Grain-Free Gourmet: Delicious Recipes for Healthy Living

Grain-Free Gourmet: Delicious Recipes for Healthy Living

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  5 reviews
"The ideal cookbook for healthy grain-free eating."

In Grain-Free Gourmet, Jenny Lass and Jodi Bager transform recipes for traditional favorites such as lasagna, pizza, cakes, pies, cookies and other classics into grain-free versions that taste exactly like, and are often better than, the originals.

Included are mouthwatering recipes for: Parmesan Cheese-stuffed Mushroom Cap...more
Published September 1st 2005 by Whitecap Books

Lisse
ANother of my favorite SCD cookbooks. I loved their idea on making taco shells out of provolone cheese. It's now one of my favorite meals - so easy and fun and makes me feel like I'm eating "normally" again. I've tried quite a few things in both their cookbooks...sometimes I have to tweak a recipe to get it how I want it, but that is how cooking goes. I hightly recommend this book and their follow-up for anyone on the SCD.
layla
Fantastic tool for people with wheat allergies, other food sensitivies or just people who want to eat healthy! It's also a great resource for anyone on the specific carbohydrate diet or with any type of irritable bowel disease or syndrome.
Jen
There are a lot of recipes that look good in this book, I still need to experiment, but if I want to attemp more than three in any cookbook that is a good sign!
Heidi
Great cookbook - too much dairy, a little froo-froo, but overall some great suggestions, easily converted to dairy free.
Heather
Some good recipes but not dairy free.
Autumn
Autumn marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Jodie
Jodie is currently reading it
Dec 29, 2013
Tim
Tim marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Vanessa Siemens
Vanessa Siemens marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Tim Sledge
Tim Sledge marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2013
Sreevidhya
Sreevidhya marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
Kelly
Kelly is currently reading it
Oct 10, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2012
Jody
Jody added it
Aug 27, 2012
Airys
Airys added it
May 25, 2012
Everyday Grain-Free Gourmet: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Secrets of the Grain Free Gourmet