Start by marking “Caitlin's Big Idea” as Want to Read:
Caitlin's Big Idea

Gloria Skurzynski

Caitlin's Big Idea

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Nine-year-old Caitlin is always trying to help her neighbors, her friends, and her mother, but the results often aren't what she intends.
Published May 1st 1995 by Troll Communications

To ask other readers questions about Caitlin's Big Idea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caitlin's Big Idea

Stephanie Tuell
this book is about caitlin and how she is always getting into trouble. she tries to help out, but she always seems to mess everything up. first, she tries to get goat to mow grass and then she loses a very important project, she even messes up all of her mother's hard work. can caitlin ever make anything right?

this book shows that even if you try, you might still fail, but if you continue trying, something good is bound to happen.

Luisa
Nov 16, 2014 Luisa rated it really liked it
This is a great book to teach children about continuing to do your best to help others. We can find great happiness as we do good to others, and should never give up on that. I highly recommend this book to all 8-12 year old children.
Junessa
Jul 13, 2012 Junessa rated it liked it
An easy read book about a girl who seem to get into trouble when she tries to help people. Good for middle elementary graders.
Cws
Simret
Simret added it
Aug 19, 2014
Sara Kohlhepp
Sara Kohlhepp marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2016
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2016
Good Book! 1 2 Mar 14, 2009 12:23PM
"May you live in interesting times."

That ambiguous wish was not meant to be kind, because interesting times can be difficult. You and I certainly live in interesting times - dangerous, challenging, and fascinating.

My parents were born just before the start of the twentieth century; my youngest grandchild arrived in this century's final decade. The years in between have been the most dynamic in the
More about Gloria Skurzynski...