Start by marking “George W. Bush: Our Forty-Third President” as Want to Read:
George W. Bush: Our Forty-Third President

George W. Bush: Our Forty-Third President

An illustrated biography of President George W. Bush, following his life from his birth in New Haven, Connecticut in 1946 through the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the War on Terrorism.
Hardcover, Large Print, 48 pages
Published August 1st 2001 by Child's World

To ask other readers questions about George W. Bush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about George W. Bush

Shelli
The Our Presidents Series is perfect for elementary and junior high age students learning about U.S. History. Each book chronologically covers the life of the featured president from birth to death (or life up-to publication date). It also contains “interesting facts” that are clearly displayed in the margins, detailed timelines, a glossary, a complete list of our U.S. Presidents with details on each president, and additional Presidential facts and resources for further research.

*Additional Note
Melissa Newton
Gormley, B. (2001). President George W. Bush: Our forty-third president. New York: Aladdin Paperbacks.

Citation by: Melissa Binggeli

Reference Type: Bibliography

Call Number: B Bus

Description: This bibliography is geared for students in grades 4th-8th. The book explores the life of George W. Bush. It discusses his childhood through his role as the forty third president.

Review:Jones, T. E., Toth, L., Charnizon, M., Grabarek, D., Larkins, J., & McLoughlin, W. (2001). President George W. Bush (Boo
Riley
Nov 09, 2010 Riley rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book!!! The book George W. Bush was about his life and his family. It talked about him growing up, his time as governor of Texas, and being elected as our 43rd president. It also discussed the terrorist attacks of September 11. You would like this book if you are interested in politics or even just presidents.
Jeff Harris
Jeff Harris rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2015