Start by marking “London Frog” as Want to Read:
London Frog

London Frog (Todd Gleason #1)

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  5 reviews

A string of unlikely coincidences turn a simple scam into a deadly confrontation between a convivial con man and a conniving killer.It all starts semi-innocently.Todd Gleason, amateur confidence man and all-around charmer, just can’t stand the fact that Henri and Elise Procopio, already rich beyond avarice, has just won, all things, the lottery.So, Todd does what any self-

Published November 1st 2007 by Five Star Mystery

To ask other readers questions about London Frog, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about London Frog

Sandie
What makes London Frog a winner is a combination of its sometimes charming, somewhat humorous, and always likable amateur con-man, Todd Gleason, and the ability of author Joseph Pittman to create a richly complex story filled with quirky characters and an amusing and absorbing plot that is practically impossible to second guess.

The story is propelled by seamless writing, witty dialog, and non-stop action, as it takes the reader on an adventure filled with some pretty big coincidences and a cast
Connie
This book was interesting. It took me a while to read, there were lots of characters and plot twists that left me out of breath. The main character was a good guy/ con man. It had humor and intrigue. I would recommend this book, and I will be looking for more by this author.
R.J. Vaccarelli
Joseph Pittman did an excellent job keeping his characters and plot twists interesting, suspenseful and threw in a bit of humor as well. Kept me guessin all the way till the end. This was the third book I've read by Joseph Pittman, and have enjoyed them all.
just not my type of book, I didn't care for some of the language.
His other fiction was more my style.
Pam
Aug 02, 2008 Pam marked it as to-read
Shelves: mystery, uk
08/01/08 rec via bookmooch
Sandra Boehnke
Sandra Boehnke marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
Philip
Philip marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Kasane Teto
Kasane Teto marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Chi Dubinski
Chi Dubinski marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2013
Mary Wagner
Mary Wagner marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2013
Peg
Peg marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2012
Jeff
Jeff added it
Nov 24, 2012
Andy Hatcher
Andy Hatcher marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2012
Cece
Cece marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2012
Jeff
Jeff added it
Nov 13, 2011
Ronda Parsons
Ronda Parsons marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2011
Cabriner
Cabriner marked it as to-read
May 11, 2010
CLM
CLM marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2009
Blythe
Blythe marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2009
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2008
JOSEPH PITTMAN is the author of the beloved Linden Corners novels, which include TILTING AT WINDMILLS, A CHRISTMAS WISH, A CHRISTMAS HOPE, and the THE MEMORY TREE. His other novels include WHEN THE WORLD WAS SMALL, LEGEND'S END, and BEYOND THE STORM.

He also writes a mystery series featuring con man Todd Gleason, including LONDON FROG and CALIFORNIA SCHEMING. Two Todd Gleason short stories will app
More about Joseph Pittman...

Todd Gleason (2 books)
  • California Scheming: A Todd Gleason Crime Novel
A Christmas Hope Beyond the Storm A Christmas Wish Tilting at Windmills The Memory Tree