Bunny Trouble (rev)

Bunny Trouble (rev)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Ralph is a bunny who loves soccer. But when his soccer high-jinks almost land him in a farmer's stewpot, he discovers he needs the help of his brave sister -- and lots of Easter eggs -- to get him safely home again. Full-color illustrations.
Published March 1st 2001 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published March 1st 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Bunny Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bunny Trouble

Robert
Jun 03, 2012 Robert rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Robert by: flowers22
Shelves: fiction, easter, soccer, rabbit, own, cfc
This appealed to me more than it should have. :) It's not particularly good, but I found that the twist at the end, which is not what I would have done, was cute.

An ornery bunny, he wouldn't go with the flow. He ended up being captured only to be saved because of the cleverness of his mates. A fun read!
Angeleyes82
cute little fast read
Mia Balsamo
PB28: My parents bought me this book for Easter one year when I was young because I loved playing soccer. It is a cute little book about how sometimes you have to do things you may not want to, like helping to paint Easter eggs instead of playing soccer. You do not have to give up what you love entirely, and there will always be time to play, but as children grow up they need to learn it is important to help out when parents need help. The illustrations are very cute and this book is a great boo...more
Emmy Ryan
This book is about a rabbit that has to help with Easter, but instead wants to play soccer. The pictures in this book. Students enjoy animals so they would stay entertained, while also learning about responsibility. The pictures in the book are in full color and follow the story very well.
Megan
PB 17: This book reminded me of Rudolph and the Misfit Toys in the beginning, b/c it is about a bunny who would rather play soccer than paint eggs and get ready for Easter. It's a nice book with a Easter bunny theme.
Mandy
The bunnies in the colony constantly work hard at decorating eggs for Easter. That is, all but Ralph. All Ralph works hard at is perfecting his soccer kick, and that gets him in a lot of trouble!
Teresa
I totally love this book. This was the first book I ever read, when I was 5 years-old. Now I'm 20, and thanks yo this wonderful and colorful story I started loving reading.
Erin Maynard
I loved bunny books as a kid. And a book about a rebellious bunny who wanted to play soccer instead of go to art class? Now that was right up my alley!
Patricia
This was one of the first books I remember loving as a child; I will definitely be getting this when I have children of my own.
Inspired Kathy
Probably the favorite Easter book from the pile of Easter books I read to my daughter tonight.
Another Easter favorite from my childhood, but not as big of a hit for storytime.
Melanie
A favorite book at our home that we read not just at Easter time but around the year.
Shannon
"Shannon 1987." I couldn't see the appeal of soccer, but I still liked reading this book.
Jennifer Ho
I used this book to teach children about cause and effect.
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Francisca Belén
Francisca Belén marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Rebecca & Brian
Rebecca & Brian is currently reading it
Aug 03, 2014
Lucy
Lucy added it
Jul 20, 2014
Johnknoxpreschool
Johnknoxpreschool marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Somayeh
Somayeh marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Ss
Ss added it
Jun 16, 2014
Rileigh Norcross
Rileigh Norcross marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I'll Always Love You Tyrone the Horrible I Hate My Bow!  (Hello Reader!, Level 1) I Love School! (Noodles: Scholastic Reader Level 1) Don't Cut My Hair!