Start by marking “Bunny Trouble (rev)” as Want to Read:
Bunny Trouble (rev)

Bunny Trouble (rev)

Ralph is a bunny who loves soccer. But when his soccer high-jinks almost land him in a farmer's stewpot, he discovers he needs the help of his brave sister -- and lots of Easter eggs -- to get him safely home again. Full-color illustrations.
Published March 1st 2001 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published March 1st 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Bunny Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bunny Trouble

Bad, Bad Bunny Trouble by Hans WilhelmMore Bunny Trouble by Hans WilhelmHoney Bun by Jean UreBunny Trouble by Hans WilhelmA Bunny in Trouble by Jane Pilgrim
Sad Bunny Books
3rd out of 5 books — 4 voters
The Golden Egg Book by Margaret Wise BrownThe Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes by DuBose HeywardThe Easter Egg by Jan BrettThe Bunny Who Found Easter by Charlotte ZolotowMinerva Louise and the Colorful Eggs by Janet Morgan Stoeke
Secular Easter Picture Books
10th out of 33 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Robert
Jun 03, 2012 Robert rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Robert by: flowers22
Shelves: fiction, rabbit, easter, soccer, own, cfc
This appealed to me more than it should have. :) It's not particularly good, but I found that the twist at the end, which is not what I would have done, was cute.

An ornery bunny, he wouldn't go with the flow. He ended up being captured only to be saved because of the cleverness of his mates. A fun read!
Elisa Pereyra-Molina
Sep 05, 2016 Elisa Pereyra-Molina rated it really liked it
Kayla
Jun 08, 2016 Kayla rated it liked it
Kids really loved it! Especially the ending.
Cassandra
Jun 17, 2014 Cassandra rated it liked it
Shelves: finished
cute little fast read
Mia Balsamo
Sep 23, 2012 Mia Balsamo rated it liked it
Shelves: picturebook
PB28: My parents bought me this book for Easter one year when I was young because I loved playing soccer. It is a cute little book about how sometimes you have to do things you may not want to, like helping to paint Easter eggs instead of playing soccer. You do not have to give up what you love entirely, and there will always be time to play, but as children grow up they need to learn it is important to help out when parents need help. The illustrations are very cute and this book is a great boo ...more
Emmy Ryan
This book is about a rabbit that has to help with Easter, but instead wants to play soccer. The pictures in this book. Students enjoy animals so they would stay entertained, while also learning about responsibility. The pictures in the book are in full color and follow the story very well.
Megan
Sep 02, 2012 Megan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
PB 17: This book reminded me of Rudolph and the Misfit Toys in the beginning, b/c it is about a bunny who would rather play soccer than paint eggs and get ready for Easter. It's a nice book with a Easter bunny theme.
Mandy
Jul 24, 2012 Mandy rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
The bunnies in the colony constantly work hard at decorating eggs for Easter. That is, all but Ralph. All Ralph works hard at is perfecting his soccer kick, and that gets him in a lot of trouble!
Teresa
May 22, 2011 Teresa rated it it was amazing
I totally love this book. This was the first book I ever read, when I was 5 years-old. Now I'm 20, and thanks yo this wonderful and colorful story I started loving reading.
Tricia
Jul 22, 2008 Tricia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-fiction
This was one of the first books I remember loving as a child; I will definitely be getting this when I have children of my own.
Inspired Kathy
Apr 01, 2010 Inspired Kathy rated it really liked it
Probably the favorite Easter book from the pile of Easter books I read to my daughter tonight.
Mar 25, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: storytime, preschool
Another Easter favorite from my childhood, but not as big of a hit for storytime.
Melanie
May 02, 2009 Melanie rated it it was amazing
A favorite book at our home that we read not just at Easter time but around the year.
Shannon
Feb 09, 2011 Shannon rated it liked it
Shelves: 1987
"Shannon 1987." I couldn't see the appeal of soccer, but I still liked reading this book.
Jennifer Ho
Apr 30, 2010 Jennifer Ho rated it liked it
I used this book to teach children about cause and effect.
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2016
Jenni
Jenni added it
Jul 17, 2016
Sarah added it
Jul 02, 2016
RAVIKUMAR
RAVIKUMAR marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Gowri Thulasidas
Gowri Thulasidas marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Bob Wu
Bob Wu is currently reading it
May 30, 2016
Rachel
Rachel is currently reading it
May 20, 2016
Cian
Cian rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2016
Leona
Leona rated it it was ok
May 20, 2016