Start by marking “Codename: Night Witch (The Girls From Alcyone, #3)” as Want to Read:
Codename: Night Witch (The Girls From Alcyone, #3)

Codename: Night Witch (The Girls from Alcyone #3)

EXCERPT (FROM CODENAME: NIGHT WITCH):

Sigrid had been trained since childhood for moments exactly like this. She was made to survive. But all her training, all the shouted words of her instructors, abandoned her. She couldn't focus on anything, she couldn't concentrate, and it was going to get her killed. She didn't even see the gully until she tripped and fell into it, ro

To ask other readers questions about Codename, please sign up.

Cary Caffrey I have my editor booked for October. Soon!

(updated, Nov. 23 - Book 3 is out!)

Frank Van Meer
I wasn't really happy with The Machines of Bellatrix and that cliffhanger pissed me off so badly, I had doubts I would read Codename: Night Witch (which I was sure was called White Princess when it was announced).

At the same time, I bought it the second I saw it was released. And really hesitant to start with.

Codename: Night Witch continues in much the same vein as its predecessor. It's a never-ending string of ultra-violence (I think that by page 3, the death toll was already above 1500), with
Francis Franklin
Mar 26, 2016 Francis Franklin rated it it was amazing
This continues the very enjoyable space opera that started with The Girls From Alcyone and continued with The Machines of Bellatrix. Arguably, Codename: Night Witch, is the conclusion of a trilogy, with many threads wrapped up and only a hint at further episodes to come. If you like kick-ass girls, cybernetic warriors and space opera, blended with lesbian romance, then you should love The Girls From Alcyone.

Book 2 ended on a cruel cliffhanger with Sigrid captured by the enemy. Book 3 picks up se
Dorin
May 25, 2016 Dorin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The third chapter in the feminist action series that is the "Girls from Alcyone" set of books. It's definitely more promising than the others, but in strange ways it fails to deliver completely.

The story remains good and readable, with the exception of some confusing fight/battle scenes. I am unsure I really understood what the author really meant. There are some sequences that are fuzzy, but other than that I think the story is quite good.

About the "feminist" side of things, all I can say is th
Patrick
Dec 17, 2015 Patrick rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Caffrey hits another home run with the third book in his series. He takes us on one hell of a roller coaster ride to a satisfying end, and yet sets us up for another blockbuster story. I eagerly await Book 4!
Marie
Aug 17, 2014 Marie marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I know I said I wouldn't... but Im willing to give this one a shot. Don't disappoint me.
Glenn Adams
Oct 30, 2016 Glenn Adams rated it really liked it
This book: The latest installment, book 3 of the Girls from Alcyone, needed to do a lot after the cliffhanger ending from book 2. It delivers nicely, moving the main characters forward in a stream of non-stop action. If anything, there was too much action, too fast, and while well done, it needed some 'less is more' consideration, especially for Sigrid. Many story lines were brought to a satisfying end point, yet enough left open for future installments.

Book 3: 4/5

The series: Just finished this
Danielle Eve
Sep 29, 2016 Danielle Eve rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Decent book. The entire series is reasonably good. More research on Military tactics and perspective would have been in order, but still a good hard Sci Fi series.
Ryne
As a whole I love this series, it's far from perfect but it's consistently fun to read. At first I was a little annoyed with Night Witch because it seemed to shuffle its feet a bit. While I enjoyed getting a glimpse at this world's Earth and how the war is effecting things since the end of Machines of Bellatrix, there was a moment midway through that felt unnecessary to the story as a whole. Yes, it served to move the characters around and get them out of their comfort zone but I found myself ...more
Dan
Dec 24, 2015 Dan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Special, well done

I am so happy that CC has not only written 3,so far, excellent stories but, also kept them at a reasonable price. I'm so tired of being, personal opinion here, ripped off by authors who have a greater opinion of their ability than may be justified. I believe in paying for the author's legitimate intellectual property. However, looking at prices some of the greater authors, ( Niven, McCafrey, etc), some are having delusions of grandeur. This was a very good story and suspense wa
BelleAugusta
Apr 12, 2016 BelleAugusta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Per Tomanek, corporate military Another action packed journey to find answers and save others along the way. Tumbling the balance of power so change, hope and a better chance at life can rise from the rubble. I read the first two books sometime ago and was excited to find the third one. Guess I should check my list so I can review them, too.
Joseph Kramer
Sigrid awakens and discovers that 6 years of her life have been lost from her memory. She finds herself on Earth and defending a group called the Consortium. In the midst of one of her battles, Suko, who has been searching for her the past 6 years, saves her and together they go on to attack Harry Jones.
Allan Caplan
I've noticed a lot of independent writers grow way beyond their britches after a couple entries in a series. They start off with a great idea, then around book 3 they try and write their magnum opus.

That's not how Codename: Night Witch felt. Definitely my favorite in the series, it's fast paced with many twists and turns.
Iori
Wow what a ride. 2 years after the second book, it's finally out and damn codename: Night Witch was worth the wait ! But nothing is really ended, I guess that we will have number four soon. I can't wait.
Ronny Nilsen
Jun 22, 2016 Ronny Nilsen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audible-read
This is a awesome series - i hope there will be more books :D

I got the audible audiobook narrated by Kristin James, and she did a awesome job.
Breane Ross
Love this series. Can't wait for the next one to see what happens next. Please let there be a next one!
Jennifer Johnson
Excellent Read

The only thing I would have changed about this story is more sensual scenes between our Heroines. Great Job Cary Caffrey
Pauline allen
Dec 09, 2015 Pauline allen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
About time

I love the girls of alcyone. Is a roller coaster of politics, war, and just that dash of lesbian love that is epic. Epic fighting, epic I tell you!!
Miss Chevious
So it went a bit slower than previous books, but as per usual, pulled through like a champ in the end. I'm seriously hoping that there is more in this series in the future!
Johan
Dec 21, 2015 Johan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow, who would have believed that that was how it would have turned out. It had me despairing after Sigrid and Suko.

Read and find out

Peace out
Ove
Nov 30, 2015 Ove rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This long awaited third book was worth the wait. Separated lovers seek to unite and hidden conspiracies come to light (at least some of them) in this military scifi
Mandy
Mandy rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2016
marni doyle
marni doyle rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2015
Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2016
B
B rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2015
Rich
Rich rated it did not like it
Sep 28, 2016
Laura rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Bill Parnell
Bill Parnell rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2016
J Haddow
J Haddow rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2016
Shani
Shani rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • A Date With Angel: And Other Things That Weren't Supposed To Happen
  • Hell's Belle (Dark Mirror Series, #1)
  • Trolls (The Bridge, #1)
  • The Caphenon (Chronicles of Alsea, #1)
  • Indigo Moon (Garoul, #3)
  • Fallen Elements
  • Ice Demon: A Dark Victorian Penny Dread (The Dark Victorian Penny Dreads Book 1)
  • Missing Lynx (Elite Operatives,  #3)
  • Shadows of Aggar (The Amazons of Aggar)
  • The Winter War (Aneka Jansen, #4)
  • First Strike
  • Doira'Liim (The Beautiful Whisper of the Goddess Saga, #1)
  • Pirate's Fortune (Supreme Constellations, #4)
  • The Second Sister (Amendyr, #1)
  • Weeping Walls
  • Half to Death
Cary is the author of the best selling Girls from Alcyone trilogy. When not staring at blank pages and blinking cursors, Cary can always be found devouring all things pop culture. Current obsessions include Jessica Jones, Lara Croft and, of course, Star Wars.

For more information, visit Cary at carycaffrey.com. Follow Cary on Twitter @CaryCaffrey.
More about Cary Caffrey...

The Girls from Alcyone (3 books)
  • The Girls From Alcyone (The Girls from Alcyone #1)
  • The Machines of Bellatrix (The Girls from Alcyone #2)

“Nothing good ever came out of any conversation starting with 'we have to talk.” 0 likes
“I want his flesh peeled from his bones—his manhood swinging from the parapets!" If” 0 likes