Start by marking “The Knot's Complete Guide to Weddings” as Want to Read:
The Knot's Complete Guide to Weddings

The Knot's Complete Guide to Weddings

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The Knot (www.theknot.com) unveils its complete bible for modern matrimony, with fresh advice for planning the engagement, wedding, and honeymoon of your dreams. 40 photos. 100 line drawings.
Published December 29th 1998 by Broadway Books (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Knot's Complete Guide to Weddings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Knot's Complete Guide to Weddings

Ok, I'm not a prospective bride but I checked this out at the library because back in the early 2000s I helped my mom plan my sisters wedding long distance on a minimal budget & remember using this website as a source of ideas. A dear cousin is getting married & if asked or called to contribute advice I wanted to be in the know.

Perhaps the website is still a good resource but the chicks who wrote this guide have got to be out of their minds. The basic wedding they are planning is $30,000
Shanna
This is the first book I read to help me prepare for my wedding. It was helpful and served as a good guide in the beginning. The most useful part of any bridal books I have read has always been the checklist of what needs to be done when. I recommend this as a good starter book for a newly engaged bride.
Michele
Not really for a bride who is way off the beaten path, though I did find a couple of quotes that I liked.
Great book for wedding planning. Lots of great lists and timelines that I found very helpful.
Jazzmin
This book is definately a know-it-all guide. Anyone getting married or anyone remotely interested in weddings should not only read and retain this book, but keep it. So far, covering everything from the invitations to the honeymoon, this guide is brilliantly written and I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica
This book is useful for planning and is full of information. Most of it can be found on the website, but having the book lets me take notes, write in margins, and fill in all the helpful forms and time tables.
Jessica
This book really helped me through the planning stages of my wedding. I found this one to be more helpful than some of the others that I read.
Lauren
I thought it was helpful in planning.
September Brooks
September Brooks is currently reading it
May 05, 2015
Jenn Ring
Jenn Ring is currently reading it
Mar 30, 2015
Jennifer Gallagher
Jennifer Gallagher marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Katie
Katie is currently reading it
Jan 06, 2015
Ninette D'silva
Ninette D'silva marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Lauren
Lauren added it
Dec 25, 2014
Vicky
Vicky is currently reading it
Dec 23, 2014
Taylor Derouen
Taylor Derouen marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Kristin
Kristin is currently reading it
Oct 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Nest Home Design Handbook The Knot Book of Wedding Lists The Nest Newlywed Handbook The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings in the Real World The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner