Start by marking “Georgia the Guinea Pig Fairy (Pet Fairies, No. 3)” as Want to Read:
Georgia the Guinea Pig Fairy (Pet Fairies, No. 3)

Georgia the Guinea Pig Fairy (Rainbow Magic #31)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  401 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Jack Frost has stolen the Pet Fairies' magical pets! Can Rachel and Kirsty help find them? Or will the pets be lost forever?
The Pet Fairies have one of the most important jobs in Fairyland! Along with their special pets, they make sure that all animals find safe homes with the right owners. But when Jack Frost steals the magical pets, Fairyland is in an uproar! Can Rachel
Published March 1st 2008 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Georgia the Guinea Pig Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Georgia the Guinea Pig Fairy

Anna
Ages: 8-11

This is a good book for lower level readers. The plot is simple and it is a part of a series (all of which have the same basic plot). The book is good to build skills and confidence. The topic is also appealing to must young girls.

Use: independent reading book, book review, journal responses, compare and contrast to the other books in the series, character development.
Dolly
Oct 05, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children who are starting to read chapter books
This is the third book in the Pet Fairies series by the group of author who call themselves Daisy Meadows. Our oldest is just tearing through these books and I am now picking up an entire series at a time, so she can have enough books until we go to the library again. This book was slightly different from the other series, which is refreshing as the formula is getting a bit old. Still, our daughter loves these books, which is all I could ask for.

Jan 2012 update: our youngest is now immersing her
Dallas Hunter
Good book

I loved this book it was a good continuation of the series I will truly recommend this book to anyone who believes in magic
Lyn
I loved it. It was awesome because the guinea pig was cute.
Abby
How do you read the book
Kristen
Read aloud to my 4 yr old. She enjoyed it & cannot get enough of these books. I guess that's what really matters. I'm a bit bored of the fairy series, but they aren't written for me.
Meredith
My 7 year old daughter and I read this book together. She loves the Fairy series and loves guinea pigs so it was s big hit for her. I was neutral about the book.
$hanel
This is another awesome book that is in the whole fairy series. Yes this one was good too. All Mums should read this to their little 6 or 7 year old girl.
Amy
Apr 01, 2008 Amy rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 8-12
Recommended to Amy by: friends
i read his when i was 9 and i really enjoyed it because there is lots of problem and the girls have to solve it before the time runs out.
Anna
The guinea pig could fly so Jack Frost wanted him as a pet.
Alexa
I get you mixed up with the hamster fairy.
Sydney
they find a guinea pig at a pet store.
Angela Barakat
I read this with my daughter.
Meghan Wilson
Meghan Wilson marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Mary added it
Nov 21, 2014
  • Classroom Chaos
  • Chocolate Dreams
  • The Mystery of the UFO (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #2)
  • Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club, #1)
  • The Trouble With Tink (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #1)
  • Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #13)
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • Mercy Watson Thinks Like a Pig (Mercy Watson #5)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • What Is a Princess? (Disney Princess)
  • Judy Moody Saves The World! (Judy Moody, #3)
  • Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record (Ivy and Bean, #3)
  • The Secret Promise (The Rescue Princesses, #1)
  • Fancy Nancy: Sees Stars
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)