Start by marking “Into My Own: The English Years of Robert Frost” as Want to Read:
Into My Own: The English Years of Robert Frost

Into My Own: The English Years of Robert Frost

Hardcover
Published January 29th 1992 by Random House Value Publishing (first published October 1st 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Into My Own, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into My Own

Hellkitten
Dec 12, 2011 Hellkitten rated it it was amazing
Excellent biographical work on Frost's years in England. These were important formative years that developed Frost's "professional" career as a poet. Gives a good insight into Frost's development, and a good humanistic approach to Frost's character.
Bonnie
Apr 21, 2012 Bonnie rated it really liked it
Finished this first of three Robert Frost biographies currently on my To Be Read stack, which covers the years Frost and his family spent in England. These were significant years in Frost's career, as his first two volumes of poetry (A Boy's Will and North of Boston) were published here and he made many notable connections among the English literary crowd that inspired and influenced his writings. A nice addition to the book are excerpts from two of his personal notebooks--random thoughts, ...more
Janet
Sep 30, 2011 Janet rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who thinks they know the poetry of Robert Frost.
I've been reading Frost since I was a teenager. I know his poetry, but not him. I didn't know he spent two years with his wife and four kids in England, where he went to write poems and be poor. I like reading about their adventure from Plymouth NH to London England.
Beau
Beau rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2012
Greg
Greg rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2009
J Will
J Will rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2015
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2009
Quinn
Quinn marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2012
Katz!
Katz! marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Grigorij Dashevskij
Grigorij Dashevskij marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
Billy Candelaria
Billy Candelaria marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Henry Riley
Henry Riley marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
Kelly
Kelly added it
Oct 02, 2016
Carl
Carl is currently reading it
Dec 06, 2016