Start by marking “Forbidden Touch (Browning Sisters #3)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Touch (Browning Sisters #3)

Forbidden Touch (Browning Sisters #3)

3.87  ·  Rating Details  ·  70 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
ONE TOUCH WAS ALL IT TOOK FOR THE GORGEOUS STRANGER TO PENETRATE HIS SOUL.

He was a hardened former marine with a guarded past...until one touch from Iris Browning became his undoing. Thanks to the raven-haired beauty, reclusive millionaire Maddox Heller found himself back in the line of fire, chasing down an elusive killer who'd made Iris his next target. She claimed not t
Paperback, Harlequin Intrigue #1046, 250 pages
Published February 1st 2008 by Harlequin (first published January 2nd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Touch

Paula
Apr 16, 2014 Paula rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book about empath Iris Browning and her reluctant protector, former Marine Maddox Heller. Plenty of action, a wonderful cast of characters, a nice Caribbean island setting, and an exciting story all combine to make this one of my favorite Intrigues that I've read.
Gayle
Jul 24, 2011 Gayle rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Touch is an action adventure style intrigue by Paula Grave's and the final chapter of the Browning sister's adventurers. The third book in the series is a cinematic, emotionally charged and fast paced read. I highly recommend all three books in the series, and only wish there were more Browning sisters to read about.
Silverana
Feb 20, 2013 Silverana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
This is the last book of the three Forbidden books. It has a different feel to it because it takes place not in Alabama as the other books, but on an island called Mariposa. There are more tourists or unfamiliar people to Iris and she doesn’t have any knowledge of the area. She comes across Maddox while she is searching for her friend who is not at the hotel they were supposed to be staying.

Maddox didn’t seem like the typical brooding type as I felt he would be because of the blurb. He was harde
Susan
Very good conclusion to the Browning Sisters trilogy. Iris has arrived on the island to meet a friend, only to find that the friend signed them up for a conference about paranormal abilities and is now missing. While searching for her friend Iris meets Maddox who calls himself a beach bum but seems to have appointed himself her protector. Someone is after Iris and she doesn't know why.

I really liked both Iris and Maddox. Iris is a healing empath who is suffering from a bit of burnout. Every time
E.
Sep 14, 2012 E. rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, suspense
Iris Browning is an empath who is searching for her friend in the foreign country where they are supposed to be attending a conference but discovers that she needs help. Maddox Heller unwillingly is drawn into the search that becomes progressively more dangerous but fortunately has his military training to help him overcome some of the obstacles despite his issues with his own past. He is unwillingly drawn to the determined woman who has even more powers than he ever dreamed. A tale that lives u ...more
Elaine Mcdonald
Jul 28, 2014 Elaine Mcdonald rated it really liked it
Quick, easy enjoyable read.
Remma Kinyua
Feb 09, 2013 Remma Kinyua rated it really liked it
Its just the forbidden touch!!
Mary
Deborah A Farlee
Deborah A Farlee is currently reading it
Feb 01, 2016
Hali Maurus
Hali Maurus rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2015
Valentina Hmeljuk
Valentina Hmeljuk marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2015
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2015
Bon
Bon marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Kaleigh
Kaleigh marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Lasticmax
Lasticmax rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2015
Jessica Mackay
Jessica Mackay marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Enely
Enely added it
Aug 24, 2015
Pat Lockard
Pat Lockard rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2015
MacKayla Daniel
MacKayla Daniel rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2015
J
J marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Asteropê
Asteropê marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Ashley Snyder
Ashley Snyder rated it liked it
May 12, 2015
Wanda
Wanda marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Carol A. McJilton
Carol A. McJilton rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I was raised in Alabama, so I know we Southerners don't hide our crazy people—we showcase them. Eccentric people make for the best stories, and we Southerners do love our stories. The need to tell stories has been a driving force in my life from childhood.

As a girl, my favorite books were mysteries and romances. When I realized there were books that featured both romance and mystery, I knew I'd fo
More about Paula Graves...

Browning Sisters (3 books)
  • Forbidden Territory (Browning Sisters #1)
  • Forbidden Temptation (Browning Sisters #2)