Start by marking “Pitbulls In A Skirt ” as Want to Read:
Pitbulls In A Skirt

Pitbulls In A Skirt

If you make it through the gates which house Emerald City, one of D.C. s deadliest projects, you ll run into four women with colorful ski coats and designer jeans. And if you don t belong, you ll quickly find out what they have nestled inside the Marc Jacob or Louis Vuitton purses they keep closely to them. These females aren t just pretty faces. They were taken out of ...more
Published February 1st 2008 by Cartel Publications

To ask other readers questions about Pitbulls In A Skirt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pitbulls In A Skirt

The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister SouljahG-Spot by NoireAddicted by ZaneThe Cartel by Ashley AntoinetteEvery Thug Needs a Lady by Wahida Clark
Best Urban Fiction
82nd out of 223 books — 353 voters
Shyt List by ReignRaunchy by T. StylesShyt List 3 by ReignMad's Love by T. StylesJayden's Passion by T. Styles
The Cartel Publications Novels
21st out of 47 books — 7 voters

More lists with this book...

Latasha
Jul 22, 2009 Latasha rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wishlist
I just loved this book. The Females came out on top.
Eva Leger
Aug 07, 2009 Eva Leger rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: drama loving urban fiction readers
Recommended to Eva by: Keyona
Shelves: b-urban-fiction
DeTerrius Woods
Jul 17, 2016 DeTerrius Woods rated it really liked it
Who Run The World? GIRLS!

Beyoncé said it best when she announced women ran the world, and these four women confirmed that statement. In a game where men mostly wrecked havoc and owned, these ladies four ladies creeped into the top spot.

From beginning to end, I was entertained. There was so much drama that you couldn't help but be pulled into. Just when I assumed that I would be in love with Mercedes character, her light dimmed for me. Yvette's light on the other hand brightened, but not without
Kayla
Aug 09, 2012 Kayla rated it it was amazing
This is the ultimate 'hood' book, and i don't usually read 'hood' books (because you cant judge a book by its cover) but this book was great.
Darline
Apr 19, 2014 Darline rated it liked it
A good hood book I enjoyed it a lil slow at first but then all fire
Sha
Feb 23, 2015 Sha rated it did not like it
this was a not exciting read. this had plenty of spelling errors and it was all boring just like jury duty. actually i would rather do jury duty and spend time in jail for a week and it would be more exciting than this crap here. i dont know who the author is and i do not care neither. the pen game is not theirs and they need to give it up. i could not finish it at all and i skipped pages and it still was boring. sorry i wasnt a fan. i bought the book and sold it all within 72 hours.
Mari
Sep 26, 2012 Mari rated it it was amazing
Its just about the most fun I have had reading a book lately. Its really not my kind of story, if you look at what I typically pick up for a pulp fiction read. But I couldn't put it down. I am VERY picky. If I can pull a plot apart I usually stop reading. The plot is tight. The characterization is natural and compelling. Honestly I had just about given up on the current crop of light novel authors. So this really made me happy. Its just very good.
Deszion Nasir
Mar 13, 2013 Deszion Nasir rated it it was amazing
Sucessfully different. Many books try to write about women in charge and it fails because it's too unrealistic/corny/I can't get into it. I liked this one because it portrayed real emotions from all the women; none were perfect; and they all had to pay for mistakes in life and love but held it together to try to stay on top.
Glam
Aug 17, 2012 Glam rated it it was ok
This book was just OK to me I hope thing pickup in part 2 or 3. I had this book on my shelf for over a year and just got around to reading it. It had a nice flow but the author or editor kept mixing up the he's with the she's so that kind didn't go woo good with me.
Anthony
what i learned from this book is that you could never realy know is you never realy can know a person or trust them fully.I say that because one day the peson could say i love you then the next they can kill you.
Neka Green
Jan 24, 2015 Neka Green rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pitbulls

This Book was a page turner for real them was some bad chicks I can't wait to see what happen in part 2
Keyona
Oct 08, 2008 Keyona rated it liked it
I'm not sure if I liked the content as much as I enjoy reading about females taking over lol.However, it was a good quick read.
Tamiko Goodvine
Jan 24, 2016 Tamiko Goodvine rated it it was amazing
Great read!! Behind every great man is a even greater woman and if you dont watch your back your queen may still your throne!!
Kellee
May 23, 2010 Kellee rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who is in to Urban Fiction
The first time I read this book, I loved it. Now it's just ok. It had too many different characters. I lost track of who everyone was and who was daring who.
Portia
Aug 12, 2012 Portia rated it it was ok
I liked the fact that the women kept it 100% and held it down like we do but I did not like the ending.
*Ahh' Zah W/  Daa Juicee !//*
May 14, 2010 *Ahh' Zah W/ Daa Juicee !//* rated it it was amazing
The First Time I Picked Dis Book Up 2 Read Iht I thought Woah Dis Book Look's Borinqq Buht It's really Not da wholee serie's is actually good!!
Lyfe  Changes
Aug 22, 2012 Lyfe Changes rated it liked it
Miss Malone has salvaged the CARTEL possibly.. From my experience they come out strong but then put out garbage .. Let's see want the the rest of the trilogy holds
Sharlamar Runles
Sharlamar Runles rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2012
De'Andra Washington
De'Andra Washington rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2015
Samantha Tyler
Samantha Tyler rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2012
Bennie Fleming
Bennie Fleming rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2013
D Maj
D Maj rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2011
La-Toya Smith
La-Toya Smith rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2015
Ashonti
Ashonti rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2014
Stphanie
Stphanie rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2015
Moe crossin
Moe crossin rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Naomi
Naomi rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2012
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2013
Yellagirlgc
Yellagirlgc rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2014