Start by marking “Shimmers of Stardust” as Want to Read:
Shimmers of Stardust

Shimmers of Stardust

Logan Riley, Civil War hero turned outlaw, was hanged in 1869. He survived, watching time progress for over a century. Anthropologist Dr. McKenzie Lynne is hired to find him. Once she discovers him and learns the real plans the scientists have in mind to study him, she bolts, taking their living treasure with her. Pursued by obsessed physicists and the military, Kenzie and ...more
Published July 20th 2015 by Soul Mate Publishing (first published September 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Shimmers of Stardust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shimmers of Stardust

Catherine Castle
Dec 06, 2014 Catherine Castle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shimmers of Stardust Shines

I was very curious as to what this Christian time travel story might yield, because I love time
travel stories. And, for the most part, I was not disappointed in this book.

The story begins as Logan Riley, a Civil War hero who has turned renegade outlaw—an outlaw with a conscious, is about to be hanged for his crimes. One hundred-forty odd years later, anthropologist Dr. McKenzie Lynne is hired by a group of physicists to find some great treasure that will prove time tra
Christine Hart
Aug 11, 2016 Christine Hart rated it it was amazing
A touching adventure-romance perfect for your next 'clean' read!

A highly engaging unique story that drew me in on the first page. MacKenzie, or Kenzie, the soft-spoken but courageous archeologist finds herself swept into a manhunt as she tries to help a mysterious time-traveling outlaw.

The story also has a strong spiritual element to it which Christian readers and those seeking a 'clean' read will find very compelling. An overall well-crafted book.
Andrea Stoeckel
[ I received this ebook free from the author through a give away, and I thank her for her generosity. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising]

Dr. Mackenzie Lynne, anthropologist, is hired by some scientists with military connections to find something.

Logan Riley, hero of the Civil War, k
Susan James
Oct 16, 2014 Susan James rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What I loved best about this book was the believability of the 1800's outlaw Logan, His speech and metaphors reflect the old west. I love his reactions to the present time.
He is rescued from government baddies who want to use him for research by Dr. Kenzie Lynne, the Anthropologist whose been hired to find him. Kenzie has a Christian conscience and doesn’t believe they have any right to use Logan for experiments.
She helps him escape and they set off on a cross country journey to bring Logan to
Paula Bothwell
Oct 11, 2015 Paula Bothwell rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
PG - No language, a speck of violence (H is an outlaw, no graphic details), no sex (some kissing, no details). I really loved the H and h and the sweet development of their romance. The intrigue was good, too - I was hooked and surprised at the ending. There is a big Christian slant. Desperately needs editing: I read it on my Kindle and it was Really distracting. But I really liked the story.
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

“Shimmers of Stardust” is an interesting time-travel romance, with a hero and heroine that will quickly have readers enamored.

Read full review in the 2015 July/August issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2015
Sophia Kimble
Sophia Kimble rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2016
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
SD
SD marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Dale Ibitz
Dale Ibitz marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Cenaida
Cenaida marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Ej Abenoja
Ej Abenoja marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Frederick Rotzien
Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
SARIT
SARIT marked it as to-read
Sangeeta
Sangeeta marked it as to-read
Carla Lobosco
Carla Lobosco marked it as to-read
Della
Della marked it as to-read
Micielle
Micielle marked it as to-read
Ann Ellis
Ann Ellis marked it as to-read
Todd Rumsey
Todd Rumsey marked it as to-read
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Dawn Obrien
Dawn Obrien marked it as to-read
Cynthia Schwarzer
Cynthia Schwarzer marked it as to-read
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Vykki
Vykki marked it as to-read
Kathy Heare Watts
Kathy Heare Watts marked it as to-read
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Tammy Hornbeck
Tammy Hornbeck marked it as to-read
Dr. Cole Marie Mckinnon
Dr. Cole Marie Mckinnon marked it as to-read
Whitney Cannavina
Whitney Cannavina marked it as to-read
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Terry Pearson
Terry Pearson marked it as to-read
Phyllis Krall
Phyllis Krall marked it as to-read
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
  • Mesilla
  • Brides and Betrayal (Reconciled and Redeemed)
  • An Aria for Nick (Song of Suspense #2)
  • Thirty-Six
  • Love and the Punk Rock Grrl (The Punk Rock Grrl, #1)
  • Not Quite an Angel (Decisions Book 4)
  • Glorious Sunset
  • The Emotional Edge: Discover Your Inner Age, Ignite Your Hidden Strengths, and Reroute Misdirected Fear to Live Your Fullest
  • Undercover Engagement
  • His Last Hope
  • Devon's Choice
  • Leveraging Lincoln: A Civil War Novel
  • Unconditional
  • Life Lessons from Grandpa and His Chicken Coop: A Playful Journey Through Some Serious Sh*t
  • Beneath The Lake
  • Sins of the Mothers (Texas Romance #4)
  • My Name is Bryan