Start by marking “Kobe Bryant” as Want to Read:
Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bryant

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  141 ratings  ·  12 reviews
- Tables of Contents - Further Reading List Glossary - Index - Websites - Career Highlights
Published January 1st 2003 by LernerSports (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Kobe Bryant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kobe Bryant

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeeThe Giver by Lois LowryThe Outsiders by S.E. HintonAnimal Farm by George Orwell1984 by George Orwell
Best School Assigned Books
473rd out of 588 books — 1,579 voters
Kobe Bryant by Jeff SavageThe Moves Make the Man by Bruce BrooksDerrick Rose by Adam WoogHoops by Walter Dean Myers
Books about Basketball
1st out of 6 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

King-liban dualle
This is great book. It talks about how kobe started playing basketball and niw how he is the best nba player
Eric Evhs Le
Interesting book containing even more interesting facts about the young Kobe Bean Bryant. Has detail from vintage young Kobe all the way to his now prime.
Jeff Fong
What more can I say? Amazing. This biography describes his achievements as well as his life growing up in Italy. As he moved to America in Philadelphia and attended Lower Merion High school, no one would have thought of his major accomplishments as well as his popularity that he has around the day today. His 68 points in 15 minutes doesn't even impress me anymore, even at the age of 34.
I would definitely recommend this novel to anyone, who likes basketball in anyway. It will show you a new ligh
Kevin Jacobsen
This an interesting biography. It details how Kobe prepared to be an NBA standout. I liked it, but did not love it. Kobe's a great player, but his life story is not moving or touching in any way so it was kind of dry. Teachers can use this book when talking about biographies during the NBA season.
Mohamed
Dec 03, 2012 Mohamed added it
Shelves: bitch
THIS IS THE gaYest motha fuking book in the fuckiong world< fuk who ever made this fuckign book< fuck you and yo motha fuking Mama> go fuk your self and yo mama>.... you stupid stupid authoring bich>>>> fuckkk youiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Richard Dietz
I think it was an interesting book. It really helped me understand what Kobe Bryant really is like. It is a good book, and I would recommend it to everyone.
Austin
Kobe Bryant currently plays for the Los Angeles Lakers. He lead the Lakers to back-to-back NBA titles in 2009 and 2010.
Caine#13
i love this book because i love kobe my family is all from upland, california and i love, and miss it.
Kelvin
Feb 24, 2009 Kelvin added it
THIS BOOK IS A GOOD BOOK THE SAME THING I SAY FOR THE BERRY BOOK I SAY FOR THIS ONE.
Chris Buckley
it tells u what happens in him life and how he got in to the NBA
Walter
This book explains how he prepared and his past.
James
this iz a great book
Jacob DeBuhr
Jacob DeBuhr marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Sumeet Pawar
Sumeet Pawar marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Elena
Elena marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Jabeen
Jabeen marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
K Cameron
K Cameron marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Camilla
Camilla marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Pedro EVHS Cuevas
Pedro EVHS Cuevas marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Martez
Martez marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Zach Blakeman
Zach Blakeman marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Sam Bigelow
Sam Bigelow marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Domingo Blanco
Domingo Blanco marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Richard Gragg
Richard Gragg marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
  • Abe Lincoln: The Boy Who Loved Books
  • Kaizen: The Key to Japan's Competitive Success
  • Pharrell: Places and Spaces I've Been
  • Michael Jordan
  • The Last Great Game: Duke vs. Kentucky and the 2.1 Seconds That Changed Basketball
  • The Modern Age: From Victoria's Empire to the End of the USSR (The Story of the World #4)
LeBron James Kevin Durant Tom Brady (Amazing Athletes) Michael Vick Aaron Rodgers