The Essential Catholic Survival Guide: Answers to Tough Questions About the Faith

4.58 of 5 stars 4.58  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Being Catholic isn't easy. In fact, it's just gotten harder.

With the recent election of our current Pope, a new wave of attacks is under way by the enemies of the Catholic Church. From this point forward, every Catholic will come face-to-face with the vicious anti-Catholic attacks that are being launched against the faith.

Here at Catholic Answers, the most effective prod

533 pages
Published November 28th 2008 by Catholic Answers (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Essential Catholic Survival Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Essential Catholic Survival Guide

Jon Sorensen
Mar 01, 2012 Jon Sorensen rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Catholics
I'll admit I'm a little biased. I work for Catholic Answers...however, I did read this book before I started working there. If you're Catholic and you want to be able to answer objections to the faith from "Bible Christians," then this book covers almost everything. It also answers objections to the faith made by other groups including 7th Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witness, and much more. It's a massive book that covers a lot of ground.
booklady
Update: Brought this home and have it sitting next to my computer.

><><><><><><><><><><><

Bought this for my office to have handy when questions come up. As it is they come up all too seldom.
Donna
Truly essential. A lot to digest. Easy to read. Lots of reference information for further study.
Chad Torgerson
A fantastic resource for learning the faith!
Mark
Mark is currently reading it
Aug 14, 2014
Melody Gertken
Melody Gertken marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Danna Andersen
Danna Andersen marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
David Kamuhila
David Kamuhila marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Brent
Brent added it
Apr 27, 2014
Jason D'Silva
Jason D'Silva marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Ray Reuter
Ray Reuter is currently reading it
Mar 29, 2014
Natalia
Natalia is currently reading it
Mar 18, 2014
Charles Osuagwu
Charles Osuagwu is currently reading it
Jun 14, 2014
Leferdion
Leferdion marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Pillar of Fire, Pillar of Truth: The Catholic Church and God's Plan for You How You Can Change The World How You Can Change the World Why Homosexual Unions Are Not Marriages Straight Talk About Abortion