Start by marking “The Prada Paradox (Codebreaker Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Prada Paradox (Codebreaker Trilogy, #3)

The Prada Paradox (Codebreaker Trilogy #3)

USA Today bestselling author Julie Kenner follows up her acclaimed thrillers The Givenchy Code and The Manolo Matrix with a whip-smart new adventure in code-breaking -- Hollywood-style!

Devi Taylor was one of Hollywood's fastest-rising starlets -- until a crazed fan held her at knifepoint and she retreated to a life of privacy and Valium. Now recovered and ready for a com
Published April 3rd 2007 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about The Prada Paradox, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prada Paradox

Vicki
Aug 20, 2016 Vicki rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery
The final book in the series and it finally brings you face to face with the brainchild behind the Manhatten chase and danger. Another fun book with the fashionista and the Secret Service Agent trying to outwit this mastermind.

A fun series, I loved reading it. A great way to bring good fashion sense into a thriller.
Daneen
Jul 30, 2007 Daneen rated it it was ok
Shelves: chicklitmystery
I am a huge fan of this series, and couldn't wait until the final installment was released. All in all, it was a okay read, but it leaves much to be desired. First of all, too much time is spent on Devi's backstory; you're a third of the way through the book before the game even gets underway. What I enjoyed so much about The Givenchy Code is that the action started almost immediately - with Mel, a girl we didn't know, caught up in this deadly game of cat and mouse...but as the story unfolded, w ...more
george
3 1/2 stars, rounded up to 4. Good story, suspense, kept me riveted and interested throughout. I didn't realize that this is the final book in a trilogy until after I started it, but it stands alone just fine. I want to read the other two, it's just a little unfortunate that I already know the ending. The only thing that I didn't like was that the person behind the game was obvious from the start and not a surprise at all. At least to me (and a couple of other reviewers as well). Other than that ...more
Mandy Beyers
Oct 22, 2009 Mandy Beyers rated it really liked it
I was thoroughly pleased with the finish to this trilogy of books. I enjoyed the way the three books were linked without being trite repeats of each other, and there were just enough misdirections in the plot to leave me pleasantly surprised when the answers were finally revealed. (I did suspect one character of being a villain, but did not guess how he was involved exactly, so I appreciated the mystery aspect.) Great trilogy!
Ashleigh Cartmill
Jun 15, 2010 Ashleigh Cartmill rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, humor
What a great end to the series. I love how making a movie of the first book was the framework of this book. It was great to see the echos from the first book in this one. Also, I totally did not see that end coming. I mean I got a small inkling right before it happened, but I didn't believe it. Great series and one I totally have to buy.
Samantha
Jul 09, 2009 Samantha rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd and final book in a series. I didn't realize it until the end. As someone who likes to read books from a series in order, I wish I knew about the other 2 before reading this one. That being said all 3 books are separate stories with separate characters and you don't need to read the other 2 in order to enjoy the third.
Christy
Mar 09, 2008 Christy rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to the Kenner trilogy, this was a fantastic end to the story, I thought. We finally discover who is behind the madness, and of course get another installment of the game. Again, a favorite guilty pleasure read, one I'll revisit in the future, I'm sure.
Sep 04, 2016 Jennifer rated it liked it
Shelves: chicklit, thriller
Third book in the series with The Givenchy Code and The Manolo Matrix. So dumb and derivative of the previous two, yet an entertaining quick read.
Rachel
Oct 02, 2008 Rachel rated it liked it
I thought it was an intriguing story, but this book, along with her Manolo and Givenchy books are all the exact same plot, with different characters, and I thought that was pretty lame.
Khanson919
Feb 12, 2015 Khanson919 rated it liked it
I knew who the bad guy was from the start of the book, but there was still a twist at the end that I didn't see.
Sherri Hunter
Feb 27, 2010 Sherri Hunter rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit, mystery
I enjoyed the first two books more but this was a decent ending to an excellent trilogy. The concept of the story was very interesting and intriguing and kept me guessing all the way to the end.
Cheryl
This wasn't as good as the 1st two in the series. I had figured out the mastermind before the book even started. That said, I still had fun with it.
colleen
Nov 09, 2007 colleen rated it liked it
Shelves: scpl, romance, mystery
Wraps up the trilogy. Spends a lot of pages rehashing previous events. The interview the author does of herself in the back of the book is cute.
Maria (Ri)
Jun 23, 2010 Maria (Ri) rated it really liked it
This held my interest and kept my mind off my ever growing baby belly (my son was born 3 weeks later!).
Kris Leeworthy
I'm surprised that I liked this series so much! It would make a great movie (in theory... the movie is never "great")
Kathy Davie
Sep 04, 2010 Kathy Davie rated it really liked it
This games-playing scavenger hunt involves an actress and her ex-lover in a romp through the movies. Kenner introduces another twist in this particular game.
Kirsten
Oct 27, 2011 Kirsten rated it liked it
I didn't realize this was part 3 of a trilogy when I read it. Too bad...it was pretty good, but there's no sense in reading the first two now, since I know how they end.
Lara Jones
Lara Jones rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2014
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2009
Jackie Reed
Jackie Reed rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2009
Jamie Smith
Jamie Smith rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2009
Priscilla
Priscilla rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2009
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2008
KimmyTheCook
KimmyTheCook rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2012
Ilana
Ilana rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2012
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
May 14, 2014
Aviv
Aviv rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2012
Jenni
Jenni rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2016
Amanda White
Amanda White rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2014
Tatiana
Tatiana rated it it was ok
Oct 10, 2016
  • Killer Summer
  • Find More Time: How to Get Things Done at Home, Organize Your Life, and Feel Great about It
  • How to Break an Egg: 1,453 Kitchen Tips, Food Fixes, Emergency Substitutions, and Handy Techniques
  • Cereal Killer (Savannah Reid, #9)
  • Hot Shot
  • Shades of Passion (SIG, #3)
  • Notes From The Underbelly
  • First Kiss (Bridesmaid Chronicles, #2)
  • Hit Reply
  • The Dim Sum of All Things
  • Christietown (A Cece Caruso Mystery, #4)
  • The Key (Rachel Benjamin, #3)
  • Untouchable (Emperor's Brides, #1)
  • Blame It On Cupid
  • The Twins of Tribeca
  • Make Me a Match
  • All About Men
  • Her Man Friday
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and International bestselling author of over seventy novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New York Tim
More about Julie Kenner...

Codebreaker Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Givenchy Code (Codebreaker Trilogy, #1)
  • The Manolo Matrix (Codebreaker Trilogy #2)