Start by marking “Wild Temptation” as Want to Read:
Wild Temptation

Wild Temptation

3.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  24 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
When a mysterious stranger comes to town, Skylar Davenport must discover if he's really a hot-blooded rancher, or a cold blooded killer...her life depends on it.
Published by Novelbooks (first published November 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Wild Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Temptation

Dec 31, 2015 Stevie Seber rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Wanton Temptation, it was a very good and engaging read; this is the first Western I've read from this publisher but I'm glad I did; I felt pulled in from the start of the story and while I didn't care much for the deceptions between the hero and heroine, the passion between them ad all the things they went through thoroughly endeared them to me; there were times I wanted to throttle both Wade and Skylar, the hero and heroine, but at the same time I couldn't help but wish the best for th ...more
Sassy
Jun 18, 2012 Sassy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book in a series called "Wanton Western Series" called "Wanton Temptation" and is followed by "Wanton Surrender". I understand that the author is currently writing a third book in this series.

NOTE: There is also another book called 'Wild Temptation' on this site that is the same book. The cover shown here is not the same cover as the one I am reading.

I am less that 1/3 into this book and enjoying it very much so far. Great story-line with a hot cowboy. Looking forward to read
Judith
Jun 09, 2010 Judith rated it liked it
I like Ruth Kerce's work so I read this with anticipation. It was a bit of suspense as the hero is not who he appears to be, and he suspects the heroine of a murder(s) she didn't commit. Throw in the attraction between these two and you have a boiling kettle of problems that don't seem to have easy solutions, if any.
Djg
I'm surprised I'm giving this 3 stars. It was kind of cheesy, really. It reminded me of the romance novels I read in in the 80's except it had explicit language and love scenes.
The heroine did a lot TSTL things and both of them ran hot and cold with each other.
Crazy, but in the end I like it! Go figure.
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Stevie Seber rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2016
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2015
Jean
Jean rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2015
Chaman Bharti
Chaman Bharti marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Cecelia
Cecelia marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Amber
Amber rated it it was ok
Dec 10, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Nov 25, 2014
Sanyetta
Sanyetta rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2014
Calli
Calli marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
Rob
Rob rated it did not like it
Jul 19, 2014
Lydia Perversius
Lydia Perversius marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2013
Chris
Chris added it
Mar 15, 2013
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013
Sam Johnson
Sam Johnson marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2013
Trina
Trina marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
Janet
Janet rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2012
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2012
Ruth started writing stories at age 8. At age 10, one of her stories won 1st in class (a romance, of course). Later, she spent years in a science fiction romance writers group, where she really fell in love with writing.

She is a member of Romance Writers of America and is a From the Heart chapter founding member. Her 1st book came out in 2001 - Wild Temptation, a western historical - followed by t
More about Ruth D. Kerce...