Start by marking “Unveiling Mary Magdalene Workbook” as Want to Read:
Unveiling Mary Magdalene Workbook

Unveiling Mary Magdalene Workbook

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Whether readers have already enjoyed Unveiling Mary Magdalene or are about to dive in for the first time�individually or in a group setting�this 6-week companion workbook provides a practical, meaningful resource for spiritual growth and a deeper understanding of God�s Word.

The questions at the end of each chapter of Unveiling Mary Magdalene are included�and exp...more
Published August 17th 2004 by WaterBrook Press (first published August 20th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Unveiling Mary Magdalene Workbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unveiling Mary Magdalene Workbook

Lori Beach
This book is wonderful. I really like Liz Curtis Higgs genuine style of writing. I love Mary Magdalene's love for our Savior. When I read of the first Easter morning and Mary Magdalene's tears, heartbreak and love for Jesus, being one that is easily brought to tears, I love her heart so!!!! If you are looking for a bible study book, I highly recommend this one. The book says it is a "approach to bible study" being a novel at the beginning but giving facts from scripture and thought provoking que...more
Lily
* Paperback: 320 pages
* Publisher: WaterBrook Press (May 18, 2004)
* ISBN-10: 140007021X
* Author: Liz Curtis Higgs
* Cover art: I love this edition!
* Overall Rating: ***** out of 5 stars
* Obtained: My personal bookshelf.

Unveiling Mary Magdalene by Liz Curtis Higgs

Reviewed by Moirae the fates book reviews

The veil has been lifted.

Discover the Gospel truth about the most myth-understood woman of the New Testament. Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute? An adulteress? The wife of Jesus? An ancient go...more
Shannon
Unveiling Mary Magdalene is the new title for the old version Mad Mary. This book (not the workbook) has a fiction story about a modern day Mary and then contains a bible study that goes more in depth about what we know about Mary from the Bible.
Renee Surgeon
Renee Surgeon marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Tina Reeves-garniss
Tina Reeves-garniss marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2013
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2013
Melinda Leonard
Melinda Leonard marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2012
Emmy
Emmy marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2012
Mandy Brackett
Mandy Brackett is currently reading it
Sep 12, 2012
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012
Tammi326
Tammi326 marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2012
Former Bad Girl, grateful for the grace God offers. Happy wife of Bill, one of the Good Guys. Proud mom of two grown-up kids with tender hearts. Lame housekeeper. Marginal cook. Pitiful gardener. Stuff I love? Encouraging my sisters in Christ—across the page, from the platform, online, in person. Unpacking Scripture. Traveling wherever God leads. Listening to his heart. Leaning into his embrace.
More about Liz Curtis Higgs...
Bad Girls of the Bible: And What We Can Learn from Them Thorn in My Heart (Lowlands of Scotland, #1) Whence Came a Prince (Lowlands of Scotland, #3) Fair Is the Rose (Lowlands of Scotland, #2) Grace in Thine Eyes (Lowlands of Scotland, #4)