Start by marking “Cómo inculcar valores a sus hijos: los niños aprenden lo que viven” as Want to Read:
Cómo inculcar valores a sus hijos: los niños aprenden lo que viven

Cómo inculcar valores a sus hijos: los niños aprenden lo que viven

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  171 ratings  ·  22 reviews
" This book can help you become the parent you have always wanted to be, and raise the kind of children you can always be proud of."
--From the foreword by Jack Canfield, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul .

If Children live with criticism, they learn to condemn, If children live with acceptance, they learn to love.
Expanding on her universally loved poem, "Children Learn
Published June 29th 1999 by New Media Spanish Language (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Cómo inculcar valores a sus hijos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cómo inculcar valores a sus hijos

Nikkilee
Oct 12, 2008 Nikkilee rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Every Parent.
Recommended to Nikkilee by: my mom
Children Learn What They Live
By Dorothy Law Nolte, Ph.D.

If children live with criticism, they learn to condemn.
If children live with hostility, they learn to fight.
If children live with fear, they learn to be apprehensive.
If children live with pity, they learn to feel sorry for themselves.
If children live with ridicule, they learn to feel shy.
If children live with jealousy, they learn to feel envy.
If children live with shame, they learn to feel guilty.
If children live with encouragement, they le
Julie
Good and reinforcing of what I know to be true, makes me feel more confidant that I am a good mother. Provide the best example that you possibly can for your children and then let them be themselves and trust in that.
Miki Saiki
Workman publishing : New York
Auther: Dorothy Law Nolte

7words: inspiring value children parents relationship growth hospitality

5hours

What's good about this book?
Of course I haven't had kids yet and havent even thought of it, but this book tells me how to treat students who cannot perform well.
We often meet some students who do something wrong or make mistakes.
This book teaches readers not only the way to raise children but also the way to treat complicated students' feeling.
Moreover, we learn how
Doug Muterspaugh
This book really helps you to understand how your actions can affect your child. After reading this book, dealing with children's issues is much less stressful and your results are visible (and closer to your desired results!). Thank you for a really nice book that you can read over and over during your entire life. A must have for every parent.
Maya Kenova
The book provides valuable tips on how to approach different situations most parents (even teachers) face with regards to kids. It features short examples, as case studies, that help the reader understand the validity of the arguments. This book is recommended for parents, but also teachers of all age levels.
Lorrie
So far, so good. This is a book I read when the kiddos were very young. However, it still applies to the present. As social creatures, we are subject to change as do our ideas and perceptions which evolve from our experiences and willingness to adapt to those changes.
Akbar Rahman
The general message makes sense, but some of the examples used are dated.
Michelle Cynthia
While the ideas are pretty much common sense, the book holds excellent reminders and plenty of specific examples. It was a quick read and a worthwhile reminder to be very cognizant of my actions and words around and towards the kids.
Trina Surratt
This is an awesome book. Probably will buy a copy for myself because it's something I'll want to refer back to. Makes sense and makes you more mindful of how your actions influence your kids.
Tara
Another great resource for every day parenting. This has all kinds of excellent advice for raising a child in a loving way. Again, every mother should read this! (Thank you, Emily.)
Misty Broqi
Loved this book so much I bought it. Great for any parents out there that want the best for their kids.
Erin
Jan 11, 2012 Erin marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: parenting
A woman on the swim team I coach suggested this book. Now, if I only had children...
Lulu
Mar 09, 2008 Lulu rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: new weds, new moms
i learned that as a parent, u have to be incredibly responsible.thats it!!
Marcia
excellent to read before we make any more mistakes raising our kiddies!
Echo
Read this when I was expecting my first child and I love the message.
Stella
This is a great book on child development.
Lala
Apr 14, 2009 Lala marked it as wish-list  ·  review of another edition
WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HAVE THIS BOOK!!
Tiffany
Wonderful true advice for any parent!
Yoichi
素晴らしい本。やってみよう、という気にさせる。久しぶりに読んでみた。
Ashley
This is a really good book!
Alyn
great parenting advice
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Jennifer is currently reading it
Nov 12, 2014
Eka Ratna
Eka Ratna marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Alison Oakley
Alison Oakley marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Joe
Joe added it
Nov 02, 2014
Abdul Latif
Abdul Latif marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
  • Life on Planet Mom: A Down-to-Earth Guide to Your Changing Relationships
  • Parenting the Strong-Willed Child: The Clinically Proven Five-Week Program for Parents of Two- to Six-Year-Olds
  • Lighting Their Fires: Raising Extraordinary Children in a Mixed-up, Muddled-up, Shook-up World
  • How Full Is Your Bucket? For Kids
  • Parenting an Only Child: The Joys and Challenges of Raising Your One and Only
  • How to Be a Friend: A Guide to Making Friends and Keeping Them
  • The Hurried Child: Growing Up Too Fast Too Soon
  • Raising Unselfish Children in a Self-Absorbed World
  • The Unofficial LEGO Builder's Guide
  • Hold Up the Sky
  • Beloved Disciple: The Life & Ministry of John (Leader Guide)
  • Kids Are Worth It!: Giving Your Child the Gift of Inner Discipline
  • Fancy Nancy and the Sensational Babysitter
  • It's Hard to Be Five: Learning How to Work My Control Panel
  • A World to Explore (Library Mouse #3)
  • The Deer in the Wood
  • "What's Happening to Me?" A Guide to Puberty
  • How to Hug a Porcupine: Negotiating the Prickly Points of the Tween Years
Teenagers Learn What They Live: Parenting to Inspire Integrity & Independence Children Learn What They Live Teenagers Learn What They Live: Parenting to Inspire Integrity & Independence

“Bila seorang anak hidup dengan kritik,ia akan belajar menghukum.Bila seorang anak hidup dengan permusuhan, ia akan belajar kekerasan. Bila seorang anak hidup dengan olokan,ia belajar menjadi malu. Bila seorang anak hidup dengan rasa malu, ia belajar merasa bersalah. Bila seorang anak hidup dengan dorongan, ia belajar percaya diri. Bila seorang anak hidup dengan keadilan,ia belajar menjalankan keadilan. Bila seorang anak hidup dengan ketentraman, ia belajar tentang iman. Bila seorang anak hidup dengan dukungan,ia belajar menyukai dirinya sendiri. Bila seorang anak hidup dengan penerimaan dan persahabatan , ia belajar untuk mencintai dunia.” 25 likes