Start by marking “The Truth about Past Life Regression the Truth about Past Life Regression” as Want to Read:
The Truth about Past Life Regression the Truth about Past Life Regression

The Truth about Past Life Regression the Truth about Past Life Regression

Learn the secrets to overcoming fears and phobias which seem to have no source in this life, as you uncover the mysteries of reincarnation and what it can do for you, in "The Truth About Past Life Regression" by Florence Wagner McClain.
"The Truth About Past Life Regression" will show you why past life regression is a valuable tool for enhancing the quality of your life to
Published September 8th 2002 by Llewellyn Publications (first published September 1st 2002)

Be the first to ask a question about The Truth about Past Life Regression the Truth about Past Life Regression

Mloy
Oct 25, 2012 Mloy rated it did not like it
It had good tidbits of practical advice and a handful of interesting anecdotes about other people who benefited from practicing past life regression exercises but this book came up short on the actual procedure, other than mentioning self-hypnosis (which it also failed to include the necessary steps to hypnotise ones self) and suggesting using relaxation techniques to prepare for the past-life journey. Overall, a very disappointing book and in the end really revealed nothing important nor provid ...more
Lisa James
Mar 06, 2011 Lisa James rated it liked it
This tiny handbook was what got me fascinated to learn about this field, & what brought me to a fellow witch who told me about my own past lives. I have never been able to self induce a regression, but am looking for someone else with that talent to take me back again to confirm what the one witch said.
Libby
Apr 21, 2009 Libby rated it liked it
Shelves: spirit
I thought it was a great, simple introduction to the concept. I am interested in the more exotic and esoteric things that could be achieved by past life regression, beyond the explanations of phobias and personality traits and was happy that this was touched on briefly. I would recommend this to anyone starting out in the exploration of past life regression.

Alice
May 18, 2011 Alice rated it did not like it
Shelves: bad-books, religion
For a pamphlet entitled "Trust About Past Life Regression" it only suggests that it may just be the imagination in the final pages.
Creative Choices
Creative Choices rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2008
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2011
Dee
Dee added it
Jun 24, 2012
Patti
Patti marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Maureen
Maureen marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
M
M marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014