Start by marking “The United States and Britain in Prophecy” as Want to Read:
The United States and Britain in Prophecy

The United States and Britain in Prophecy

People of the Western world would be stunned-dumbfounded-if they knew!

The governments of the United States, Britain, Canada, Australasia, South Africa would set in motion gigantic crash programs-if they knew!

They could know! But they don’t! Why?
Paperback, EIGHTH EDITION, Revised 1980, 237 pages
Published January 1st 1980 by Ambassador College Press (first published September 1942)

To ask other readers questions about The United States and Britain in Prophecy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The United States and Britain in Prophecy

Mohamed Nida نيده
بادئ ذي بدء: لا تنتظر إجابة الكتاب على هذا السؤال فهو على النقيض تماماً. لذا كنت أفضِّل أن ينشر بترجمة العنوان الأصلي "أمريكا وبريطانيا في نبوءات الكتاب المقدس".

يحاول القس هيبربرت في هذا البحث إثبات أن الولايات المتحدة وبريطانيا هما الوريثتان الشرعيتان لعرش داوود وأنهما بيت إسرائيل. يعتمد في ذلك على تفسير "فلتة" للإنجيل بعهديه والنبوءات مع الكثير من الخيال "العبقري"! كما يدلل على صدق الإنجيل بصدق النبوءة وبسط كلاً من الولايات المتحدة وبريطانيا نفوذهما على العالم، وهو في ذلك يخلط كثيراً بين الدلي
Muhammad Seif
Apr 27, 2012 Muhammad Seif rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: the-best, 2012
الكتاب رائع جداً
واستطاع هيربرت أرمسترونج أن يقدم فكرته و حجته على فكرته بشكل رائع
فهو يقول ان الشعب الانجليزي و الأمريكي هم نسل (أفرايم ومنسي) أولا سيدنا يوسف الصديق
وبأنهم هو شعب الله المختار (اسرائيل ) وليس يهود اليوم

أعجبني الكتاب جداً وانصحكم بقراءته
Islam
Mar 29, 2012 Islam rated it liked it
اللي يقرا الكتاب ده بجد ممكن يفهم تصرفات العالم ماشية ازاي و ليه هما دايما منحازين لاسرائيل
Mike (the Paladin)
This was published by the old World Wide Church of God and is made up largely of ideas from Joseph's birthright Judah's Scepter. It's basicly an argument that the modern nations of the UK and the USA are the lost tribes of Isreal (actually Ephraim and Manasa the sons of Joseph). interesting theory. May be strained reasoning and stitched together facts, but interesting, even if it is incorrect. (Well you decide that).
Marc
Mar 09, 2014 Marc rated it did not like it
Absolute drivel, written by a pompous, self-serving and delusional idiot who, in a more enlightened age, would have been assigned the role of village idiot and handed a bladder to assist his capering. One star for all the capital letters, small capitals, italics, bolds and varying typeface sizes, which must have been arduous to fill in.
Natasha
Feb 10, 2009 Natasha marked it as to-read
I just read part of the first chapter and found this book amazing! My husband literally could not stop reading until he finished it, even though it kept him up all night.

Fascinating fact quoted from chapter 1: "An exciting, pulsating, vital third of all the Bible is devoted to prophecy. And approximately 90 percent of all prophecy pertains to our time, now, in this latter half of the twentieth century!"

And yet now that this day, long foretold by the prophets of old is upon us, there is a major
Daniel
Apr 05, 2015 Daniel rated it liked it
This book is basically an argument that all of America and Great Britain consist of the "lost tribes" of Israel. It explains many prophecies and gives interpretations pointing to the US and UK. Myself, I am not a huge believer, but it will make you think. Makes an interesting read, if nothing else.
Karen
Apr 24, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
we are the house of Israel

I believe God's word to be infallible. We all need to turn back to God and the truth. His holy bible gives us that truth all we need to do is seek Him, trust Him, repent, and ask and receive the free gift of salvation.
elliexx2001
Apr 22, 2015 elliexx2001 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent and scary

Excellent all the way through. I learned things about Israel and Jews that I never knew. It's scary to read about the end times but I'm ready
Noirfifre
Your theories made me think about the role of the Old World and the New World in the pull and tug of world progression and termination. Thought provoking.
Jason
Jason rated it did not like it
May 30, 2008
Craig
Craig rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2016
Tim Taylor
Tim Taylor rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2011
R
R rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2015
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2014
Ron Esser
Ron Esser rated it it was ok
May 01, 2011
Michael
Michael rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2010
Aly Ahmed
Aly Ahmed rated it liked it
Oct 06, 2016
Ahmed Sebak
Ahmed Sebak rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2013
Robert Lamb
Robert Lamb rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2013
Dorothy
Dorothy rated it it was ok
Jul 29, 2012
Easton
Easton rated it it was ok
Aug 07, 2014
Snowboarder
Snowboarder rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2010
Tara
Tara rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2011
Chianna Williams
Chianna Williams rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2013
Michaela Valencia
Michaela Valencia rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2015
Anna
Anna rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2013
Elhassan Adel
Elhassan Adel rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2014
Herman Labuschagne
Herman Labuschagne rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2013
محمد
محمد rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Phantom Encounters (Mysteries of the Unknown)
  • خواطر مسلم في المسألة الجنسية
  • Lost Mission
  • نقد ثقافة التخلف
  • British English A to Zed
  • Ancient Irish Tales
  • Nightmare Along Pennsylvania Avenue: Prophetic Insight into America's Role in the Coming End Times
  • خطاب إلى العقل العربي
  • The Second Civil War: How Extreme Partisanship Has Paralyzed Washington and Polarized America
  • Doctor Who: Lords of the Storm
  • We are not the first: Riddles of ancient science
  • Resist or Serve: Official Guide to The X-Files Volume 4
  • The Pocket Book of O. Henry Stories
Herbert W. Armstrong founded the Worldwide Church of God in the late 1930s, as well as Ambassador College (later Ambassador University) in 1946, and was an early pioneer of radio and tele-evangelism, originally taking to the airwaves in the 1930s from Eugene, Oregon. Armstrong preached an eclectic set of theological doctrines and teachings that he claimed came directly from the Bible. These theolo ...more
More about Herbert W. Armstrong...