Cole's Red-Hot Pursuit

Cole's Red-Hot Pursuit (The Westmorelands #13)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  650 ratings  ·  24 reviews
And what the former Texas Ranger wanted now was sultry Patrina Forman. But Patrina was set against falling for a man with a no-strings attitude, and there was no way she'd fall into bed with a lawman!Then a Montana blizzard changed everything. Trapped together for three sinfully delicious nights, Cole soon had Patrina singing a different tune thanks to his brand of red-hot...more
Paperback, Silhouette Desire, 187 pages
Published June 1st 2008 by Silhouette Books (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Cole's Red-Hot Pursuit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cole's Red-Hot Pursuit

Shawnette
Another HOT treat from Mrs. Jackson. The Westmoreland clan NEVER fails to entertain. The romance is always SPICY and the camraderie between the family and their circle of friends DEFINITELY makes you want to be a member. Although I thought this one was a little slow-paced at times, it was still a good read. My favorites in the WESTMORELAND series are still "Delaney's Desert Sheikh" and "Thorn's Challenge". But after the brief glimpse into Quade's tale, I can hardly wait 'til December to get the...more
Antoinette the Book Junkie
Cole and Patrina were a couple destine to happen. Cole's pursuit was to end in success and Patrina was completely lost the moment they made a connection. I would certainly take the time to read this story again sometime in the future.
Stilwaterz
When a Westmoreland man sets his sights on an object of desire, not even a Montana blizzard can stand in his way! Patrina Foreman, widowed OB-GYN, is so dedicated to her work and her patients that she has placed her own needs “on the shelf”. Well, Cole is self-appointed to be the one to help Patrina recognize her needs and remove her from the place she currently occupies “on the shelf”. In the process of trying to rearrange her life, Cole realizes he could use a little adjustment and voila a tra...more
Lady Raven RAVE!

Brenda girlfriend I LOVE YOU but this story felt a bit rush. NOW don't get me wrong i love the story and both characters but i just felt like it wasn't really in depth as i said before it felt rush.

I found myself gravitating to Quade's story more even though its not much but Quade's story got me buzzing. Get the book its good for the collection and a good read but i think it was just rushed.

I love me some Brenda Jackson but it hurts to give her a 3 star rating even though i thought it...more
Karen
Former Texas Ranger, Cole Westmoreland is a man that knows what he wants and goes in the the kill to get it. After meeting Dr. Patrina Foreman, Cole was smitten. Little did he know that he was in for a rude awakening if he thought Patrina was going to give into him easily, especially knowing he was a lawman that she swore she would never get involved with another one after he beloved husband was killed in the line of duty. A must read in order to find out how Cole was able to win the love of his...more
Kyra Gates
first off I will say that I am glad I finished this before my battery ran out. It was good, I thought it was going to go a little deeper but it was still good. Probably one of my favorites from this author. I've read so many of them...naw I think irresistble forces no Thorn's challenge is still number one. But this is good and definitely worth the read. I wish to this day I would have read them in order but I am all over the place.
Tonya Warner
Cole is in town. A surprise visit to his father's home leaves him stranded during a snow-storm with Patrina. Patrina is still trying to get past the death of her husband and she does not want anything to do with a man involved in law enforcement.

A really good, sexy, steamy story.
Catherine
Feb 15, 2012 Catherine marked it as to-read
I noticed Goodreads has two authors listed for this volume: "by Brenda Jackson, Olivia Gates (Goodreads Author)". Did they co-write it or are there two stories in the volume or is this an error?

I know both their stories are in the book entitled: 'In Too Deep' but I think this is a different book.
Dorel
I love Cole's pursuit of Patrina showed her she was still a desirable woman even after her husband's death. I love how Cole showed Patrina she can move on & love again.
Chevanne
Brenda never disappoints.....The Westmoreland series is outstanding.
After reading 13 books out of the series already, thought I'd be bored by now.
Marina Andreou
This is my fisrt book of the author Brenda and i have to say that I ADORE the whole story.So much passion soooo love and the end it was just i wanted!!!
Ama
Jun 19, 2008 Ama added it
I just finished this one. It was OK. Of all the Westmoreland clan, it was better then Spencer's story. Thorn is still my favorite.
Taz Will
Loved this book it was hot and I couldn't get enough. Big fan of Ms. Jackson so of course I'm loving this Westmoreland.
LaTonya
This was a good story, but it just wasn't one of my favorites of the series, still a good read though.
Shannon
Brenda Jackson out done herself again. I am on a mission to read all 88 novels by the end of July.
Dalia   ;)*
Brenda Jackson I really love all those Westmoreland men!!!!!
;)*
Loved it!!!! I also liked the way it ended going into Quade's Babies
Rosemary
Sep 27, 2009 Rosemary rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: not that good
Too much discussion of sex, not enough story.
Gail
i enjoyed reading this
Stacie
Stacie marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 14, 2014
Zan
Zan marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
  • Sinful Chocolate
  • Nobody But You
  • Touch of Heaven
  • The Long Hot Summer

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando...more
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)