Start by marking “Bound In Evil: The Salem Chronicels” as Want to Read:
Bound In Evil: The Salem Chronicels

Bound In Evil: The Salem Chronicels

For hundreds of years, evil is trapped beneath the ground. It never sleeps. It only waits to return.

A man turns his back against his magical family a long ago and the prophecy predicting a powerful witch with green eyes will release the imprisoned evil into the world. Nathaniel Caswell is determined to avoid the prophecy and the sexy new woman in town who could be his salv
Published September 20th 2015 (first published January 10th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Bound In Evil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound In Evil

Nicole
Mar 25, 2013 Nicole rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ai yi yi! Hot, sexy, and dangerous. Those are just some of the words I would use to describe this book. I hated that life got in the way of me reading this but was glad when I was able to pick it back up and get sucked into it.

Welcome to Springbrook Massachusetts! A sleepy little East coast town that seems normal on the outside but is anything but once you start digging into its roots. Under the seemingly normal cover that everyone sees lies magic and an evil that is boiling beneath the surface
Wendy ~M/M Junkie~
Wow! I was immediately pulled into this world and found myself completely spellbound. I couldn't pull myself away for more than a few minutes at a time.
The characters, Nate and Meg, are fated to be lovers. They both have the most amazing eyes. Nate's being a vibrant green and Meg's are an ice blue. That was one physical characteristic that really stuck out. Together they make a quite a pair.
There are four other characters that I am hoping will pair off in coming books. I am certainly looking for
Yaz
Between 3 to 3.5 starts

A very steamy story, and choices that are hard to make. Would you risk everything for your mate? This story is full of emotions, sexy scenes, and a faceless evil.

I enjoyed reading this story. It is a quick read full of erotic hot and dramatic scenes. I wished it would have been a longer story so it would have had enough time to develop the characters and the story in more depth. I just couldn't connect with the characters, things seemed to happen very quickly emotionally
Toni
Feb 06, 2013 Toni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Marie Rose Dufour has a gift and in Bound in Evil she give us a quick, fun, steamy read!
I loved Nate, but thought he could have been a little more of an alpha! Meg was great and straight forward,my kind of girl.. The story line was good! I would have like a little more information on the prophecy. Being that this is the first book maybe we will get more background on the families. I am looking forward to seeing more of Gemma and Seth.. Can't wait to find out there story!
All in all this is a fun
InD'tale Magazine
2.5/5.0

Nathaniel Caswell and Meg Costa are at the center of a prophecy about a green-eyed witch so powerful he holds the balance between good and evil in his hands. Can this couple and the three magic families in Springbrook, Massachusetts get past their issues, fears, and differences and work together to keep evil from destroying the world and plunging it into darkness?

Green-eyed sheriff Nate has turned his back on his magical heritage. By doing so he hopes to prevent his worst nightmare from c
Linda Kage
If you like your romance stories hot, erotic, and steamy...
If you like your romance stories achingly romantic...
If you like your romance stories a tad on the creepy suspenseful side...

Then this is a great story for you! Marie Rose Dufour has a gift for writing about predestined lovers. I wanted Meg and Nate to consumate their relationship before they even met!!

I am so in love with Nate right now. He knew his woman was coming to him, and he knew what was going to happen to her when she reached h
Nina
Nina rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2013
Marie Dufour
Sep 23, 2015 Marie Dufour rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: paranormal, witches
Lacy
2 stars. Reviewed for InD'tale magazine.
Leslie ( Cerridwen)
Leslie ( Cerridwen) rated it really liked it
May 04, 2013
Bridget
Bridget rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2013
Lisa Marie
Lisa Marie rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2013
Cristina
Cristina marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2013
TaraR8ch
TaraR8ch marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2013
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2013
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2013
Leda
Leda marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2013
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2013
Marie Heartofgold
Marie Heartofgold marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
Stephanie Chandler
Stephanie Chandler marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2013
Janice Barnard
Janice Barnard marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2013
Nevena Read
Nevena Read marked it as to-read
Illana Flint
Illana Flint marked it as to-read
Bethan Hunns
Bethan Hunns marked it as to-read
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Sobia
Sobia added it
Apr 26, 2013
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2013
Erin Richards
Erin Richards marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Sapphire
Sapphire marked it as to-read
May 15, 2013
Mekey
Mekey marked it as to-read
May 15, 2013
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Marion
Marion marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2013
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Sapphire
Sapphire marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Kendra Haggerty
Kendra Haggerty marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Lovers of Paranor...: This topic has been closed to new comments. R2R {122} Bound in Evil COMPLETED 7 69 May 02, 2013 01:36PM