Start by marking “The Single Girl's Manifesta: Living in a Stupendously Superior Single State of Mind” as Want to Read:

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  12 reviews
This outlandish ode to aloneness is packed with engaging quizzes, revitalizing rituals, sizzling love letters and a killer recipe for 'Morning After French Toast'.
Published November 1st 2005 by Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about The Single Girl's Manifesta, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Single Girl's Manifesta

Hillary
I liked this book for it's girl-power attitude. She made some great points and had some good ideas, but I thought overall it was a little on the materialistic side. It was very much about buying your own diamond, taking yourself out to dinner, taking yourself on a nice vacation, etc. I would rather just be happy with me, without needing to have all those things.
Becca Bryony
I absolutely loved this book! Jerusha Stewart interwove humor with realistic, girl-empowering ideas. Honestly, I would even recommend this book to women who are married or in a relationship. It reminds you that you can be fabulous all on your own, and that inner strength and wisdom lead to happiness, not a partner.
Donnica
Awesome... a great read for those who are single...want to learn hoe to fall in love with yourself or add to the listy you already have... being single has its advantages... so enjoy it...

Nothing wrong with dening in a relationship enjoy who you are as a person so you can attract the right one.. But for those who want to remain single and marriage is not a priority....

This is a great manafesta for the single person.. enjoy life... there are so many things to do... to see... and just enjoy life..
Helen
Awesome book. Makes you feel better about choosing to be single (and there is such a thing).
Abby
man, i hated this book. i literally threw it across the room several times before I finally quit it entirely. Takes the attitude that since you chose to be single, you should embrace it, which, while that may be good advice for some, it is not for those who feel that single-dom may have, in fact, been thrust upon them. shut up, book!
Pia
Jan 09, 2008 Pia added it
I go back and forth over what I want for myself over the long-term, but I always enjoy a good manifesto/a and thought this book, which got good reviews, and so is less likely to be that vapid, would be a useful start for self-discernment.
Amarie0081
This book is just funny! It will make you feel good about being single. It's a great reference for the single girl.
Sarah Vai
LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!! It makes me proud to be a single woman.
Louise
A fun and inspirational singles read
Krystal
cute book- not life changing.
Renee Rice
Charming and witty.
Kim
Aug 20, 2008 Kim added it
uplifting quotes throughout
Andreea
Andreea marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Irina
Irina marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Tricia
Tricia marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Dayna
Dayna added it
Jul 05, 2014
Fallon Schilling
Fallon Schilling marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Best Little Book On Recognizing Dating Types For Over 40 Singles The Best Little Book On Where To Meet Singles Over 40 The Best Little Book On Online Dating For Singles Beyond 40 The Best Little Book On The Basics Of Dating For Singles Beyond 40 The Best Little Book On How To Feel Sexy Past 40