Start by marking “The League of Allied Worlds: The Bloc Offensive” as Want to Read:
The League of Allied Worlds: The Bloc Offensive

The League of Allied Worlds: The Bloc Offensive

After his father is found dead, computer analyst Nathan Grey becomes the target of a group of murderous machines called the Bloc. After being nearly killed by one of them, Nathan is rescued by a member of the League of Allied Worlds, a secret organization consisting of humans and aliens. After being recruited into the League, Nathan learns that his father was also a ...more
Published April 26th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published February 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The League of Allied Worlds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The League of Allied Worlds

Liquid Frost
Mar 07, 2015 Liquid Frost rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2015
I was asked to read this book and since it sounded fun, I was happy to oblige. Even though the primary characters are early-to-mid-twenties, I'd categorize this book as a YA Sci-Fi adventure suitable for the 14 and up reader. At its fundamental core is a who-done-it story mystery with off-world exploration. Equally, it is a Hero Archetype theme with Nathan Grey playing the reluctant hero that must dig deep and have the courage to put himself in harm's way to protect his friends, as well as his ...more
Andy
Apr 21, 2015 Andy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book through the first reads give away program on Goodreads. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the self published book. I would definitely place this in the area of a Sci-Fi young adult read. Once the story gets rolling, the actions and discoveries keep happening, creating a very engaging read. I find that most young adult genre books have that very same quality.

Nathan Grey's father has been away for three years, and suddenly turns up dead in
Annette Armstrong
Feb 07, 2015 Annette Armstrong rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi-fantasy
Full disclosure: I know the author and I bought the book to support his writing career. I expected to like the book, but didn't realize that I would be transported literally to another world. I love the characters and the emotional struggle that starts the whole story. When I finished the book , I was ready for the next one! I had to ask when the next book in the trilogy will be published. I was told it will be I 2015... And I can't wait!!!
Sylvia Kay
May 20, 2015 Sylvia Kay rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved reading this book from cover to end! Engaging and action packed. Great upcoming writer! I look forward to the next book...
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2015
Susan Marie
Susan Marie marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Donna Schubert
Donna Schubert marked it as to-read
Frederick Rotzien
Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
Vykki
Vykki marked it as to-read
Dr. Cole Marie Mckinnon
Dr. Cole Marie Mckinnon marked it as to-read
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
William David Tepper
William David Tepper marked it as to-read
Carla Lobosco
Carla Lobosco marked it as to-read
Mia Thao
Mia Thao marked it as to-read
McKenzie Templeton
McKenzie Templeton marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Karen Berriman
Karen Berriman marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Kimberly Matthiensen
Kimberly Matthiensen marked it as to-read
Marcie
Marcie marked it as to-read
Tyler Scheblo
Tyler Scheblo marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Tammy Pooser
Tammy Pooser marked it as to-read
Craig Dean
Craig Dean marked it as to-read
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Kay Butz
Kay Butz marked it as to-read
Max
Max marked it as to-read
Dagmar
Dagmar marked it as to-read
Dawn Obrien
Dawn Obrien marked it as to-read
Angel Turley
Angel Turley marked it as to-read
Larry Hall
Larry Hall marked it as to-read
Pam Mooney
Pam Mooney marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Ryan Magoteaux was born in 1974 and is a native to the Dayton, Ohio area. He began the League of Allied Worlds project in 2004 and published the first of the series, the Bloc Offensive, in 2010. The second installment in the League series was published in 2014.
More about Ryan Magoteaux...