Start by marking “Antigua: The Land of Fairies Wizards and Heroes (Part 1)” as Want to Read:
Antigua: The Land of Fairies Wizards and Heroes (Part 1)

Antigua: The Land of Fairies Wizards and Heroes (Part 1)

Antigua: The Land of Fairies, Wizards and Heroes (Part 1) is the first of a trilogy. This story is a fantasy with magical characters such as a Sorceress, a Dragon, Fairies, Wizards, Knights, Kings, Queens, Pixies, and Gnomes. Here is a sample from the book: Suddenly, there were black clouds in the sky. Everyone heard a loud noise coming from the sky and they all knew that ...more
Published September 27th 2007 by Authorhouse (first published September 26th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Antigua, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Antigua

Nicole Pramik
Sep 19, 2016 Nicole Pramik added it
Recommends it for: No one really, save those who want a few easy laughs
[Zero stars]

I did a random Internet search for "worst books" and this title ranked as number one on Lit Reactor's "Bottom of the Barrel" reads. I actually was able to read a large portion of this book for free via Google Books just to see how bad it was. And it lives up to the negative hype. I got about 50% in and was surprised I made it that far, especially with all of the eye-rolling. By then Google Books wouldn't let me read any further, but that was fine by me. I had seen enough.

To be frank,
Wealhtheow
Apr 03, 2008 Wealhtheow rated it did not like it
There is a crazy exuberance to this terrible novel that is almost endearing. Well, it's endearing for about a paragraph. Then I got tired of reading something that exactly replicated a five year old's storytelling ability. For extra lols, go here.
Megan
May 02, 2008 Megan added it

I've had just about as much as I can take of actually reading this book. But due to the absolute hilarious nature of how bad it is, I'm recommending it to everyone I know.

Also! Be sure to look for it on Amazon and read the many comment threads - the funniest ones are the ones the author started herself, which are mostly hidden because they've been voted "unhelpful" by Amazon users.

And for the finale... google her name + this title and check out her website. There are talking animated GIFs and
Spitz
Dec 18, 2015 Spitz rated it did not like it
Shelves: garbage, one-star, sucked
How do I even start.....well lets just say the book was TERRIBLE. Cheesy, has no hook, and hilariously boring. I do not recommend this to anyone let alone anything. This author....i don't know what she was thinking. She cleary needs a lesson on writing.
Mary
Mar 30, 2016 Mary rated it did not like it
This was the worst piece of "writing" I have ever read. This book is a flaming pile of dragon crap. If I could give it negative stars I would.
Kyle Davidson
Kyle Davidson rated it did not like it
Jul 08, 2016
CaKEandLies
CaKEandLies rated it did not like it
Nov 16, 2014
Matt
Matt rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
Avaminn F'nett
Dec 07, 2014 Avaminn F'nett rated it did not like it
Hilariously bad.
Denise Ellis
Denise Ellis marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2008
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2010
Kevis Hendrickson
Kevis Hendrickson marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2012
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2012
cashivers
cashivers marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Giovani Rodriguez-ceja
Giovani Rodriguez-ceja marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Andrés Forsberg
Andrés Forsberg marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
Ethan Vanilla
Ethan Vanilla is currently reading it
May 25, 2016
Brendan
Brendan marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
M Strawberry
M Strawberry is currently reading it
Nov 27, 2016