Start by marking “A Woman's Heart” as Want to Read:
A Woman's Heart

A Woman's Heart

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  542 ratings  ·  31 reviews
Discover the parallels of the Tabernacle s building and your life as a chosen vessel of God. (View a diagram of the Tabernacle.)
While the title is familiar, the content for this in-depth video teaching series is all new and rich in detail.

Taken primarily from the Book of Exodus, A Woman s Heart: God s Dwelling Place by Beth Moore will take you on a fascinating journey in
Published January 1st 2001 by Lifeway Church Resources (first published August 31st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about A Woman's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Woman's Heart

Lee Anne
Good 10-week study that took me almost 4 months on my own. Nice study of the Tabernacle would have been enhanced with dvd's of her lectures, but not for $5 each. If anyone ever has a class, I'll be ready with homework all ready to go!
October 2014: facilitating a group through this great study!
Stephanie
This is one of my most favorite Bible studies I have ever done!!
Carey Henderson
For the past 3mos. my Women’s Bible Study group at my church has been studying Beth Moore’s, “A Woman’s Heart: God’s Dwelling Place”. It’s super-hard to do an actual “book report” over this because it’s a study-guide (like a text-book) & very personal, full of devotion’s & questions for you to answer about your own life & where you are on your walk with Christ. I wasn’t sure how to review this study, but in the end the only way I know how to review it is by (trying) to put into words ...more
Lisa Alexa
I was a bit disappointed because it spoke of the tabernacle. Moses. It seemed "a women's heart" was last on the list of being addressed. However, lim everything Beth puts her pen to, it's with wisdom, heart and soul! I'm kinda with her mom, she speaks "fast". She remarks that when her beloved mom was alive and in her study, she balked at her daughter " to stay on one page". Funny! I think it's because Beth has a limited amount to of time with her publisher and she has so much "Rich" teachings to ...more
April
Loved this one! I loved seeing how the things in the tabernacle represented Christ! The connection of OT and NT, just coming to life together was awesome!
Pam Broderick
This was my very first Beth Moore Bible study, and I did it a many years ago. It was not an easy one as far as the homework went, but was well worth the work! This study gave me a whole new light on the Old Testament and made me want to delve deeper into it. It basically shows the relationship between the Tabernacle of the Old Testament and Jesus Christ. I would love to do the updated version that came out recently. Excellent study!
Holly Renee
This Bible study is awesome! If you long to delve in depth on the symbolic and spiritual meanings of the tabernacle, this is the study for you. A Woman's Heart is unique in its constant scripture dig, as you search the Bible for treasures that many of us allow to stay buried. Mrs. Moore does a great job in making the truths of the ancient structure relevent for the modern-day believer. (This study should a requirement for every church)!
Tasha enderby
You can't go wrong with any of Beth's studies, you will be challenged and find a passion for God's word. This study has you all over the bible with reference look ups but you find how the old testament comes alive in the new. I did this study in a large group and I felt like my friends pulled me through the area's I fell short. I know I will have to revisit this study because the material is just so much.
Tracy Passmore
This was not my favorite study. I led this study at our local YMCA with a group of ladies. We did the video and the book. There were some interesting things about the tabernacle, however Beth Moore some of the conclusions are her opinion and not a part of the actual purpose of the tabernacle. I enjoyed the study on David more than this one. Also, the video did not add to the study at all.
Ebookwormy
This is a study of the tabernacle. Moore provides a wonderful introduction to all the symbolism, mystery and elegance of the tabernacle, as well as it's revelation/ tie in to Jesus Christ and New Testament passages (predominently Hebrews).

An excellent study. Highly recommended.

Note: I did not do the videos with this study. I'm sure they'd be helpful, but I didn't have access to them.
Diana
Awesome Bible study!!! Learned so much about the Tabernacle and God's people the Isralites. Beth always brings something so unexpected to the study about God that leaves you saying WOW. Her studies leave a major impact on my soul. I am always impacted by her studies and can't get enough of God and his word in my life. Totally awsome!!
Mbaconsults
My first Beth Moore Bible study. Didn't do the video with it but the study was really great. All about the Tabernacle with many other scriptural references and life stories. I love this lady. She has lived the life, lived trough horrific things and came out ALIVE and breathing with God's help and determination to not let her past keep her down.
Carol
This is the first Beth Moore book that i read. It was absolutely amazing. Beth's research is extensive and accurate. She holds strictly to the Biblical teachings and is very careful not to teach denominations. A great study for any lady seeking a closer relationship with God. There is a lot of OT background regarding the temple.
Judi
I'm sad to see this study end. It has been a wonderful study teaching us about the 2 million Israelites who exited Egypt, then built the tabernacle according to God's design and pattern. The knowledge and understanding I walk away with will remain with me always. I highly recommend it!!!
Lisa Ojanpera
Every Christian, man or woman should read this. It describes the entire outline of the bible, our jobs as priests, and the purpose of the old testament and how it connects with the new testament. I did the study four times to make sure I knew this information in my heart.
Monica
Through this study I learned so much about the Israelites journey through the desert and how God provided for every detail - for 40 years! I had never realized that they were in the desert for that long and without even so much as an extra pair of shoes, water
Lisa
This book is packed full of material. You will come away from this Bible study understanding more about how God's tabernacle was mimicked by Jesus and how Heaven is similar. Get ready to go into the Most Holy of Holies and commune with the Almighty!
Marcy Stearns
This is a great study of the tabernacle. Beth Moore is a great Bible teacher in that she does the academic footwork to back up her study, but the study is neither dry nor academic rather vibrant and interesting.
Sue Johnson
My first Bible study. Beth is used by God so effectively as His tool. This study started me on my Bible study journey.
Gina
Excellent study. You learn about the Tabernacle, God's dwelling place then and now and Jesus!
Kristin
Dec 07, 2013 Kristin marked it as started-and-stalled  ·  review of another edition
My third Beth Moore study. If I stay on track, I'll be posting a review in about 10 weeks.
Joy Smercak
A great study that reinforces GOD's faithfulness to us through studing the Isrealites.
Susan
Aug 04, 2010 Susan added it
Shelves: christianliving
I am doing the workbook for a bible study this fall - so far, very good! I'm on week 1.
JoJo Sutis
Check out my video review at the link above.
Elizabeth Allen
Parallels Eden - Tabernacle - Heaven. Connections are fascinating!
Peggy-jim Poindexter
This was my first study with Beth and I have been hooked ever since!
Meredith Cottrell
I always love Beth Moore Bible studies!!!!
Judy Knight
Grow, grow, grow. Beth Moore is a great teacher!
Deborah Boutwell
A Study on the Tabernacle.
Sunnycame
Anything by Beth Moore is great.
  • Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: A Study of David: Member Book
  • Let. It. Go.: How to Stop Running the Show and Start Walking in Faith
  • Really Bad Girls of the Bible: More Lessons from Less-Than-Perfect-Women
  • Come Away My Beloved Updated
  • Women of the Bible: A One-Year Devotional Study of Women in Scripture

FROM THE AUTHOR'S WEB PAGE: Beth founded Living Proof Ministries in 1994 with the purpose of teaching women how to love and live on God’s Word. She has written numerous books and Bible studies, including Breaking Free, Believing God, and When Godly People Do Ungodly Things, that have been read by women of all ag
More about Beth Moore...
Breaking Free: Discover the Victory of Total Surrender Praying God's Word: Breaking Free From Spiritual Strongholds Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman [With 6 DVDs and Leader Guide, Member Book] So Long, Insecurity: You've Been A Bad Friend To Us Get Out of That Pit!: Straight Talk about God's Deliverance

“only you can decide how your fires will affect you. Will you be sanctified or scarred” 44 likes