Start by marking “Women of Destiny: Reflections on the Relief Society Declaration” as Want to Read:
Women of Destiny: Reflections on the Relief Society Declaration

Women of Destiny: Reflections on the Relief Society Declaration

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Unknown Binding, 269 pages
Published January 1st 2002 by Eagle Gate Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Women of Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Women of Destiny

Kearston Galindo
Jan 25, 2008 Kearston Galindo rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All women of the Relief Society of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Every woman who is a member of the Relief Society of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints should read this book. It gave me a whole new perspective on the meaning of the organization, its purpose and its greatness. After reading this book my love for the Relief Society and its members increased ten-fold, I began to really cherish my own membership in the organization and was inspired to incorporate its mission and purpose into my own personal life.
Jessica
Jul 22, 2008 Jessica rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jessica by: Mom
This was a great church book, it was comprised of samples of talks given about the topics found in the Relief Society Declaration. I liked how you could read the short snippet of the talks included and feel so inspired, it was a great daily read and I was sad when I finished.
DeeAnn
Dec 22, 2008 DeeAnn rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: lds
Excellent!!! Short essays that cover each section of the Relief Society Declaration. It is a must read for every member of Relief Society. It is one I will use again and again for talks and spiritual renewal. Loved it!
Emily
love my signed copy. so well put together a must have for RS women and women alike.
Alice Ambrose
Alice Ambrose marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Harmony Lolotai
Harmony Lolotai marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Bookwyrmgyrl
Bookwyrmgyrl marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2013