Start by marking “What Women Want When They Test Men: How to Decode Female Behavior, Pass a Woman's Tests, and Attract Women Through Authenticity” as Want to Read:

Discover What Women Want in a Man and How They "Secretly" Test You For it If you pay close enough attention to what really attracts women, you'll find that what women want is a man with a backbone. Women want to be with a man who knows how to take the lead and make decisions; one who has strong personal boundaries and knows how to love her like...a man.

Unfortunately, a lot
Published August 13th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published February 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about What Women Want When They Test Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Women Want When They Test Men

Robin
Nov 27, 2016 Robin rated it it was amazing
Thought it was a very good and insightful book.
He has a lot of good points and gave me a good amount to think on how to deal with the drama 'out of nowhere' that I run into in relationships.
Michael Dobishinsky
What an incredible book!

I've read a lot of books on marriage and relationship advice over the past 2 years, I wish I had read this first. The author tells you what you need to know to reclaim your manhood and become a leader in your marriage. Fathers should be teaching this information to their sons.
Aliya
Oct 06, 2015 Aliya rated it it was amazing
This is the third book of this author that I have read thanks to Kindle Unlimited; I do find merit in his work.

As a woman reader, I found myself agreeing with him viz a viz women when they create tremendous drama.

I found this book to resonate with me, in the sense that it's not just their man that women test, they also create drama with other women, simply out of envy, which is part of female DNA. The same solution applies in that situation, so this book is a worthwhile read for women too, on ho
Troy J Cook
Jun 06, 2016 Troy J Cook rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dad Advice

This is one of the books that I am giving my teenage sons, as I believe it will make their lives better.
It has the typical grammatical errors that most ebooks do, but its concise and filled with examples at the same time.
Neil Corpuz
Dec 09, 2015 Neil Corpuz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Success determined by your prior preparation

Make no doubt about it, all women will test your masculinity and strength! This book will help you understand when these tests occur and will ultimately allow you to grow and become more with each interaction with the opposite sex.
jon
Jul 08, 2016 jon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best Self Help Book

The author really opened my eyes to a lot of the female intentions and subconscious thought processes It was very revealing.
Andy Caffrey
Andy Caffrey rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Val
Val rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2016
Leonardo
Leonardo rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2015
Bryson Pullins
Bryson Pullins rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2016
Mark Carter
Mark Carter rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2016
Hocuspocus
Hocuspocus rated it it was ok
Sep 17, 2016
Jeffrey Joson
Jeffrey Joson rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2016
Rob
Rob rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2016
Clifford
Clifford rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Richard Bernath
Richard Bernath rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2015
aida a torres
aida a torres rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2015
S
S rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2016
Eric Newton
Eric Newton rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2016
Spandan Sinha
Spandan Sinha rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Jaquan Jessop
Jaquan Jessop rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
John Galt
John Galt rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2016
Eric
Eric rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
Stepan
Stepan rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2016
Tom
Tom rated it it was ok
Nov 24, 2015
Tim McLean
Jul 26, 2016 Tim McLean rated it really liked it
Pretty solid read. Very practical advice for any man in a relationship.
Aditya
Aditya rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2016
Iyad At
Iyad At rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Hernan Zuniga
Hernan Zuniga rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2016
Bruce Bryans writes books for men and women who want to become both irresistible and irreplaceable romantic partners to the opposite sex. This is the focus of all of his books.
More about Bruce Bryans...

“If you want to remain steadfast not only as you relate with women but in other areas of your life, you must learn to embrace rejection and enjoy conflict.” 0 likes