Start by marking “Vampireville (Vampire Kisses, #3)” as Want to Read:
Vampireville (Vampire Kisses, #3)

Vampireville (Vampire Kisses #3)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  21,233 Ratings  ·  459 Reviews
For goth-girl Raven, dating her dream boyfriend is complicated, especially because Alexander's secret means that they can see each other only at night.

And now the pair must be extra wary in the dark with Alexander's archrival, Jagger, appearing around town. As if Jagger isn't enough cause for worry, Luna, his strikingly pale sister, has also surfaced and seems to have her
Published July 25th 2006 by Katherine Tegen Books (first published July 3rd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Vampireville, please sign up.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire by Suzanne CollinsShiver by Maggie StiefvaterHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickBlood Promise by Richelle Mead
To Read
74th out of 740 books — 805 voters
Mockingjay by Suzanne CollinsCity of Fallen Angels by Cassandra ClareClockwork Angel by Cassandra ClareLinger by Maggie StiefvaterSpirit Bound by Richelle Mead
YA Books of 2010 & 2011 I'm LIVING to read!!
322nd out of 1,136 books — 6,302 voters

More lists with this book...

Maria Manansala
Apr 30, 2012 Maria Manansala rated it did not like it
I thought the first book was okay since my library didnt have the second book I just went on to the third & I was very very disappointed. See, when I read the first book I was a high school freshman & now I'm a junior in college & this book just seemed so dreadfully disappointing.

First, the author keeps reminding you how "gothic" this girl is. The author basically described shopping at Hot Topic: black lipstick, Nightmare Before Christmas clock, etc. (Don't get me wrong! Nothing is
Karen Edith Gallegos
Apr 09, 2008 Karen Edith Gallegos rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: friends
Recommended to Karen Edith by: carolee lantigua
this is the best book ever, how can you imagine that you will actually will be going out with a real vampire. well let me tell you a little about this book. is about this girl named Raven and her boyfriend Alexander. they are but completely in love. then this twins, Jagger and Luna, comes to town to try to get into Raven's nemesis, Trevis, then Jagger tries to bite Raven to turn her into a vampire and Luna is trying to kiss Alexander so she could stay with him until eternity... If you want to kn ...more
Mickey Reed
Sep 29, 2010 Mickey Reed rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No one.
Shelves: audio, 2010
I barely made it through this one. I read a review that claimed that this one made it worth reading the last awful two books, but they were wrong. It's so boring. The whole thing is just innocent consumer products given dark, malicious names, the word 'gothic' over and over again, and the wussiest, weakest, worst vampires I've ever encountered in books. They can't do anything cool besides fly. They couldn't even tell she was human?? Wtf. NOT continuing this series.
Stacy
Jul 18, 2014 Stacy added it
I finally came to the conclusion these books are the (very) rated G version of the Sookie Stackhouse novels. Complete with a mystery, odd ball girl with spunk who doesn’t fit in and a hunk of a beau.

In the third installment in the Vampire Kisses series, we have our cast of regulars plus the vampire twins from Romania, Jagger and Luna. Craziness ensues when the twins try to lure Trevor to the dark side (unbeknownst to Trevor) while Alexander and Raven do their best to foil their plans.

This book w
MiMi
Jul 13, 2014 MiMi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-ya

My mind is blown how a book so stupid can be so good.

You are? Me too. See if you think too much about the book it is REALLY STUPID SOUNDING

BUT, when you don't think to hard, the book appears REALLY INSANE GOOD! Soooo I try not to think to hard.

And then read this series. Right. Daphne's got it.

See but the thing is I LIKE THIS SERIES! I truly do. See I wasn't able to express this in my reviews of books 1 and 2 because I was tired/had things to do, but here. Read this list.

GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE B
Mary
Aug 17, 2009 Mary rated it did not like it
This book was terrible, and was it really even worth reading . The characters had no depth to them whatsoever, the first two were okay . This one was HORRIBLE !!!!!
Jenny Jo Weir
Book 3 was not as exciting as the first two books, but it was still a really good book.

I'm a little surprised these books don't get better ratings. I am really enjoying the series and like the authors writing style. These books are very PG and and probably geared more towards preteens and youthful readers, but even so, the stories are light, fun and easy to get into.

In this book, Raven and Alexander's story continues in a way I was not expecting. There are a couple of little hiccups they have t
.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Tomas Vrbada Like Woe × ¨*:
Alexander and Raven struggle to get rid of Vampire twins Jagger and Luna Maxwell before Luna makes Trevor Mitchell not only a vampire, but her eternally bonded.

Schreiber's writing and plotting continues to get stronger. Raven definitely sounds more mature than when we first met her and I'm happy that Raven is finally starting to realize how much she'll sacrifice should she become a vampire.

I must admit, though. Maybe it's because I finished rereading The Vampire Diaries now too long ago but I'm
Stacy
Jun 01, 2014 Stacy rated it liked it
In general, I like YA fiction, but there are a few things that bother me about this series. In the first two books, the main character Raven seems to scream/yell everything she says - she can't ever seem to speak in a normal tone of voice. I am glad that she actually seems to speak at normal volume in this book.

When E.S. started exploring the reality of being a vampire as compared to the romanticized version in Raven's head, I was really excited, however, that train seems to have left the stati
Starry
Feb 06, 2011 Starry rated it it was amazing
Alexander Sterling is back in "Dullsville," and Raven couldn't be happier about that. However, Jagger and his twin sister, Luna, are also hanging around, which is the reason why Raven has started carrying garlic in her purse. To make matters worse, now that Luna has been turned into a vampire, she's on the search for her true love, and she's convinced she's found him in Trevor.

Trevor may have been Raven's arch nemesis since kindergarten, but that doesn't mean that she wants him to fall victim t
Kimberly Yates
Jun 30, 2015 Kimberly Yates rated it it was amazing
Five star rating. I absolutely love this series and it does not wane in excitement, it increases and I can not get enough. I look forward to each book deliriously. I cant read fast enough.
I would like to have seen a bit more action in each book as opposed to one or two big action scenes but then again each scene only brings me closer to each character. I love them all, I love the Gothic descriptions of all things Vamp or goth. A birds eye and unique view into how a TEEN vamp might live if they
Cynthia Flores
Nov 02, 2008 Cynthia Flores rated it did not like it
The first one was funny. The second one complimented the first but the teeny bopperishness was starting to wear a little thin for me. I thought, maybe by book 3 something new and interesting will happen to her. She's been waiting for her whole like for this kind of dark excitement. I just can't read anymore due to the teenybopperishness of the character. I've never been a teenybopper so I just can't relate. No matter how "goth" the character tries to portray herself to be, it's just not working ...more
Twilightlover
Apr 23, 2016 Twilightlover rated it it was amazing
Love this book sooooo much
Petra
Jun 06, 2014 Petra rated it it was amazing
Wow, jeden díl lepší, než druhý. Nevím, čím to je, že mě to tak chytlo :D Opět Alexander Ha, sourozenci Maxwellovi - co k nim dodat, hodně ďábelští, předpokládám, že jsme je neviděli naposled... S tím koncem pěkně zaskočili - zajímavý obrat na hřbitově alá párty a líbí se mi ta mini změna v Trevorově chování - "Spadly ti sešity, Raven." :D A ten samotný konec :o Valentýn. Valentýn Maxwell, tak na něj jsem hodně zvědavá.

"Hledám někoho, kdo ukojí mou žízeň - na celou věčnost."
- Luna Maxwell

Obsah:
Ashlie Caster
Jan 02, 2011 Ashlie Caster rated it liked it
I love the thought behind the series but not the actual series personally I think this was the best book in the series. I found Alexander very, very attractive but I find nothing else in him. I think Raven is very stupid for staying with him I dont think they are a perfect couple. I like how she has found someone like her but thats really the only appeal with the couple. I think the book is a good read but I dont think it's a good read for anyone over the age of 14.
Ebony
Dec 31, 2008 Ebony rated it really liked it
Shelves: vampire, series
I like this series because it's differnt from the Twilight series. Just to set the record straight i LOVE Twilight since the first book was published, but the whole fairy tale story thing is getting old. Alexander is back but of course there are people (or should i say vampires) out there ready to ruin Alexander and Raven's life. Vampire twins Jagger and Luna come for revenge. Wh y you may ask? well You'll just have to find out for yourself.
Randa
Dec 30, 2014 Randa rated it really liked it
Shelves: vampire
I didn't love this one as much as the first two, but it's still cute. I liked the addition of Luna as a character, she's adorable. But not a lot happened, and it was all so overly dramatic when nothing spectacular was happening. Luckily it's the third book so I'll enjoy it no matter what just because I'm already invested in the characters. But I don't know if I'm going to buy the fourth book when I already have so many other books I want to read instead.
Jordan
Oct 07, 2015 Jordan rated it liked it
Raven has a little brother named Billy and his friend Henry has a tree house. Raven and Alexander looked for the coffins owned by Luna and Jagger. Ravens love her life named Alexander in this story. Raven almost got turned into a vampire at the cemetery by Jagger because he likes Raven and wants to live with her for eternity. Alexander almost got kissed by Luna because she likes him and a love triangle happens. Raven and Alexander find Jagger and Luna's coffin so they send them out of town at th ...more
~Kate~
Mar 26, 2010 ~Kate~ rated it did not like it
i thought this series would get better but unfortunately they havent so far. so i will not be continueing this series for a while now. the characters got worse there was not real sense of danger like other books that i have read.
Shweta Choudhary
Jun 15, 2012 Shweta Choudhary rated it really liked it
Shelves: vampires
The book was good, a light vampire read. Loved the charcters ,the pace, romance between alexander and Raven was sweet,funny,gothic.. I loved it and I am planning to read the next.
Carrie (elphaba) Selusnik
Slowly getting better. At least I will be able to discuss this series with patrons at BN. For 12 yr olds, it would probably be a good read. I just need a bit more.
Kristine Beck
Dec 16, 2015 Kristine Beck rated it liked it
Now we finally get a little darker and actually have a bit of meat to this story. BUT...I'm having a hard time with the rules of vampires in this world. So if a human is bitten, in a ceremony, on hallowed ground they belong to that vampire for all of eternity --but then we throw a wrench in things and are doing that with a vampire too? So if a vamp bites a vamp, in the ceremony, then we still are in the same situation --but there would be no blood link because no one is turning. umm... I'm also ...more
Rebekah
Feb 15, 2010 Rebekah rated it did not like it
I couldn't even finish this one...
I've had it! 2.5 books of the series and I don't even care how it ends.
Not a great read.
Katie
Jan 08, 2009 Katie rated it did not like it
Wow, bad. I just decided best to not read the last one in the series and cut my losses.
Anny
Nov 02, 2009 Anny rated it it was amazing
IT'S KIND OF COMPLICATED HAVING YOUR DREAM GUY BEING A VAMPIRE!
Candeeta
Jun 20, 2010 Candeeta rated it did not like it
Read it if you're really bored. Pretty horrible if you ask me.
Katie
May 24, 2010 Katie rated it it was ok
I think I would have liked this book if I was 12.
Rose
Jun 18, 2010 Rose rated it did not like it
Shelves: challenge-2010
I'm offended that Ellen Schreiber has a publisher.
Aredhel
I'm just getting bored with this series((
Kaisa Mettille
Jan 18, 2016 Kaisa Mettille rated it it was amazing
In this volume thing relay start to heat up the main focus of this book is to find the coffins of there enemies Luna and Jagger. Some of the side stores include raven trying to keep Luna away from Jagger and the fight between raven and her best friend. As with the last book raven sill wants to be a vampire and Alexander is reluctant to make her one but Jagger is not in fact he keeps trying to bite her on sacred grounds. This book leafs you wanting more until you are finished and then makes you w ...more
vampirs 3 24 Feb 08, 2012 12:31AM
  • Girls That Growl (Blood Coven Vampire, #3)
  • Night Life (Vamps, #2)
  • Eleventh Grade Burns (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #4)
  • The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2)
  • Still Sucks to Be Me: More All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton Smith, Teen Vampire (Sucks to Be Me, #2)
  • The Taste of Night (Dangerous Girls, #2)
  • Midnight Predator (Den of Shadows, #4)
  • Legacy (Vampire Beach, #4)
  • Love Sucks! (Bite Me, #2)
  • The Wedding of Antanasia Jessica Packwood and Lucius Valeriu Vladescu (Jessica, #1.5)
  • Stargazer (Evernight, #2)
  • The Silver Kiss
Before I took pen to paper, I was an actress. I attended a local university majoring in theatre and spent a summer in London at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts where I learned about the “Old Bard” from amazingly talented teachers.

When I returned from London, I relocated to Chicago where I lived for five years. There, I graduated from the Second City Training Center and performed improv, Shakes
More about Ellen Schreiber...

Vampire Kisses (9 books)
  • Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1)
  • Kissing Coffins (Vampire Kisses, #2)
  • Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses, #4)
  • The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses, #5)
  • Royal Blood (Vampire Kisses, #6)
  • Love Bites (Vampire Kisses, #7)
  • Cryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses, #8)
  • Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses, #9)

“I think you have a case of either 'testitis' or 'I Didn't Do My Homework Syndrome'. It's common in the Spring.” 89 likes
“You've used up all your school sick days," he said, persuing my file. "You've requested to leave school one hundred and thirty days out of the one hudred and forty days of school so far."

So thirty-one might be the magic number?"

Principal Reed and Raven”
76 likes