Start by marking “Slingshot Moves (Harlequin NASCAR, #21)” as Want to Read:
Slingshot Moves (Harlequin NASCAR, #21)

Slingshot Moves (Harlequin NASCAR, #21)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  3 reviews
NASCAR spotter Steve Grosso and veterinarian Heidi Kramer are...well, perfect together. But Heidi wants something she can't have with Steve--stability. Joining Steve on the NASCAR circuit will mean abandoning her career and the chance to open her own clinic. So Heidi faces a decision with no easy answers....But Steve makes his living by seeing spaces and maneuvering room w ...more
Published May 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Slingshot Moves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slingshot Moves

Judy
Slingshot Moves by Anna Schmidt
Harlequin NASCAR Library
Secrets And Legends Series Book 5
Steve Grosso is the spotter for his NASCAR cup champion cousin, Kent. He was just offered a full time position with Maximus Motorsports and can finally move ahead with plans for his future. A future that he hope includes his beautiful girlfriend. Somehow in a few weeks time his smooth flowing life and bright looking future has just turned into a ten car pile up.

Dr. Heidi Kramer loves her career as a Veterina
Chris
I like NASCAR, I like Harlequin. I've really liked the other Harlequin NASCAR books I've read, even the freebie. This book just didn't live up to some of the other authors I've read.

The characters are not remotely engaging. They don't communicate with each other. The heroine, for a Veterinarian, was quite a bit on the TSTL side. She came off as whiney and manipulative.

I'm one that usually starts and finishes books quickly. I rarely leave a book completely unread and I did read this all the way
Jane
When you pick up the NASCAR books you need to remember you're reading Harlequin. Nothing really bad is going to happen and after a little turmoil, the boy will get the girl and everybody will live happily ever after. In spite of that, this was a totally charming little tale that manages to include what is, for me, the best part of the NASCAR season - the Allstar Race, the Memorial Day 600 race and the Dover race that follows.
A fun read.
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Kokopelli
Kokopelli marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Louise Turner
Louise Turner marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Anna Schmidt
Aug 23, 2014 Anna Schmidt rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Freya Martens
Freya Martens marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Amandahomsher
Amandahomsher marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Anna Schmidt is the award-winning author of over twenty works of historical and contemporary fiction. A reviewer from Romantic Times notes that “Schmidt is not timid about presenting her characters with their faults laid bare for the reader to see.”
Currently Anna is working on a new series set in WWII Germany with an American Quaker protagonist. The first novel--ALL GOD'S CHILDREN-has already bee
More about Anna Schmidt...
All God's Children (Peacemakers, #1) A Stranger's Gift (Women of Pinecraft, #1) Seaside Cinderella (Nantucket Island, #1) Lasso Her Heart Hannah's Journey (Amish Brides of Celery Fields, #1)