Life Is a Gift: The secrets to making your dreams come true: A Practical Guide to Making Your Dreams Come True

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  4 reviews
If you have a dream, you can make it come true. You can create your own heaven on earth, no matter what your starting point. You simply need to focus on what you desire, then get out of your own way. Whatever you ask for, this loving Universe always says yes—and it wants to deliver your gifts. So it is guiding you every step of the way.
Published August 2nd 2007 by Piatkus Books

Lisa Whitehead
This is one of my all time favourite books from the Late Gill Edwards, if you liked the Secret and books on the law of attraction then you'll like this. IT begins by considering three different theories, before taking you along the path of life being a gift.... a beautiful book from a beautiful lady who has left this message as a great legacy to us all.
Emma
I love Gill Edwards and have been reading her books and trying to live her philosophy for many, many years. This one is another corker, I love it. It makes you fall in love with life - that is if you weren't already.

Read it. You won't regret it.
C. Waters
My favourite book on the law of attraction.
1st read in 2007 and I like to re-read every year or two. Bless you Gill, your philosophy has help be become a better, more loving human being.
Anna
Not too bad.I am not very impressed.
Sivakumar
Sivakumar marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Kristie
Kristie marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Irena Filipova
Irena Filipova is currently reading it
Apr 05, 2014
Vanessa Paige
Vanessa Paige marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Guna Sekaran
Guna Sekaran marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Lone
Lone is currently reading it
Aug 28, 2013
Thirumalaimuthu
Thirumalaimuthu marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Leeann
Leeann marked it as to-read
May 11, 2013
Tee
Tee marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2013
Tzarina
Tzarina marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2013
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2012
Sam Usher
Sam Usher marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2012
Living Magically: A New Vision Of Reality Wild Love Conscious Medicine: Creating Health and Well-Being in a Conscious Universe Pure Bliss: The Art of Living in Soft Time Stepping into the Magic: A New Approach to Everyday Life