Start by marking “Words to Lead By: A Practical Daily Devotional on Leading Like Jesus” as Want to Read:
Words to Lead By: A Practical Daily Devotional on Leading Like Jesus

Words to Lead By: A Practical Daily Devotional on Leading Like Jesus

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Through this book you will the incredible depth of these words. Enrich your life and your leadership. Abide in his words.
Published October 15th 2004 by Insight Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Words to Lead By, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Words to Lead By

Truthful
With my beginning stages of Young-onset dementia, I am doing good to remember the fact that I read a book, let alone be able to articulate my past thoughts about it. I will try to find the book & refresh my thoughts, then remember to come back here and document them.
Yiska Gallagher
Delve into the mindset of Scripture with Dr. Skip Moen. I love all of his writings. They are refreshing and unapologetically written from an Hebraic rather than Greek worldview. This puts the Bible back into its original setting and culture. Mysteries vanish and are replaced with fresh insight and understanding.
Rebecca A
Rebecca A marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Guardian Angel: What You Must Know about God's Design for Women Cross Word Puzzles: A Brief Examination of the Meaning of the Cross from a Hebraic Perspective The Lucky Life: The Backwards Beatitudes Jesus Said To Her Spiritual Restoration, Vol. 3: Reclaiming the Foundations of God's Word