Start by marking “Slingshot Moves (Harlequin NASCAR, #21)” as Want to Read:
Slingshot Moves (Harlequin NASCAR, #21)

Slingshot Moves (Harlequin NASCAR, #21)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  3 reviews
NASCAR spotter Steve Grosso and veterinarian Heidi Kramer are...well, perfect together. But Heidi wants something she can't have with Steve--stability. Joining Steve on the NASCAR circuit will mean abandoning her career and the chance to open her own clinic. So Heidi faces a decision with no easy answers....But Steve makes his living by seeing spaces and maneuvering room w ...more
Published May 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Slingshot Moves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slingshot Moves

Slingshot Moves by Anna Schmidt
Harlequin NASCAR Library
Secrets And Legends Series Book 5
Steve Grosso is the spotter for his NASCAR cup champion cousin, Kent. He was just offered a full time position with Maximus Motorsports and can finally move ahead with plans for his future. A future that he hope includes his beautiful girlfriend. Somehow in a few weeks time his smooth flowing life and bright looking future has just turned into a ten car pile up.

Dr. Heidi Kramer loves her career as a Veterina
I like NASCAR, I like Harlequin. I've really liked the other Harlequin NASCAR books I've read, even the freebie. This book just didn't live up to some of the other authors I've read.

The characters are not remotely engaging. They don't communicate with each other. The heroine, for a Veterinarian, was quite a bit on the TSTL side. She came off as whiney and manipulative.

I'm one that usually starts and finishes books quickly. I rarely leave a book completely unread and I did read this all the way
When you pick up the NASCAR books you need to remember you're reading Harlequin. Nothing really bad is going to happen and after a little turmoil, the boy will get the girl and everybody will live happily ever after. In spite of that, this was a totally charming little tale that manages to include what is, for me, the best part of the NASCAR season - the Allstar Race, the Memorial Day 600 race and the Dover race that follows.
A fun read.
Nina added it
Nov 22, 2015
Whitney marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2015
Jennifer Harris
Jennifer Harris marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Amy Wright
Amy Wright marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
JUB marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Sharon marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Kokopelli marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Louise Turner
Louise Turner marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Anna Schmidt
Aug 23, 2014 Anna Schmidt rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Lena added it
Aug 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Anna Schmidt is the award-winning author of over twenty works of historical and contemporary fiction. A reviewer from Romantic Times notes that “Schmidt is not timid about presenting her characters with their faults laid bare for the reader to see.”
Anna's series set in WWII Germany with an American Quaker protagonist has been praised by Publisher's Weekly! Her trilogy of contemporary novels about
More about Anna Schmidt...