Start by marking “Crashing: The Wedding - Cali's Story (Crashing, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Crashing: The Wedding - Cali's Story (Crashing, #0.5)

Crashing: The Wedding - Cali's Story (Crashing 0.5)

4.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  48 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
**This Book is a Standalone** It is a companion novella to The Crashing Series and takes place before Crashing Back Down (book 1 in the series). Find the other books in this series here: http://amzn.to/1L20SN5

Well this is freaking great…
Right when my best friend’s wedding was in full swing, the flowers were paid for, the dresses were being tailored and the bachelorette par
ebook
Published November 15th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Crashing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crashing

Michelle (Michelle's Book Ends) Shealy

"Mitch was the glue that kept our group together and sane. Walker and Randy were both in the Army and Mitch usually kept Mags and I company while they were gone for training or other military crap I knew nothing about. Their first deployment while inevitable, we just had no idea when it was actually going to happen. It was one of the reasons Mags and Randy had decided to get married right after she graduated from college......"

We open with Cali and a hysterical one night stand with a blind date.
Courtney
Nov 17, 2015 Courtney rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I really enjoyed this novella. It is a prequel to the other two books in this series and you truly do not have to read them to understand this at all.

I have not had the opportunity to read the other two books in this series so I personally felt this was a great intro to the characters. It gives you a sense of who they are beforehand.

You can sense the sisterhood between Charli and Mags in this novella. It’s a very sweet and heartfelt friendship. I smiled a lot throughout the story until we got to
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 14, 2015 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading this author, and I have been trying to figure out why it took me so long! This is a great story! Cali is best friends with Mags, who decides she's going to call of her wedding. What follows is a ton of fun, watching these friends interact as they get ready for the big day. The character development is fantastic, and a fast paced, well written, hilarious storyline flows smoothly. The hilarious interactions between Cali and anybody, had me dying laughing. My heart bro ...more
The Book Fairy Reviews
Nov 02, 2015 The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
Looking for a romance that is funny, filled with drama, endearing and breath takingly beautiful to read? Then this is the romance for you. A prequel to the Crashing Down series this book gives us the mindset of everyone before the wedding and on how Cali was helping her best friend cope with the impending deployment of her fiance and Cali's friend.
Cali forever dating the wrong men finally finds the one in the most unsuspecting ways. I mean just when you think she is going i one direction bam we
Crystal
Nov 08, 2015 Crystal rated it it was amazing
This is a short prequel to Crashing Back Down, you get a play by play of Cali's life. Her quirky humour and rotten luck in finding mister right. You get introduced to her gang of friends Mar and Randy, Walker and Mitch that are all in the series. Also get to see Mar and Randy plan and get married. I loved this it was great to catch up with these friends again.
Becca
Nov 15, 2015 Becca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The only way I can describe this novella is bittersweet. My heart was in constant conflict. Having read the Crashing series, I already knew how this story would end and it made reading this short piece of Randy and Mags’ life that much more emotional. I really enjoyed Cali’s voice. She is fun, sassy, and absolutely loyal. I loved the way she and Mags took care of one another and it was made that much sweeter by the way she stood up for Mags and shared in her wedding day so completely. Their frie ...more
Ab Fab Book Blog
Nov 06, 2015 Ab Fab Book Blog rated it really liked it
Crashing: The wedding 4*

Just wow my only problem with this novella it was over wayyyyyy too soon. This is my honest review and I only hope you enjoy the story as much as I did. Kirsten Hope Mazzola I think is going to become one of my new favourite authors. For me the cover says it all its fun and funky highly enjoyable story.

I loved the way KHM wrote Crashing: The Wedding: Cali's Story it reads a little like a diary of events in Cali's life starting with the blind date from hell and ending wit
Melyssa Winchester
Nov 08, 2015 Melyssa Winchester rated it really liked it
description

Title: Crashing: The Wedding – Cali’s Story
Author: Kristen Hope Mazzola
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance
Series or Standalone: Series Novella (Crashing #0.5)
Rating:

Review

I am a pretty big fan of Walker and Mag’s story that takes place in Crashing Back Down and Falling Back Together, so picking this book up was a no brainer. I remember Mag’s best friend quite well and was looking forward to getting inside her head a little bit and seeing what makes her work so well in the other two books.

Th
Words... I Need Words
Apr 28, 2016 Words... I Need Words rated it it was amazing
The Best Parts:
What did I just get myself into? I knew this happened before the Crashing series, which I haven’t read yet, but this story. I personally think this NEEDS to be read before the others. What this story sets up for the series is love.

We get to see everything from Cali’s POV and all the happiness that is in Mags’ life but then we get to see the downfall before going into Mags’ brain in the rest of the series. I truly think this was tastefully done and in a way that had you swooning w
Kendra Needs
Nov 04, 2015 Kendra Needs rated it really liked it
Received a copy of this book for an honest review from the author...

I almost didnt take this book to read as i thought it was the third book in the series but it is actually a prequel book and can be read as a stand alone. I am so glad that I did read this novella, it will make you want to run out buy the other two books in the series to find out what happens as at the end of this novella your heart will be hurting and the tears will be falling.

I fell in love with all the characters in this book
Faye Errington
Nov 16, 2015 Faye Errington rated it really liked it
Crashing the Wedding is #0.5 is the prequel in the Crashing Series

This is the first book in this series I have read...and I cant wait to read the rest of the series

The novella was a really great read, gripped me and gave me just the right amount of lure that I want to continue the series to see where it leads ...

I wished Crashing the Wedding had been a full length novel as I really enjoyed it and didn't want it to end...

I don't want to give away any of the story in this review ... with it only b
Kathy Wideman
Nov 04, 2015 Kathy Wideman rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, series
This is the prequel to Crashing Back Down and is about Randy and Mag’s wedding. It was a fun quick read. It was great to get to read about Randy and Mag’s wedding and how Cali met Kyle. I love this series and was happy to have another book in it. I liked that this book was from Cali’s point of view which was different than the other books in this series. It was fun getting to read more about the characters and learn more of how they all fit and got to know each other. I highly recommend this boo ...more
Maari
Jan 25, 2016 Maari rated it it was amazing
This is a prequel novella to the Crashing series, but can be read as a standalone. It takes place before Crashing Back Down
In this book, we are introduced to Cali and her group of friends. Ms. Mazzola packed a lot into this little book! I loved getting an insider's view of the different friendships and how Cali deals with each of them. Also, we get to see all of the excitement and anxiety involved in getting ready for her wedding. I was laughing out loud in several places! I love Cali and even a
Angelle
Nov 03, 2015 Angelle rated it it was amazing
This was a great introduction to the Crashing series. It took us to the beginning and told us more of Cali's story.
Cali is always dating the wrong men, this story begins with a hilarious blind date! But who has time for dating when your best friend is planning a wedding?! Cali meets someone at the wedding, will he be the one? You will have to read it to find out.
This was a great book it took us back to the beginning and introduces us to Mags, Cali, Randy, Mitch, and Walker.
Sophie Bookalicious Babes Blog
Nov 09, 2015 Sophie Bookalicious Babes Blog rated it really liked it
Crashing is a fast paced, funny novella, that sits perfectly at the start of the Crashing series.
I really like Cali and glad we got something from her. I also like that this novella gave us an insight into Mags & Randy's wedding before the devastating ending.

I would have LOVED more of this, this could have easily been turned into a full length novel that I would have devoured as I really want more of Cali & Kyle, especially Kyle.
Andrea Rossi
Apr 20, 2016 Andrea Rossi rated it it was amazing
All of a sudden this was over & I was like "WTH!! Where's the next book?" It is a very quick read that tells the story of Cali, the best friend of the bride. Cali is there for her friend to make sure this wedding goes on. Along the way, there are fights, making up, and hooking up! The action was fast and you fall in love with the characters before you know it. I definitely can't wait to read the next book in the series!
Michelle
Dec 22, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
A great and humorous introduction to the series...
This book is a great read to introduce you to the series. A wonderful combination of humor, mishaps in wedding plans and the maid of honor desperately trying to get the whole shebang back on track.
Julie
Jun 19, 2016 Julie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So, I haven't read the rest of the series, so this was a good start. It introduced the characters well. It was way too short though! And the ending, from a high to a low, was bittersweet. I will have to get the rest of the series now.
Lheanne Spicer
Nov 19, 2015 Lheanne Spicer rated it it was amazing
Kristen Hope Mazzola never disappoints, this book is amazing. It is a prequel to the Crashing series and I am so glad that we got this story. This is a must read and you won’t be able to put it down.
Trisha Lindsay
Nov 10, 2015 Trisha Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Loved this prequel to the Crashing series. Cali is hilarious, the first scene had me rolling!! I loved getting some insight into the rest of the gang, especially Randy and Mags. Great addition!!
Kathryn Knapp
Mar 07, 2016 Kathryn Knapp rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good prenovel

This was a great starter novel full of background info for the other novels. I enjoyed it a lot! Can't wait to read the next in line!!
Michelle
Nov 15, 2015 Michelle rated it really liked it
This is a story of great friends who just "get" each other. And are there for each other through the good times and the very bad times. They know how to defend each other and protect. But what happens when the unthinkable happens?....Guess you'll have to keep reading to find out.
Kristen Mazzola
Sep 29, 2015 Kristen Mazzola rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
I cannot wait to share Cali's quirky, awesome personality with everyone! This book is releasing on MY REAL LIFE wedding day!! :)
Veronika
May 14, 2016 Veronika rated it really liked it
I think I would have liked this book more if I had read the series..... Still, was a decent quick read.
Amy
Nov 03, 2015 Amy rated it it was amazing
Goodness woman! You definitely did not disappoint, which doesn't surprise me ...more
Jamie
May 04, 2016 Jamie rated it really liked it
a great quick read.
Kat
Nov 27, 2015 Kat rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book in exchanged for an honest review.

I loved it and I liked learning a lot more about Cali in this one too. This brought it all together for me :-)
Andrea Rossi
Jun 03, 2016 Andrea Rossi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stacy Aube
Dec 08, 2015 Stacy Aube rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for a honest review. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

Reading Cali's story was very enlightening. Glad we got to know Cali better.

A great short.
Christine Raroha-Blood
Christine Raroha-Blood marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Hi! Thanks for dropping in...

You want to know more about me? Well, let's see...
I am just an average twenty-something following my dreams. I have a full time "day job" and by night I am an author. I guess you could say that writing is like my super power (I always wanted one of those). I am the lover of wine, sushi, football and the ocean; that is when I am not wrapped up in the literary world.
Ple
More about Kristen Hope Mazzola...

Crashing (3 books)
  • Crashing Back Down (Crashing, #1)
  • Falling Back Together (Crashing, #2)