Start by marking “The Bodyguard and the Rock Star (The Bodyguard, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Bodyguard and the Rock Star (The Bodyguard, #3)

The Bodyguard and the Rock Star (The Bodyguard #3)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  36 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Protection specialist Natasha Chamberlain thinks guarding popular English rock star Giki during a tour of the Southern states will be easy and fun. She couldn't be more wrong. In no time at all she finds herself bogged down in Giki's crazy world of sex, drugs, shoplifting, and an uncontrollable sweet tooth. If that's not bad enough, Giki is being hunted by a ruthless ...more
Published January 1st 2008 by L & L Dreamspell

To ask other readers questions about The Bodyguard and the Rock Star, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bodyguard and the Rock Star

Laurel-Rain
Aug 08, 2008 Laurel-Rain rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who enjoys suspense and excitement
Recommended to Laurel-Rain by: The author
Ms. French's characters, especially Natasha and Striker, seem to gallop in from wherever they are and whisk us away with them. From the first moments, I felt pulled into the drama, from the rock concerts to the chase scenes, and as if the characters were now part of my life. I couldn't put the book down, carrying it everywhere, until the final scenes.

Natasha is so real and gritty, with her cursing, and then she could segue so completely into the romantic heroine when she and Striker had their "
Caitlyn
Feb 01, 2008 Caitlyn rated it it was amazing
With The Bodyguard and the Rock Star, Christy Tillery French has once again taken me on a enjoyable roller coaster ride of heart-stopping thrills and rib-tickling humor.

In the third installment of Ms. French’s Bodyguard series, Natasha Chamberlain eagerly takes on her latest assignment—guarding English rock star, Giki, on a tour of the Southern United States. Natasha is convinced this will be an easy job. True, Giki has a wild streak, and at times she’s uncontrollable in her desire to experience
Wendy Dingwall
Aug 08, 2012 Wendy Dingwall rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery
In the “Body Guard and the Rock Star” Christy Tillery French’s colorful and realistic descriptions of events, places and people had me literally by the throat. In a scene early in the book involving vomiting, I was about to join the characters when she blithely moved on. Later, I flinched when French described the Brazilian Wax given to Giki, the quirky rock star. I found myself laughing out loud, flinching and even tearing up on certain scenes.

Throughout the story French takes the reader on a g
Maggie Bishop
Jan 02, 2009 Maggie Bishop rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dames-books
Pretty Natasha likes a good fight and fits right in with the rough and tumble lifestyle of the rock star she's contracted to protect. In Christy Tillery French's "The Bodyguard and the Rock Star," sometimes Natasha is her own worst enemy in tracking down a cyberstalker and her finance, Striker, constantly drops his business to visit Natasha in different Southern cities on the tour. Half romance and half suspense, Christy French keeps the reader guessing at what comes next in this delightful ...more
Jeanie Jackson
Hilarious romp with well paced suspense.

Contracted to a rocker who has even liberal Natasha disgusted, the female bodyguard deals with a cyberal stalker who seems to have inside info and paparazzi who won't give up. Natasha would gladly surrender this assignment if she wasn't stuck, but she refuses to give it less than her best. But boy, does she miss Stryker and she is not fun to be around when she misses Stryker.
Saskia 'follow my shoes' Smith
Oct 16, 2013 Saskia 'follow my shoes' Smith rated it did not like it
It lacked any connection, its poorly written, what was supposed to be funny- wasnt! lacks any real mystery of the stalking, the sex scenes are over in half a page and the 'laughs' are non-existent. i thought it would be a rockstar romance, its main focus is on a body guard and her over bearing partner who worries about her job protecting a rock star esp as someone is after the rockstar. Awful.
Dena
Intense

Natasha is over her dog job and is now taking on a gig as a bodyguard for a rock star. I liked the change of pace and the way that Natasha is branching out. However her stubbornness and way of thinking is becoming ridiculous and some situations I'm like good for her but others I wish she would just stop.
Sassy Girls'
Sassy Girls' rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2011
Pauline Howell
Pauline Howell rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2014
Jayne Diaz
Jayne Diaz rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2010
Damesof Dialogue
Damesof Dialogue rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2012
N.A Pacheco
N.A Pacheco rated it did not like it
Mar 07, 2016
chris
chris rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2016
Cheryl Trouille
Cheryl Trouille rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2013
Lorraine
Lorraine rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2014
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2008
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2014
Carrie
Carrie rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2010
Laura rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2010
Diane Olliffe
Diane Olliffe rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2016
Henry Puckett
Henry Puckett rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2009
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2008
Michelle Austin
Michelle Austin rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2013
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2012
Darlene
Darlene rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2011
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2012
Michelle Young
Michelle Young rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2012
Jerry Costin
Jerry Costin rated it did not like it
Jul 28, 2011
Born and raised in the South, award winning, internationally published author and poet Christy Tillery French loves to write about quirky Southern women. Her books include: Chasing Horses, Wayne's Dead, Chasing Demons,Chasing Secrets, The Bodyguard, The Bodyguard and the Show Dog, The Bodyguard and the Rock Star, The Bodyguard and the Snitch, The Bodyguard and the Bodyguard, and Obsolete. She ...more
More about Christy Tillery French...

The Bodyguard (5 books)
  • The Bodyguard (The Bodyguard, #1)
  • The Bodyguard and the Show Dog (The Bodyguard, #2)
  • The Bodyguard and The Snitch (The Bodyguard, #4)
  • The Bodyguard and the Bodyguard (The Bodyguard, #5)