Start by marking “Latter-Day Divorce and Beyond: Surviving Singlehood” as Want to Read:
Latter-Day Divorce and Beyond: Surviving Singlehood

Latter-Day Divorce and Beyond: Surviving Singlehood

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
As the divorce rate among Latter-day Saints continues to grow, couples who are struggling must face difficult questions: Do we make things work, or do we move on? In Latter-day Divorce and Beyond, practicing therapist Jennifer James offers direction, guidance, and comfort through the agonizing process of moving on. She gives advice on everything from the twenty-first centu ...more
Published March 1st 2006 by Cedar Fort

To ask other readers questions about Latter-Day Divorce and Beyond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Latter-Day Divorce and Beyond

Marie
Jul 01, 2008 Marie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: LDS people getting divorced
Recommended to Marie by: Joseph/Kendra
Shelves: help
I loved this book. It was given to me by Josey and Kendra when I needed it most. It helped me to see why things didn't work out in my marriage and gave me hope to move forward. I have read it many times and it is always enlightening to me in new ways because I was in different stages in my divorce. I have actually sent copies to a few of my friends.
Lynn
Jun 15, 2008 Lynn rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: church
I've learned volumes from this book!
Eugenia Boisvert
Eugenia Boisvert marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Whitney Vaughn
Whitney Vaughn marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2012
Desiree reilly
Desiree reilly marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2012
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2012
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2010
Fabjob Guide to Become a Makeup Artist Success Is the Quality of Your Journey Thinking in the Future Tense Rock Hard And Wet (BBW Paranormal Romance) (Nymphs Of New York) Detox Smoothies: 25 Delicious "Nutrient-Rich" Detox Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss, Health & Vitality (Antioxidant Smoothie Recipes)