Start by marking “Pregnancy, Children, and the Hallelujah Diet” as Want to Read:
Pregnancy, Children, and the Hallelujah Diet

Pregnancy, Children, and the Hallelujah Diet

Published January 31st 2002 by Hallelujah Acres Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pregnancy, Children, and the Hallelujah Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pregnancy, Children, and the Hallelujah Diet

Jael
Sep 13, 2011 Jael rated it it was ok
My friend loaned this to me, and parts of it I found quite good and interesting. On the whole, though, I couldn't help but feel that this entire concept is mild overkill.

I think the thing that turned me off the most to this kind of diet was, primarily, the focus on juices. Juices are what's left when the fibrous stuff is taken out - essentially, fructose. And that's death to the liver eventually. Granted, homemade juices will have more fibrous substance than store juices (our apple juice we make
Bart Breen
May 24, 2012 Bart Breen rated it it was ok
Reader Beware!

Be sure to read other material than just this when making dietary decisions, especially if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, are a nursing mother or plan to include your children on the Hallelujah or any other vegan diet.

Chet Day is a former employee of Hallelujah Acres who now maintains his own web site. Google it for important insight into the dangers of following this diet.

Please get the whole picture and don't be led down the primrose path.
Jan
Feb 09, 2008 Jan rated it liked it
was recommended from healthnutz - how to get the necessary nutrients for pregnancy through a non-congesting diet...
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2012
Marla Barnard
Marla Barnard rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2008
David Jephcott
David Jephcott rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2012
Jennifer Homan
Jennifer Homan marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
Tina Haskins
Tina Haskins marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2013