Start by marking “The Body Code: A Personal Wellness And Weight Loss Plan At The World Famous Green Valley Spa” as Want to Read:

2.89 of 5 stars 2.89  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  2 reviews

If you've ever tried a trendy new diet and found it impossible to stick to....If you've wondered why the steak-and-salad regimen that worked miracles for your friend actually put three unwanted pounds on you....you're about to find out what will work. You can lose weight and achieve optimal health by unlocking The Body Code.

At the renowned Green Valley Spa, nutritionist Ja

Published March 1st 1999 by Atria (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The Body Code, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Body Code

Esther
This has some really interesting ideas about health and weight loss. It basically says that the reason why so many diets or workout regimes work for some people who then swear by it but then don't work for others is because not every diet or workout program is good for every type of body. Which seems like common sense but we often think of diets and exercise as a one size fits all even by suggesting everyone follow the guidelines in the food pyramid. The book sets forth 4 different body types an ...more
Heather
I'm reading this book because some friends gave it to me to read. They swear by it. I have a hard time with these types of books, though, and get bored easily. Also, I find that I don't fit snugly into one of the four body codes for women. I'm still reading, though....I want to give it a fair review. And I have gleaned a few good ideas from it. Oh, and they have the author wrong, it's written by Jay Cooper. :)
Alina
Alina added it
Jul 18, 2015
Allen Peter
Allen Peter marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Kim Turner
Kim Turner marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Kara Smith boone
Kara Smith boone marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Victoria Robinson
Victoria Robinson marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Emma
Emma is currently reading it
Feb 20, 2014
Lezard
Lezard marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2013
Aster Brown
Aster Brown marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Mackenzie
Mackenzie marked it as to-read
May 16, 2013
Jenny
Jenny added it
May 12, 2013
*Christie*
*Christie* marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2013
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013
Wendy Rollins
Wendy Rollins marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2012
Angela Mendoza
Angela Mendoza marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2012
Body Code Diet and Fitness Progrmme: Master Your Metabolism and See the Weight Fall Off Cheating