Start by marking “The Berenstain Bears Play T-Ball” as Want to Read:
The Berenstain Bears Play T-Ball

The Berenstain Bears Play T-Ball (The Berenstain Bears)

Play ball!

Brother Bear and Sister Bear are teaching the younger bears to play T-ball. But it's tough when the cubs don't know the difference between running to home plate and running home! Will Brother Bear and Sister Bear be able to put together a winning team?
Published December 28th 2004 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about The Berenstain Bears Play T-Ball, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Berenstain Bears Play T-Ball

Oct 29, 2007 Cimuchowski rated it liked it
Shelves: children
Hannah's favorite book this month.
Cheryl rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2010
Lulu rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2011
Maggie rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2011
Jul 18, 2014 Tam rated it really liked it
Shelves: early-reader
My boys (ages 4 & 8) love going on adventures with the Berenstain Bears. My 4-year-old doesn't know how to play baseball or t-ball so I had to do a lot of explaining in this book.
Felicity The Magnificent
A sister and brother teach the other bears how to play T-ball. They played tag. The Cardinals and the Bluebirds played T-ball. They were playing tag. The Bluebird team won. The Bluebird team got 27 and the Cardinals got 26. I learned that jumping on your hat does not make people learn. -Felicity
Elizabeth S
Oct 29, 2011 Elizabeth S rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: c-beginner
Pretty good early reader book. Not just about playing and coaching t-ball, but also about how to teach and lead younger athletes. You will enjoy the book more if you know the basics about t-ball (or baseball), namely such things as where 1st base is.

Minor whine about the listed book description: It ends with, "Will Brother Bear and Sister Bear be able to put together a winning team?" The answer is, "Yes! They will have one winning team and one loosing team, since they are jointly coaching both t
Evan rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2011
Elinore rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2012
Callum rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2012
Wendy Penrod
Wendy Penrod rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2012
Gage The
Gage The rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2013
Lucia rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2013
Stephanie Richardson
Stephanie Richardson rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2016
Feb 16, 2014 Roxanna rated it it was ok
Unfortunately, I own this one. It's not an awful book and I understand the intention is a simple book children can read when they're at a beginning level. But it's not really a very interesting read. And, sadly, when it was time to return it to the library with our other haul of books I couldn't find it. I kept renewing the book until I finally decided it was a goner and I'd find it one day while moving. So I paid $15 for an uninteresting beginning reader book that I knew I would eventually find ...more
Tiffany rated it it was ok
Aug 05, 2014
Sheila rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2014
Alexandra rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2014
Sabra rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Mollyritterbeck rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read to my almost 2 year old and she enjoyed the fun pictures and I like that their books always have a lesson!
Ashley rated it it was ok
Apr 28, 2015
Meadow Ging-Wargo
Meadow Ging-Wargo rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2015
Helen rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
Rosa Cline
Aug 04, 2015 Rosa Cline rated it liked it
Shelves: kids, spring
Brother and Sister Bear are coaches for a t-ball team. They don't realize that the little kids doesn't understand ball language and so get confused at their trying to teach them. When they realize that coaches are like teachers and need to have patience and teach before they can have fun then everyone learns and has fun in the end.
Dec 07, 2015 Zach rated it liked it
Shelves: k-4
In general, this book is very cute and a great read for younger kids and their parents. In the book "The Berenstain Bears Play T-Ball" brother bear and sister bear try to teach the younger bears how to play T-Ball. The younger beats really have no clue how to play, and the older bears are trying to put together a winning team. I would recommend this to K-4th grade readers that enjoy animals or even sport books. It is a very simple read and is a pretty short book. I liked this book because of the ...more
Nicole Wrightson
I just have always loved the Berenstain Bears books. I grew up reading them and have discovered that more books have joined them then I read as a kid. My daughter is starting to fall in love with these books. This one is one that she read to me as it is a I can read book. It is a good book about how to really teach someone something that you love and know all about. It also shows the true meaning behind the word coach. It is just an adorable read for a little one.
Heather Jo
Apr 25, 2016 Heather Jo rated it liked it
Shelves: meggie-list
Teresa rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2016
Katie Casey
Aug 28, 2016 Katie Casey rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-to-kids
our favorite bears + t-ball = perfect! :-)
Elisabeth rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2016
  • Little Witch's Big Night
  • Ruthie and the (Not So) Teeny Tiny Lie
  • Chicken Little
  • Flat Stanley at Bat
  • Happy Birthday, Danny and the Dinosaur!
  • The Jellybeans and the Big Dance
  • Biscuit's Day at the Farm
  • Amelia Bedelia Under Construction
  • A Pair of Socks
  • How to Be a Friend: A Guide to Making Friends and Keeping Them
  • Splat the Cat and the Duck with No Quack
  • Poppleton And Friends (Poppleton)
  • Bye-Bye, Mom and Dad
  • Chicken Said "Cluck!" (My First I Can Read)
More about Stan Berenstain...

The Berenstain Bears (1 - 10 of 52 books)
  • The Berenstain Bears' Nursery Tales
  • The Berenstain Bears' Nature Guide
  • The Berenstain Bears' Science Fair (Berenstain Bears)
  • Papa's Pizza
  • The Berenstain Bears' Christmas Tree
  • The Berenstain Bears Storybook Treehouse
  • The Berenstain Bears and the Wild, Wild Honey
  • Berenstain Bears Go Fly a Kite
  • The Berenstain Bears' Soccer Star (mini book)
  • The Berenstain Bears and The Big Election