Start by marking “Vendetta: Lucky's Revenge” as Want to Read:
Vendetta: Lucky's Revenge

Vendetta: Lucky's Revenge (Lucky Santangelo #4)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  3,964 ratings  ·  70 reviews
Lucky Santangelo is back -- with a vengance!Dangerously sensual, breathtakingly beautiful, and utterly unforgettable, she is Lucky Santangelo, the sizzling star of Chances, Lucky, and Lady Boss. With Vendetta: Lucky's Revenge, Jackie Collins continues the saga of Lucky Santangelo in a nonstop, action-packed tale of sex, betrayal, drugs, intrigue, and murder.A scorching new ...more
Hardcover, Large Print, 687 pages
Published May 1st 1997 by Wheeler Publishing (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Vendetta, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vendetta

Carrie Kellenberger
All of Lucky Santangelo books are high paced and full of action, but in Book Four, Lucky's Revenge, Collins takes one step further into the realm of unbelievable. The storyline is still terrific though, and it's great reading nonetheless.

The Bonnatti family is after Lucky again. This time, Santino Bonnatti's wife Donatella is out for revenge for her husband's death, and she blames Lucky! After moving quickly behind the scenes to take Lucky's beloved Panther Studios from her, we also learn that
Holly
I totally had forgotten how raunchy Jackie Collins books were. Really good read - the story moved along at a great pace. Even though this book is part of a Series - I didn't read the rest of the series, and yet I got the full story with this book alone. Its a very thick book (over 500 pages)...but an easy read and I was happily surprised that there were no 'dead-panned' sections in this book. It kept my interest all the way through....
Chris
This is the 4th book in the Lucky Santangelo series, and another one that I couldn't put down. In this one Lucky has lost her Panther Studio's in a take over, and she loses her beloved husband in a car crash. This book is about how she works to take her studio back. Just a fun read.
Joy
I have read some other Jackie Collins books but my favorite have been these about lucky. What I really enjoy though is I read the series all out of order but by doing this I didn't feel like I had spoilers. Just enough information was given about the past or present that by the time I got to that book I just dove right in. Such a great author.
Julius Dennis
Lucky is back. Not in her top form, but still ruthless nonetheless...despite 'mellowing' a bit...

Vendetta is still packed with rawness and sensuality typically found in her adventures. Th starting was slow and bit boring, but picked up pace after 300 pages.

All in all, still a good book.
Stephanie
This fourth installment to the insanely juicy Lucky Santangelo series is probably my favorite of all.

In VENDETTA, Lucky winds up in the most precarious situation when her treasured Panther Studios is stolen right up under her nose by Donna Landsmen, the corrupt and evil widow of Lucky's old nemesis, Santino Bonnatti.

Although Donna knows what a lying filthy snake she had in her husband, she still has not forgotten the fact that Lucky took away his life and left her children fatherless. So she has
Ilene
This book seemed pretty tame to me.

Not one of my favorites for sure. Without Lucky and her bad-ass ness I might have just given it a 1 star. And I hated that Lucky was gone for most of the book.

I do like some of the new characters and some I could do without!!! Where was Costa? And we only heard that Bobby was on the island.
Diane Wallace
wow!!!sex,drugs...didn't want it to end...JC did it again...this was a wonderful book from the beginning to the end , it was not a disappointment, keep up the good work
Hilda
I have read a lot of Jackie Collins in the past, but was surprised by the very raunchy detail in this one, maybe I'm just getting older, but a little to much for me. This is the only reason I have marked it down to 4 stars.

However, the storyline was brilliant, s you'd expect from Jackie, she is the best with Hollywood "Glitz and Gamour" stories.

I may try another to see if the raunchy nature of her books is tamed down.

I can only recommend this one if you are happy to read anything as juicy!

Pamala Kagarise
Good reading!

Like all Jackie's books, fun reading. Quick to read but still good. Fun to read over and over again. Enjoyed it!
Nicole Jade
Kimberly Briere
Great Series Books, Can't wait to get the next one"Dangerous Kiss"
Valerie
Not as good as the first few in the series
Vette32
Not as good as Chances or Lucky. I found the bit with Lennie and Claudia used as a plot device so that it would be okay for Lucky to cheat on Lennie. It made no sense, whereas Alex was actually interested in Lucky. Never was it mention how Claudia actually felt about Lennie. Useless plot point. Besides that (which really annoyed me), the book was just okay. I grew tired of hearing about the movie stars. What happened to Costa, Jess, Matt, and Steven wasn't even mentioned in this book except to s ...more
Shanon
Thrilling as always
Edita
The book was better than lady boss for sure. Yet, I didn't enjoy it as much as Chances.

I've missed Lucky's brother in this book...
And I'm wondering could this be the end of Bonnattis or is there another family member we don't know about?
Was disappointed in the beginning about Cooper, thought he changed... So naturally I was glad that everything worked out for him and Venus.

And Lennie - I wanted a more dramatic entrance for him, not jus appearing at the house and saying 'hey'
Melva
Good book. Second one in this series I have read though it has been a long time since I read Chances. You always know what you are getting with Jackie Collins, good, unclean, fun. Definitely worth four stars in my book.
Nancy
Always a fast read...I have read all the Lucky series, very suspenseful...
Jeanne
Wow--love Jackie Collins’ Lucky Santangelo series!! Another great story!! Once you pick up these books you simply can’t put them down!! If you love a story based on a good, strong woman you must read this series!! Definitely a 10 out of 10.
Mrsmommy Angelbears
Who doesn't want to be Lucky Santangelo.
Jackie Collins is the queen of my literary world. Her novels have so much life, character development and entertainment. Jackie's female leads give power to women!
Thank you Jackie!
April
I read this book in my late teens (maybe early twenties) and remember loving it at the time... Just a cheesy, trashy beach read, and if that's what you are looking for it is just the thing!
Джорджия
Nov 22, 2013 Джорджия rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Джорджия by: Аудиокниги
Книгата звучи, както предимно звучат книгите за Лъки Сантанджело - звезди, пари, мафия, секс, мании, убийства, мразещи се семейства, имения, партита, пробиващи в Холивуд актьори...
ShaunaLee
Honestly no recollection of reading it. juts found a note in my travel journal that I loved it and needed to find more her books. Apparently I thought it was very funny.
Misty
Read when I was younger. Do not really remember the story. I do know that at the time I loved Lucky and Gino. Therefore, I am giving it five stars because I loved it back then.
Kara
When I first started reading this novel I didn't like it as much as the first three. When Lennie "died" I was wicked pissed but of course he didn't thank god.
Pattye Dixon-boner
I love Lucky Santangelo! I have read the books, but am reading them again! I highly recommend Jackie Collins, if you like fiction, romance and drama! Excellent writer!
The Book Posh
Nov 16, 2007 The Book Posh rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: HOLLYWOOD TRASH LOVERS!
I really enjoyed this book! The two previous books were ok but this one really had me intrigued! I enjoyed the twists and turns although predictable it was still fun!
Marla Shu
Jun 27, 2007 Marla Shu rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who enjoys glamour
By far the best of the Lucky Santangelo books. But clearly you need to read the first three in order to acheive full glamour before you read this one!
Jackie Collins Fans: Vendetta: Lucky’s Revenge 2 7 Jun 09, 2013 10:29AM
women 2 9 Jul 03, 2007 09:23AM
  • Scruples Two: Fifteen Years Later
  • Firebird
  • Tempted
  • Back Roads (Glens Crossing, #1)
  • Suspicion of Vengeance (Gail Connor and Anthony Quintana #6)
  • First Comes Love
  • Undone
  • The Seduction of an English Lady
  • A Sudden Change of Heart
  • Queenie
  • The Sunday List of Dreams
  • Under Cover
  • To Kiss a Spy (Kiss, #2)
  • The Man Who Made Husbands Jealous (Rutshire Chronicles, #4)
  • Changes
  • Born Evil
  • Love And Desire And Hate
  • Lace

There have been many imitators, but only Jackie Collins can tell you what really goes on in the fastest lane of all. From Beverly Hills bedrooms to a raunchy prowl along the streets of Hollywood; from glittering rock parties and concerts to stretch limos and the mansions of power brokers-Jackie Collins chronicles the real truth from the inside looking out.

Jackie Collins has been called a "raunchy
More about Jackie Collins...

Lucky Santangelo (10 books)
  • Chances (Lucky Santangelo, #1)
  • Lucky (Lucky Santangelo, #2)
  • Lady Boss
  • Dangerous Kiss (Lucky Santangelo, #5)
  • Drop Dead Beautiful (Lucky Santangelo, #6)
  • Poor Little Bitch Girl (Lucky Santangelo, #7)
  • Goddess of Vengeance (Lucky Santangelo, #8)
  • Confessions of a Wild Child
  • The Santangelos
Lucky (Lucky Santangelo, #2) Chances (Lucky Santangelo, #1) Hollywood Wives Poor Little Bitch Girl (Lucky Santangelo, #7) Lady Boss