Start by marking “Forbidden Touch” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Touch

Forbidden Touch (Browning Sisters #3)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  9 reviews
ONE TOUCH WAS ALL IT TOOK FOR THE GORGEOUS STRANGER TO PENETRATE HIS SOUL.

He was a hardened former marine with a guarded past...until one touch from Iris Browning became his undoing. Thanks to the raven-haired beauty, reclusive millionaire Maddox Heller found himself back in the line of fire, chasing down an elusive killer who'd made Iris his next target. She claimed not t
Paperback, Harlequin Intrigue, #1046, 250 pages
Published February 1st 2008 by Harlequin (first published January 2nd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Touch

Gayle Cochrane
Forbidden Touch is an action adventure style intrigue by Paula Grave's and the final chapter of the Browning sister's adventurers. The third book in the series is a cinematic, emotionally charged and fast paced read. I highly recommend all three books in the series, and only wish there were more Browning sisters to read about.
Paula
I thoroughly enjoyed this book about empath Iris Browning and her reluctant protector, former Marine Maddox Heller. Plenty of action, a wonderful cast of characters, a nice Caribbean island setting, and an exciting story all combine to make this one of my favorite Intrigues that I've read.
Silverana
This is the last book of the three Forbidden books. It has a different feel to it because it takes place not in Alabama as the other books, but on an island called Mariposa. There are more tourists or unfamiliar people to Iris and she doesn’t have any knowledge of the area. She comes across Maddox while she is searching for her friend who is not at the hotel they were supposed to be staying.

Maddox didn’t seem like the typical brooding type as I felt he would be because of the blurb. He was harde
Susan
Very good conclusion to the Browning Sisters trilogy. Iris has arrived on the island to meet a friend, only to find that the friend signed them up for a conference about paranormal abilities and is now missing. While searching for her friend Iris meets Maddox who calls himself a beach bum but seems to have appointed himself her protector. Someone is after Iris and she doesn't know why.

I really liked both Iris and Maddox. Iris is a healing empath who is suffering from a bit of burnout. Every time
E.
Iris Browning is an empath who is searching for her friend in the foreign country where they are supposed to be attending a conference but discovers that she needs help. Maddox Heller unwillingly is drawn into the search that becomes progressively more dangerous but fortunately has his military training to help him overcome some of the obstacles despite his issues with his own past. He is unwillingly drawn to the determined woman who has even more powers than he ever dreamed. A tale that lives u ...more
Elaine Mcdonald
Quick, easy enjoyable read.
Remma Kinyua
Its just the forbidden touch!!
Mary
My rating 4.5 stars =)
Heather Heal
Heather Heal marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Cindy Warner
Cindy Warner marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Julieann Coleman
Julieann Coleman marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Lupe Murillo
Lupe Murillo marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Jessica Hatfield
Jessica Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Sandi
Sandi added it
Dec 28, 2014
patsy burch
patsy burch marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Sarah Fudge
Sarah Fudge marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Barbara Weaver
Barbara Weaver marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 13, 2014
Angel Habib
Angel Habib marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I was raised in Alabama, so I know we Southerners don't hide our crazy people—we showcase them. Eccentric people make for the best stories, and we Southerners do love our stories. The need to tell stories has been a driving force in my life from childhood.

As a girl, my favorite books were mysteries and romances. When I realized there were books that featured both romance and mystery, I knew I'd fo
More about Paula Graves...

Browning Sisters (3 books)
  • Forbidden Territory (Harlequin Intrigue, #926)
  • Forbidden Temptation (Browning Sisters, #2)
Case File: Canyon Creek, Wyoming  (Cooper, #1) One Tough Marine  (Cooper, #3) The Man from Gossamer Ridge  (Cooper, #6) Bachelor Sheriff  (Cooper, #4) Secret Identity  (Cooper, #8)  (Cooper Security, #1)