Finding Stefanie (Noble Legacy, #3)

Finding Stefanie (Noble Legacy #3)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  650 ratings  ·  31 reviews
Everyone around Stefanie Noble is countent, but it seems that her 'happily ever after' has passed her by. Then two troubled girls and their older brother, Gideon, show up in town and clearly need help. Could they bring the fulfillment that Stefanie has been searching for?
Published June 18th 2008 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published June 4th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Stefanie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Stefanie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. RowlingPride and Prejudice by Jane AustenHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Books I Can't Get Enough Of
99th out of 528 books — 183 voters
Not Quite a Husband by Sherry ThomasBet Me by Jennifer CrusieLord of Scoundrels by Loretta ChaseLast Night's Scandal by Loretta ChaseHis at Night by Sherry Thomas
RITA Award winning books
72nd out of 116 books — 19 voters

More lists with this book...

Arya
Aug 06, 2008 Arya rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: any christian fiction reader
Warning: Do not read this book unless you have time to finish it in one sitting. You will not want to put it down.

A drop dead gorgious movie star...and a determined, stubborn Stefanie Noble. Mix it with spicy romance and heart-stopping action and you have the next Susan May Warren masterpiece. I absolutley adore this authors work. The perfect combination of adreniline and sweetness, her books are sure to delight. People who enjoyed the O'Mally series by Dee Henderson will love Susan May Warren's...more
Sara
What a great way to end the Noble series! I loved Nick and Rafe's stories and it was nice to see what was in store for Stefanie. As with the other Noble books, I loved the suspense part of the story and how there was someone just a little crazy in each book, who was causing trouble for the main characters. :) Plus, like the others, I liked how Stefanie struggled with and had to overcome her past, all while Lincoln had to deal with his past and his illness. The only down side was that I would hav...more
4 stars

POV: 3rd person: Stefanie, Lincoln, Gideon, Libby, "bad guy"
Romance: Kisses
Mystery/Suspense: Average

Stefanie Noble is the only single Noble left. Her brothers have found their mates and are making lives of their own. She feels a bit left behind and stuck. She gave up her dream of becoming a vet years ago because she felt so much guilt over poor choices she had made.
She finds some hope when 3 orphan kids arrive in town and need help. She takes them in and attempts to help and save them.
Wh...more
Tamara
FINDING STEFANIE, the third book in the Noble Family Legacy series was a great read. We’ve gotten to know Stefanie briefly from RECLAIMING NICK and TAMING RAFE but we really got a closer look at her and the struggles she has faced in life in FINDING STEFANIE.

When Lincoln Cash, Hollywood heartthrob decides to put down roots in Phillips, Montana, Stefanie wonders if they might be able to pick up where they left off when Lincoln was in town shooting Unshackled the previous year. But, when a driftin...more
Kathryn
Melissa
I absolutely love Susan May Warren’s books, and Finding Stephanie was no exception. I was so excited to read the final book in the Noble Legacy…to read Stephanie’s story after reading Nick’s and Rafe’s story.

The side stories of Gideon and Lincoln made me love this book all the more. The central theme of forgiveness was beautifully portrayed throughout the whole story. I really wasn’t sure how the story of Gideon and his sisters was going to work with the story, but it really added depth to the s...more
C.
Stefanie's chance at love,and some knee-weakening kisses!
Finding Stefanie is a great conclusion to the Noble Legacy series. I liked Stefanie throughout this series in her two brother's books,and I was looking forward to reading her own story. As someone else said,and I agree,Stefanie is the most 'noble' of the Nobles. I'm so glad the author gave her such a beautiful chance at love. Lincoln Cash is a great guy for her.
The secondary love story with Gideon and Libby is also great,though I thought h...more
Tressa (Wishful Endings)
Stephanie feels like she has been left behind, managing the family ranch. She is strong, but tender-hearted and sometimes that gets the better of her. Such as when she sticks her neck out for three kids who are trying to make it on their own. Lincoln is trying to get away from the spotlight as a big movie star and moves in next door where the same kids have been living, much to his dislike. Stephanie and Lincoln liked each other the first time they met several months ago, but this time around th...more
Susan
Third in the Noble series. This author writes a good story. Unexpected twist at the end. I would have made it a four but find some of her concepts on religion way different from mine and it spoils a good book.
Stefanie Noble has been a ranch hand on her family ranch since her mother died. Now, at 24, she is wondering if life should hold more. What about her dreams of being a vet, working with horses and children who need help?
Lincoln Cash, movie star, decides to host a film festival on his new ra...more
Mary Baker
Quick, easy read with a plot twist.
Lyla
Aug 15, 2008 Lyla rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone
Another amazing book from Susan,I have enjoyed every book I have ever read from her,and hope for many more to come.

Finding Stefanie is a story of courage,hope,love and faith,and is delightful in every way,the characters are all so lovable and you find yourself wishing they were real,and that you knew them personally.

I am sad only to leave the Silver Bucklt,and the Noble family,I greatly enjoyed every book in this series and would reccomend them to anyone.
Leslee Breene
Susan May Warren takes the reader on a romantic yet suspenseful journey in her Rita award-winning contemporary novel, Finding Stefanie. I grew to really admire Stefanie and found hero Lincoln Cash a more complex man than he first appears. Although the characters came across as naive in a few scenes, their goals are truly admirable. The climax and resolution to this novel are worthwhile.
Andrea
An ok book. Two and a half stars. It had 3 stars but the ending was just so out-of-control-cheesy, and everyone-lives-happily-ever-after, very nauseating, lots of eye rolling on my part. I'm happy to be done with the series. This is officially my last book to be checked out at the Provo Library. On to Texas, hopefully they have a fabulous library system there.
When I saw this book at Family Christian Stores I thought I could buy it and read it while i picked up my sister. Little did I know I wouldn't put it down till midnight! At first I was skeptical about the story line but man was i wrong. Susan May Warren NEVER ceases to amaze me.
100% Laura
Carli
A fun, light read--great for after-work-chill-out time. This trilogy is primarily set in the west on a ranch, and each novel tells the story of one of three siblings. The author's character development with each sibling is well done, making for three enjoyable tales.
Lori
Hoketastic! I thought I knew what I was getting into: I'd read this author's stilted writing style before, but I wanted some fluff reading. It was a three star book until the last 50 pages or so. The end was way too far over the top for me to say I liked it.
Cathy Bryant
This was the first book I have read by author Susan May Warren (see interview with Susan on November 24, 2008), but it won't be the last if I have anything to say...

Read the rest of the review at http://wordvessel.blogspot.com
Sally
Another good read from Susan May Warren. Even though it's the final part of a trilogy, Finding Stefanie can be read as a stand-alone.
Morgan Holderer
Third book in the series, I think.....tells the story of Rafe and Nick's sister. Love Susan May Warren's story telling abilities.
Lorell
Fun series. I don't like most books to do with cowboys or ranch life, but this one was entertaining.
Carrie
This book was good, but it was slow-going, not as good as the first two though.
Borud
A lot of emotions and problems to work through in this book before the end.
Trish Boese
This book is fun to read but it's not very deep.
Gwendelynn Longshore
The series finishes up with a bang! Literally!
Dianne
wonderful read on themes that need more exposure
Jessica Nybeck
A Great way to end the series! Wonderful Story!
Heather
Sep 06, 2008 Heather is currently reading it
I just started reading this today...
Cheryl-Lynn
Another good Susan May Warren book.
Mackenzie
Book 3 of 3
  • It Had to Be You
  • Stand-In Groom (Brides of Bonneterre #1)
  • Digitalis (Discarded Heroes #2)
  • The Convenient Groom (Nantucket, #2)
  • In Harm's Way (Heroes of Quantico, #3)
  • Lonestar Secrets (Lonestar Series, #2)
  • Sworn to Protect (Call of Duty, #2)
  • Single Sashimi
  • A Killer Among Us (Women of Justice #3)
  • Love Starts with Elle
  • First Impressions (Austen Series, #1)
  • Within My Heart (Timber Ridge Reflections, #3)
  • The Bride Bargain (Prairie Promises, #1)
  • Word Gets Around (Daily, Texas #2)
  • Wrangler in Petticoats (Sophie's Daughters, #2)
I can't help be amazed at the gifts God has delighted me with - a wonderful husband, four amazing children, and the opportunity to write for Him.

I've been writing as long as I can remember - I won my first book writing contest in first grade! Over the years, writing has become, for me, a way to praise God and see Him at work in my life.

Although I have a degree in Mass Communications from the Unive...more
More about Susan May Warren...
Happily Ever After (Deep Haven, #1) Flee the Night (Team Hope #1) Reclaiming Nick (Noble Legacy #1) Heiress (Daughters of Fortune, #1) Take a Chance on Me (Christiansen Family, #1)