Start by marking “Because This Is Forever (Because of Love Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Because This Is Forever (Because of Love Book 3)

Because This Is Forever (Because of Love #3)

The decision that tore them apart...
Former hopeless romantic, Mia Trent, is crushed when the love of her life, Nate McArthur, reveals that he doesn’t want to get married—or have children. But it’s too late. Mia is already pregnant and her dream of “happily ever after” is sharply put to an end when she decides to keep her pregnancy a secret, refusing to force him into a li
Published October 1st 2015 by Maroon Ash Publishing (first published October 10th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Because This Is Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Because This Is Forever

Romance Novels in Color
I have a soft spot for love stories when the hero and heroine are from different social circles. And yes, there is one person who doesn’t want to see the relationship blossom. Failure to discuss certain aspects of their relationship prior to investing a substantial amount of time, forces the heroine to make a decision she felt was warranted.

The old saying “opposites attract” kept replaying as the story of Mia Trent and Nat McArthur unfolded. Mia grew up in a loving home; she watched her mom work
Mspraise50
Jul 29, 2014 Mspraise50 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 1 – Mia and Nate Story

What I loved about this book was Mia was not afraid to let Nate know she loved him even though he struggled to say he loved her back he definitely cared about her very much. You could feel the deep caring for each other in the relationship. With hindsight we could say if Mia had been upfront with Nate instead of asking him hypothetical questions the outcome may have been very different and they would not have had to be parted from each other for those 4 plus years.

Thi
Camille
Feb 16, 2016 Camille rated it it was ok
I didn't like it. This didn't work for me. It was too saccharine and goody, flat and without depth or dimension.

I didn't like the soft, sweet, smooshy, vanilla sex that was shown while being told that Mia and Nate were wild in bed.

I didn't like the prose, which was basic, and I didn't like the mechanics, which held too many errors. Example: fairing for faring.

I didn't like any of the family dynamics but especially didn't like the contradictions. Mia's mother was characterised as being judgmen
Tina
Oct 31, 2013 Tina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Very nice surprise. And a secret baby plot that does not make me want to slap the heroine!

My full review here

Adrien
Oct 23, 2013 Adrien rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ir
I loved this story. It is about 2 people who reunite after years of separation and who never stopped loving each other. So sweet...I'm a sucker for mushy romance stories with angst.
Lindsey Gray
Nov 15, 2013 Lindsey Gray rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-reviews
Relationships are difficult for everyone for one reason or another. For Mia Trent, an unexpected pregnancy and a boyfriend who she realizes is anti-fatherhood and marriage, they are harder than your average liaison.

I am usually not a big fan of a long back story. Hart set this story in motion perfectly with just a few chapters of Mia and Nate's early relationship. I could see right away both perspectives and understood Mia's choice given the information Nate left her with. I was also able to fee
Elise Marion
This was a solid read that moved along at a good pace. It was my first book by this author and I would read others by her. It was one of those books I was able to read in the course of 24 hours, and it was light and easy. Though it was not perfect, it was sweet and some of the characters really grabbed me.

I actually went into this thinking I wouldn't like it because the first scene put me off. Nate came off as such a jerk and Mia as a spineless crybaby. After awhile, though, Nate won me over. H
Rhomy
Nov 30, 2013 Rhomy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

I am really happy I read this book. Honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised.
Because this is forever, is the third novel in a series but can be read as a stand-alone.

The story goes around Mia and Nate, and starts with a little background and a few chapters where they were initially dating and when she finds out she is pregnant.

I must admit that I found one thing a little cheesy, especially, taking Mia's mom story into account. I'm talking about the fact that at 24, Mia was a virgin and got pre
Connie
This was a story of a young woman who got pregnant by her lover. She didn't tell him about the pregnancy because she said that she didn't want to feel like she was trying to trap him because he never wanted a family so she went back home to bore his child and live her life without her love. They meet again years later when circumstances bring them back together.

The story is solid and flows well. It's a sweet story and both MC's made glaring mistakes but they both recognized their mistakes and l
Delaney Diamond
This was a good, solid read that I read in one day. It had sweetness, humor, and an adorable boy named Mikey who stole the show. This had a secret baby plot (one of my faves) which was believable. Yes, it's true, there's never a good enough reason not to tell the hero he has a child, but it at least has to be plausible, and in this case, it was.

Because This is Forever has a low heat level - a pleasant surprise - and is a story that keeps you turning the pages to see how this couple will work th
Tina Young
Mar 15, 2016 Tina Young rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a re-read for me, but once you read Mia and Nate's story, you'll understand the reason that I took the time to read this story again. Their beginning is a little rocky, but love always prevails, right? Don't want to spoil the read for future readers, but Mikey is adorable and I almost peed my pants when he asked his mother if the grasshopper scared the Hell out of her. Priceless and so very Hilarious! Kids will say the darnedest things and you kept it real, Lena Hart, lol. Hopefully ...more
Connie
Loved it! Mia and Nate lost 5 years together because Nate's parents had such a terrible loveless marriage. Nate didn't even want children because his childhood was so horrible. So when Mia finds herself pregnant, rather than trap Nate in a marriage he does not want, Mia runs away. Now 5 years later, Mia is back. Will Nate forgive Mia for not telling him he has a son or will he reject her once again?
xoinor
loved it, loved it, loved it.. Definitely a 5 star read for me

such a cute story.. I loved how possesive Nate was of Mia. And Mickey was just the cutest Kid ever.

My Casting:

Mia:
description

Nate:
description
Jacklyn Rivera
Nov 27, 2013 Jacklyn Rivera rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was refreshing, not too dramatic and it was enjoyable... But I have to admit i do enjoy alittle drama lol i would have loved alittle more angst I do so enjoy it. But all in all def a fun and enjoyable read finished it in a few hours.
Mstcat
Oct 25, 2013 Mstcat rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: borrowed
This was a sweet story about true and lasting love. I liked that the author created mature lead characters that owned up to their mistakes and actually talked and listened to one another. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Anino
I absolutely loved reading this awesome book!

Not only was it captivating, but it was well-paced, and the characters were well-developed.

Other than that, I would have liked to have learned more about Nate's relationship with his Mom.

Giving this one 4.5 stars....

Patti Ashley
Oct 19, 2016 Patti Ashley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good quick read

I liked this book. It was a fast, entertaining read. The plot was predictable, with the unplanned pregnancy, and the Dad's reaction.
Lucretia Garrett
May 11, 2014 Lucretia Garrett rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book based on what it was about about I did feel alot was left unanswered but it is what it is....
Kim
Oct 19, 2013 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm always a sucker for the hidden children stories, and this one was no different. I enjoyed it.
Ragatnia Clara
This actually was a good one. I enjoyed reading this. I liked the author's writing style.
Natalie
Aug 09, 2016 Natalie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice love story , in how they were able to reconnect
Judith Austin
Oct 21, 2016 Judith Austin rated it really liked it
Good read

It was a sweet love story. Thanks to the author for not dragging it out with a lot of holding back and not being open with feelings. It was refreshing.
Shelly
Apr 18, 2016 Shelly rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-read
Oh my word, I think I just read a drama free book. Don’t take that to mean that there wasn’t highs and lows because there was, take that to mean that there weren’t a lot of secrets between this couple. But wait, ’m getting ahead of myself here.

While she worked for Nate McArthur father’s company, Mia Trent and Nate McArthur had a thing going on. It was all on in secrecy, well as much secrecy as you can have while working for a large company. As an assistant, Mia didn’t have a lot of control over
Laverne Brewster
Jan 14, 2015 Laverne Brewster rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"A Sunday Kind Of Love"

4.25 stars. The story of Nate McArthur and Mia Trent ends the series. There is a myriad of drama in this story: Mia does a lot of crying and hanging from the "cross"; Nate is often accusatory, guilt ridden, introspective and in the end gentle and loving, there is a conniving sister, an embezzling employee, an ex-con and arsonist, foiled kidnap attempts, illness and death; but just before you scream, pull your hair out and throw you hands up, it ends! The couple and their i
Nichole
Ohhh I Love it!

The story of Mia and Nate was my bridge back to love. Although I was disappointed Mia was taking the entire blame for the demise of their relationship, I was glad Nate accepted his role. They both had a hand in it. I loved Mikey and her sister, Leah, could have had her own story.
Great end to a Great series!
Auhmanduh
Oct 31, 2016 Auhmanduh rated it really liked it
3.5 cute read

The drama was...well melodramatic which had me rolling my eyes a bit. Her sister Leah was definitely annoying, childish,and rather rude but she was doing what most families do... stepping in to help when needed.

I would have liked to see the fAmily bond grow between Charles, mate and mikey.
Sammy
Oct 24, 2015 Sammy rated it liked it

It is so gratifying to see a heroine who does not easily fall for a hero's words after the hurtful things he says to her before because honestly I wouldn't believe him either.

It is refreshing to see the characters work to fix the relationship.
Savannah
Jan 09, 2016 Savannah rated it it was amazing
I've read so many second chance at love books but never one featuring an interracial couple. I have to say I really liked this one. There were few things that really irked me which says a lot coming from a reader like me lol
Jeanae Tyra
Kazia Gemmill
I did like most of this, so another 3.5.
Didn't care for the subplot with the sister. Felt it dragged the story down to tawdry.
  • Worth Waiting For
  • The Rebel's Own
  • Remember Me
  • Broken (conclusion to Beyond the Breaking Point)
  • A New Year's Surprise
  • Strollers & Stilettos (In Stilettos, #4)
  • Promises Kept
  • Falling
  • Blindsided
  • Her Venice Affair (The Albury Affairs, #1)
  • A Heart Not Easily Broken (The Butterfly Memoirs, #1)
  • The Game of Love
  • The Marriage Clause
  • Elah's Plaything (Playthings #3)
  • The Tycoon's Socialite Bride (In Love with a Tycoon, #1)
  • Taken by Storm
  • Baby Wanted (A Bundle of Joy)
  • Kiss of Fire (St. James Family #2)
Lena Hart is an author of sensual romances with alpha heroes and smart, sexy heroines. She's a proud member of Romance Writers of America, busy writing more happily ever afters. A Florida-native, Lena currently lives in New York City with her two calico kitties, Duchess and Daisy. When she is not writing, she's reading, researching, or conferring with her muse.
More about Lena Hart...

Because of Love (4 books)
  • First Love: Jake & Sabrina