Start by marking “Ishq Ka Ain” as Want to Read:
Ishq Ka Ain

Ishq Ka Ain

162 pages
Published 2007 by Ilm-o-Irfan Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Ishq Ka Ain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ishq Ka Ain

Aangan by Khadijah MasturUmrao Jan Ada / امراؤ جان ادا by Mirza Mohammad Hadi RuswaShahabnama / شھاب نامہ by Qudratullah ShahabRaja Gidh / راجه گدھ by Bano Qudsiaتوبۃ النصوح by Deputy Nazir Ahmad
Best Urdu Reads
7th out of 27 books — 10 voters
پیر کامل by Umera AhmedPatras Kay Mazameen / پطرس کے مضامین by Patras BukhariA Case of Exploding Mangoes by Mohammed HanifBullets and Train by Adeerus GhayanPakistan by Anatol Lieven
Best Pakistani Books
95th out of 137 books — 162 voters

More lists with this book...

Heer Malik
Jan 28, 2008 Heer Malik rated it it was amazing
Ishq ka Ain is an excellent Social Romantic Novel with the touch of sufism and ishq-e-haqiqi. The novel is based on a journey from human-love (ishq-e-majazi) to GOD-love (ishq-e-haqiqi). A story of person, who was running away from love and left his home town to avoid love but ultimately fell in love. The novel is so popular it was first published in digest, later in book form and after that was dramatized and aired by PTV (Pakistan Television Network) with the same name (to cash novels ...more
Hina
Jan 03, 2014 Hina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, urdu
Speechless. I cried buckets in the last few pages. I have never felt like this before.. what a masterpiece!
Imran
Oct 08, 2010 Imran rated it it was amazing
It's most beautiful story which I ever read.
It's really touching heart.
Hasan
Jul 14, 2012 Hasan rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I have ever read..Haqqi Sahab proved himself as one of the best authors in Pakistan.
Loved the way he portrayed love for Rasool Allah(S.A.W.W),definition of Ishq-e-Haqeeqi and Ishq-e-Majaazi,Ilaahi Bakhsh' feelings for Sadia and the end really shocked me up..
Noman Ellahi
May 23, 2015 Noman Ellahi rated it it was amazing
Urdu literature is rich with spirituality and love. I think English language is not much deep, in terms of spirituality, because they have only one word that is "Love" but in Urdu language we have "pyar" "muhabbat" "Ishq" and this book clearly shows this thing.

This book is a complete explanation of "Ishq-e-majazi" and "Ishq-e-haqiqi". How love change around and is all about. The story line is great the way it goes and capture all of your attention.

No doubt this is one of classic and a complete b
Sabahat
This book discusses "Ishq-e-majazi" and "Ishq-e-haqiqi". How a human runs from the love of another human and gets bound in the affection for God.

Urdu writing is brimming with deep sense of spirituality and this book is masterpiece Absolutely speechless.
Mashal Ahmad
Oct 29, 2016 Mashal Ahmad rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
What tears! Oh no this can't, but yeah this is...
The unusual journey from Ishq e Majazi toward Ishq e Haqiqi was heart fluttering though I didn't understand it, but I really believe that one day I'll able to understand it.
The thing about Saadi was really unexpected, heart breaking and eerie. It breaks my heart though I believe this never happen in real life, still I was amazed.
Everything about Saadat and the murshid-mureed type things seems even more weird, I'm a Syed myself but I didn't expecte
Naveed Ghouri
Nov 06, 2016 Naveed Ghouri rated it it was amazing
The novel is a story about Ilahi Bakhsh, a poor person from Abbottabad, the beautiful valley of Pakistan, and Sadi (Sadia) a rich girl from Karachi. Ilahi Bakhsh goes from Abbotabad to Karachi to earn money and starts a job of loader in Karachi. His Ishq (Love) with Sadi was Ishq Majazi (the love with human) but turn into Ishq Haqeeqi (the love with Allah) and he becomes a saint and his dua (pray) is approved by Allah
Saad Ali Babar
Oct 18, 2016 Saad Ali Babar rated it really liked it
Very nice and deep. Tears came out while reading this. pure depiction'.

buleh shah
zehar vekh k peta ty keeh peta
eshq soch k keta ty keeh keta
DILL DY K DILL LEAN DI AAS RAKHI
veh bulleya
pyar aeho jya keta ty keeh keta.
Ahmad
Oct 19, 2016 Ahmad rated it it was amazing
Super Novel . Good touch of ishq e Mjazi and Ishq e Haqiqi
Anny
Oct 11, 2016 Anny rated it it was amazing
Oh boy !!!!

This is the story of an eternal love !

I read it when I was a teenager.
Then read it again as an adult and fell in love with every line of it.
How selfless was Saadi's love !

The letter of Saadi's at the end of the book still made me cry.

Abdullah Umer
Jan 07, 2015 Abdullah Umer rated it it was ok
A highly idolized novel written in a very pathetice and illogical manner.Real love should know its limits whereas the fake one didn't know thats why it focused on zaturating that love,like the writer wrote in his novel.
In novel,the guy didn't teach his kid "Muhammad" name because he was not used to be in "Wuzzu" is totally unrealistic.In Islam you are even allowed to read Quran without Wuzu,so how can the writer claim can be justified in the teachings of Islam.
Hkamal68
Feb 22, 2016 Hkamal68 rated it it was amazing
A very good description of pure love. Definitely one can understand Ishq-e-Haqeeqi by going deep in Ishq-e-Mizaji. A great book. Brought tears in my eyes many time during reading. But you need to be a muslim and specially of sub-continent if you want to read this book.
Syed Qasim
One of the best book I have read. Loved the way he portrayed love for Rasool Allah(S.A.W.W),definition of Ishq-e-Haqeeqi and Ishq-e-Majaazi,Ilaahi Bakhsh' feelings for Sadia and the end really shocked me up.
Nazish Islam
Oct 30, 2014 Nazish Islam rated it it was amazing
Shelves: life-changer
What an Amazing Novel and a justified end ! Saadi Ilahi Baksh And That divine love, Excellent social Romantic religious novel. Though story was forcefully g
dragged at some moments but was exceptionally awesome at laat pages <3 That Hajj Scene was unbelievable but Allah's blessings are countless :)
Namoos Qasmi
May 26, 2016 Namoos Qasmi rated it it was amazing
This book stands at a place different from other books that I ever read. It added tenderness to my heart. Thank you Aleem Ul Haq Haqqi for writing this!
Ayesha
Oct 15, 2015 Ayesha rated it it was amazing
Ishq e haqeeqi and ishq e majazi.. this book draws you very close to knowing the difference between the two. Brilliant book.
Nasrumminallah Zeeshan
May 03, 2015 Nasrumminallah Zeeshan rated it it was amazing
In this book, the Author has shown how a true lover lives with positive perceptions and waits for the God's mercy. Great
Nadeem Arain
Jul 22, 2014 Nadeem Arain rated it it was amazing
If you want some spiritual nutrition along with literary marvel, Ishq ka Ain is your shot. Read it as many times as opened it. Aleem ul Haq haqqi's journey of Ishq e haqiqi will not disappoint you.
Nisha
Oct 28, 2016 Nisha rated it it was amazing
This master piece kept me up all night. Literally cried at the end. One of the best books i have ever read.
Khurram
Khurram rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2014
Shahzad
Shahzad rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2016
Adil Hussain
Adil Hussain rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2015
Kasbit Weekend
Kasbit Weekend rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2013
Innocent
Innocent rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2014
Muhammad Arif
i want to read
Khurram Shahzad
Khurram Shahzad rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2014
Ishaque  Abbas
Ishaque Abbas rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2015
Rawal Baig
Rawal Baig rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2014
Very Beautiful Book 3 11 Sep 28, 2012 12:17PM
  • من و سلویٰ (Man-o-Salwa)
  • Hamaqatain / حماقتیں