Start by marking “Finding Stefanie (Noble Legacy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Finding Stefanie (Noble Legacy, #3)

Finding Stefanie (Noble Legacy #3)

4.16  ·  Rating Details  ·  848 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
Everyone around Stefanie Noble is content, but it seems that her “happily ever after” has passed her by. Then two troubled girls and their older brother, Gideon, show up in town and clearly need help. Could they bring the fulfillment that Stefanie has been searching for? Hollywood hotshot Lincoln Cash has made a life playing the role of an action hero, basking in the laure ...more
Published June 18th 2008 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published June 4th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Stefanie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Stefanie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. RowlingPride and Prejudice by Jane AustenHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Books I Can't Get Enough Of
115th out of 542 books — 216 voters
Not Quite a Husband by Sherry ThomasLord of Scoundrels by Loretta ChaseBet Me by Jennifer CrusieLast Night's Scandal by Loretta ChaseToo Good to Be True by Kristan Higgins
RITA Award winning books
73rd out of 117 books — 27 voters

More lists with this book...

Arya
Aug 06, 2008 Arya rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: any christian fiction reader
Warning: Do not read this book unless you have time to finish it in one sitting. You will not want to put it down.

A drop dead gorgious movie star...and a determined, stubborn Stefanie Noble. Mix it with spicy romance and heart-stopping action and you have the next Susan May Warren masterpiece. I absolutley adore this authors work. The perfect combination of adreniline and sweetness, her books are sure to delight. People who enjoyed the O'Mally series by Dee Henderson will love Susan May Warren's
Sara
Jul 13, 2010 Sara rated it it was amazing
What a great way to end the Noble series! I loved Nick and Rafe's stories and it was nice to see what was in store for Stefanie. As with the other Noble books, I loved the suspense part of the story and how there was someone just a little crazy in each book, who was causing trouble for the main characters. :) Plus, like the others, I liked how Stefanie struggled with and had to overcome her past, all while Lincoln had to deal with his past and his illness. The only down side was that I would hav ...more
Helen
Dec 17, 2015 Helen rated it it was amazing
eBOOK
Finding Stefanie - eBook
Susan May Warren
5 Stars Out Of 5
Great conclusion to a great series
April 6, 2015
Quality:
0 Value:
0 Meets Expectations:
Finding Stefanie Book 3 of Susan May Warren's Noble Legacy series.

Stefanie Noble is the only daughter of the owner of the Silver Buckle Ranch. Her brothers leave home and after leaving college, she is left to help her father take care of the ranch. She starts to question her life and thinks of her dream that was given up.

Lincoln Cash is an act
Amy
Nov 02, 2015 Amy rated it really liked it
What I take away from this book is that sometimes you might feel lost in the life that you are in. Wondering, how you got here - or is there any way to change it.. Sometimes all you need is a nudge and you can see that things can be good - that it often depends on your attitude or how you look at it. I enjoyed this journey into Stefanie Nobles life as a cowhand/ranch hand come horse whisperer of sorts. Living on her family ranch where it seems alot of the running of it has been left to her after ...more
4 stars

POV: 3rd person: Stefanie, Lincoln, Gideon, Libby, "bad guy"
Romance: Kisses
Mystery/Suspense: Average

Stefanie Noble is the only single Noble left. Her brothers have found their mates and are making lives of their own. She feels a bit left behind and stuck. She gave up her dream of becoming a vet years ago because she felt so much guilt over poor choices she had made.
She finds some hope when 3 orphan kids arrive in town and need help. She takes them in and attempts to help and save them.
Wh
Tamara Tilley
Jan 23, 2016 Tamara Tilley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: susan-may-warren, own
FINDING STEFANIE, the third book in the Noble Family Legacy series was a great read. We’ve gotten to know Stefanie briefly from RECLAIMING NICK and TAMING RAFE but we really got a closer look at her and the struggles she has faced in life in FINDING STEFANIE.

When Lincoln Cash, Hollywood heartthrob decides to put down roots in Phillips, Montana, Stefanie wonders if they might be able to pick up where they left off when Lincoln was in town shooting Unshackled the previous year. But, when a driftin
Kathryn
Aug 05, 2010 Kathryn rated it really liked it
Melissa
Sep 26, 2011 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chick-lit
I absolutely love Susan May Warren’s books, and Finding Stephanie was no exception. I was so excited to read the final book in the Noble Legacy…to read Stephanie’s story after reading Nick’s and Rafe’s story.

The side stories of Gideon and Lincoln made me love this book all the more. The central theme of forgiveness was beautifully portrayed throughout the whole story. I really wasn’t sure how the story of Gideon and his sisters was going to work with the story, but it really added depth to the s
C.
Stefanie's chance at love,and some knee-weakening kisses!
Finding Stefanie is a great conclusion to the Noble Legacy series. I liked Stefanie throughout this series in her two brother's books,and I was looking forward to reading her own story. As someone else said,and I agree,Stefanie is the most 'noble' of the Nobles. I'm so glad the author gave her such a beautiful chance at love. Lincoln Cash is a great guy for her.
The secondary love story with Gideon and Libby is also great,though I thought h
Tressa (Wishful Endings)
Jan 11, 2012 Tressa (Wishful Endings) rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, christian, 2011
Stephanie feels like she has been left behind, managing the family ranch. She is strong, but tender-hearted and sometimes that gets the better of her. Such as when she sticks her neck out for three kids who are trying to make it on their own. Lincoln is trying to get away from the spotlight as a big movie star and moves in next door where the same kids have been living, much to his dislike. Stephanie and Lincoln liked each other the first time they met several months ago, but this time around th ...more
Carman
Feb 11, 2016 Carman rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad my library FINALLY got the last two in this series. It seems like I waited forever. But it was worth it!
Whoever you are you should read this series. I really liked them.
Stefanie
I felt Like the story was about my life. Right down to when she helped birth calves in the barn! A great read!
Susan
Nov 13, 2008 Susan rated it liked it
Third in the Noble series. This author writes a good story. Unexpected twist at the end. I would have made it a four but find some of her concepts on religion way different from mine and it spoils a good book.
Stefanie Noble has been a ranch hand on her family ranch since her mother died. Now, at 24, she is wondering if life should hold more. What about her dreams of being a vet, working with horses and children who need help?
Lincoln Cash, movie star, decides to host a film festival on his new ra
Becki
Feb 11, 2015 Becki added it
Shelves: book-collector
The most predictable of the trilogy. Still and enjoyable read.
April
Oct 18, 2015 April rated it it was amazing
Great book, you will not want to put it down.
Mary Baker
Mar 26, 2014 Mary Baker rated it really liked it
Quick, easy read with a plot twist.
Katie Walsh
Feb 25, 2015 Katie Walsh rated it it was amazing
This book is hands-down one of the best books I have ever read. Susan May Warren delivers yet another heart stopping adventure full of grace and redemption that shows we can be weak in body but strengthened in Christ.
Heather Quigg
Jul 28, 2016 Heather Quigg rated it really liked it
Another good novel
Strawberry
Apr 04, 2016 Strawberry rated it really liked it
Just as good as the first two. Now that Nick and Rafe are settled, Stefanie must find her place and love. Return of characters from the previous books, plus new arrivals to add to the adventure. Movie Star Action Hero Lincoln returns to town and what's to see if there's still a connection with Stefanie, but he expected a much different reunion. For the first time he has to romance a woman to get her to like him. Someone is out for revenge and I was surprised by who it is and who her target was.
Lyla
Aug 15, 2008 Lyla rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone
Another amazing book from Susan,I have enjoyed every book I have ever read from her,and hope for many more to come.

Finding Stefanie is a story of courage,hope,love and faith,and is delightful in every way,the characters are all so lovable and you find yourself wishing they were real,and that you knew them personally.

I am sad only to leave the Silver Bucklt,and the Noble family,I greatly enjoyed every book in this series and would reccomend them to anyone.
Leslee Breene
Jun 15, 2010 Leslee Breene rated it really liked it
Susan May Warren takes the reader on a romantic yet suspenseful journey in her Rita award-winning contemporary novel, Finding Stefanie. I grew to really admire Stefanie and found hero Lincoln Cash a more complex man than he first appears. Although the characters came across as naive in a few scenes, their goals are truly admirable. The climax and resolution to this novel are worthwhile.
Andrea
Apr 26, 2009 Andrea rated it it was ok
An ok book. Two and a half stars. It had 3 stars but the ending was just so out-of-control-cheesy, and everyone-lives-happily-ever-after, very nauseating, lots of eye rolling on my part. I'm happy to be done with the series. This is officially my last book to be checked out at the Provo Library. On to Texas, hopefully they have a fabulous library system there.
Tonya
Jul 29, 2015 Tonya rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book! It was good from the beginning! The ending was kinda the same in all 3 books but I still liked it!
Rachelle Sperling
Feb 13, 2016 Rachelle Sperling rated it liked it
See my profile for my star rating system...

It was a good book, but I would have liked it better without the "villain." The plot and characters with their histories and struggles were more than enough to carry the story and would have made the book more believable if they had stood on their own.
Mar 11, 2009 Laura rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read-books
When I saw this book at Family Christian Stores I thought I could buy it and read it while i picked up my sister. Little did I know I wouldn't put it down till midnight! At first I was skeptical about the story line but man was i wrong. Susan May Warren NEVER ceases to amaze me.
100% Laura
Carli
Oct 04, 2008 Carli rated it liked it
A fun, light read--great for after-work-chill-out time. This trilogy is primarily set in the west on a ranch, and each novel tells the story of one of three siblings. The author's character development with each sibling is well done, making for three enjoyable tales.
Lori
Sep 05, 2012 Lori rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction, 2012
Hoketastic! I thought I knew what I was getting into: I'd read this author's stilted writing style before, but I wanted some fluff reading. It was a three star book until the last 50 pages or so. The end was way too far over the top for me to say I liked it.
Cathy Bryant
Dec 06, 2008 Cathy Bryant rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I have read by author Susan May Warren (see interview with Susan on November 24, 2008), but it won't be the last if I have anything to say...

Read the rest of the review at http://wordvessel.blogspot.com
Sally
May 16, 2010 Sally rated it really liked it
Another good read from Susan May Warren. Even though it's the final part of a trilogy, Finding Stefanie can be read as a stand-alone.
Morgan Holderer
Apr 24, 2013 Morgan Holderer rated it really liked it
Third book in the series, I think.....tells the story of Rafe and Nick's sister. Love Susan May Warren's story telling abilities.
  • It Had to Be You
  • The Convenient Groom (Nantucket, #2)
  • Single Sashimi (Sushi, #3)
  • Digitalis (Discarded Heroes #2)
  • First Impressions (Austen Series, #1)
  • Stand-In Groom (Brides of Bonneterre, #1)
  • Montana Rose (Montana Marriages, #1)
  • Sworn to Protect (Call of Duty, #2)
  • Word Gets Around (Daily, Texas #2)
  • Love's Haven
  • Lost in NashVegas
  • Lonestar Sanctuary (Lonestar Series, #1)
  • Love Is Monumental (A Walk in the Park, #2)
  • The Bride Bargain (Prairie Promises, #1)
  • Unbridled Dreams
  • In Harm's Way (Heroes of Quantico, #3)
I can't help be amazed at the gifts God has delighted me with - a wonderful husband, four amazing children, and the opportunity to write for Him.

I've been writing as long as I can remember - I won my first book writing contest in first grade! Over the years, writing has become, for me, a way to praise God and see Him at work in my life.

Although I have a degree in Mass Communications from the Unive
More about Susan May Warren...

Noble Legacy (3 books)
  • Reclaiming Nick (Noble Legacy, #1)
  • Taming Rafe (Noble Legacy, #2)