Start by marking “Art Escapes: Daily Exercises & Inspirations for Discovering Greater Creativ Ity & Artistic Confidence” as Want to Read:

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Inspire your creative spirit--everyday!Whether you're a beginner or an experienced artist, "Art Escapes" provides the ideas and encouragement you need to discover greater creativity and artistic confidence, even when you're short on time. Professional artist and instructor Dory Kanter shows you how to:

Experience more fun and greater confidence drawing and painting
Express y
Published August 19th 2003 by Northlight

To ask other readers questions about Art Escapes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Art Escapes

Beaglenose
I like the ideas in this book. Have I made it through to the end yet? No. I keep trying though...
Mo
This is a really good book. While it's not a book that teaches you very much about the techniques of drawing, it encourages you to draw for the sheer fun of it. It has numerous easy exercises to get you going, and it's all about fun and enjoyment. Since there are plenty of books that teach you how to draw technically, I find this one refreshingly different. I had a copy from the library, but I'll probably buy one myself some time.
Denise
Jan 24, 2014 Denise rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: art
A few fun ideas that anyone can do and achieve attractive results.

Sell Art Online
Tabitha Beck
this book is terrific
especially for me--I am not so good with drawing/painting sort of art
alter things I can do--make my own art--hmm
I am learning
and this book is an AWESOME place to start :-)
Lise Audet
Wonderful inspirations. Easy to use. I have used this book in classrooms. Students loved the projects. They were successful which is a big part in teaching art.
Gina Lento
This book has a lot of great ideas...I've used it so much that the binding is worn out.
Andria
Dec 20, 2013 Andria rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: art
Lots of things that I wanted to try in this book.
TeriC
Full of lots of fun ideas and techniques.
Ramiro Solis
Ramiro Solis marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Lucinda
Lucinda marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Mariah Potter
Mariah Potter marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Art Escapes Art Escapes: Daily Exercises & Inspirations for Discovering Greater Creativity & Artistic Confidence Art Escapes