Start by marking “Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes” as Want to Read:
Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes

Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes

2.86 of 5 stars 2.86  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  6 reviews
"The Chamber of Cheesecakes has been opened. Dieter's Beware!" reads the sinister warning in this hysterical parody of J.K. Rowling's "Harry Potter" series. In this farce all of your favorite Harry Potter characters, places, and past events have been twisted around with devilish wit. You'll follow the adventures of Harry Putter, Ron Cheesley, and Hermione Stranger in their ...more
Published April 1st 2004 by Lulu Press (first published March 7th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes

I love the Harry Potter books and I got this one day as it was free on Amazon for the Kindle. If you've read the Harry Potter books or seen the movies you will probably find this funny. If you haven't it probably won't make much sense. It was a bit boring at bits - but you should all read it! Its also free for the Kindle, so nothing to lose.
What on EARTH happened to make you so hated of this book?!?!?!? This is like the # of years it takes for a black hole to vanish better than Harry Potter! I just don't get why and HOW it is possible to despise this great work of art!
Well, I DID happen to get some laughs, but the overall story felt kind of dull. I guess I'll go write a parody of my own.
Trevor Koehler
It's a good book for Harry potter fans cause its a spoof on Harry potter and the chamber of secrets
Raghd Hamzeh
Complete rubbish.
Karn Mehndiratta
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Kate marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Dana Merolesi
Dana Merolesi marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Marko Mehner
Marko Mehner marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Jennifer Varnadore
Jennifer Varnadore marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Bob marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Julie marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2013
Eidolon John
Eidolon John marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
Emma marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2012
Ivy marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2012