Start by marking “Leadership Secrets of Jesus” as Want to Read:
Leadership Secrets of Jesus

Leadership Secrets of Jesus

By the time you've finished this powerful book, you'll have mastered all seven of these leadership secrets, plus many more just like them. And you'll be well-equipped to achieve your dreams!
Published January 1st 1997 by Honor Books (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Leadership Secrets of Jesus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leadership Secrets of Jesus

Ben Lall
Jun 13, 2009 Ben Lall rated it really liked it
Shelves: management
My colleague Barbara Thomas presented this book to me last week. Thank You Barb.
Looking at the book, I can tell you ‘Never judge a book by the cover’. Personally despite my belief and faith I do have an aversion to the overselling of Jesus, I am easily put off by something that has the name of Jesus on it simply because it is hard to know whether it is a sales gimmick or something of substance.
I started reading the book right away and I have been pleasantly surprised, this is a great book. Here
Jun 20, 2007 Ashley rated it it was amazing
This book covers a range of topics. The ones I remember most are planning and learning when to speak and when to remain silent. The book gives lessons and brief synapses on how Jesus handled situations in his own life.
Christopher Lewis Kozoriz
"The quality of preparation determines the quality of performance." ~ Mike Murdock, "Leadership Secrets of Jesus", page 59

There are 58 leadership secrets of Jesus expounded upon in this book. Three of them are:

* Jesus was a problem-solver
* Jesus took time to rest
* Jesus developed a passion for his goals

Much insight is in this book into how Jesus operated in the gift of leadership while he was earth for 33 years. Jesus prepared for 30 years for 3 years of ministry. As a boy he consulted with the
Jan 22, 2009 Jonathan rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone in the ministry
This book is simply great. It is straightforward and enlightening. Christ's leadership examples are all we need to succeed in any God-ordained calling.
Jun 13, 2008 Supaflygirl rated it it was amazing
I keep on going back to this book, it is just amazing! definetely a jaw dropping book.
Elaine Venegas
Jul 11, 2010 Elaine Venegas rated it it was amazing
i have never absorbed any other book than this!..:)
Bronco Mania
Aug 23, 2016 Bronco Mania rated it it was ok
Shelves: christian-living
The book wasn't bad and I gained a few things from it, but I felt it was much more of "general leadership principles" and let's find some Bible verses to jam in with those. That made some of the verses feel out of context for me. I would have preferred sharing of stories from the Bible that demonstrated leadership principles and then deriving how those principles were acted out. Just not my flair I guess.
Baraka marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2016
Retimoi Gela
Retimoi Gela marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2016
Hernan marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2016
Johannah Kris
Johannah Kris marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2016
Kayode Oluwatoyin
Kayode Oluwatoyin marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2016
Blondine Danie
Blondine Danie marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2016
Adekanye Ayodeji
Adekanye Ayodeji marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016
Emeblessb marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Ajiboye Olayemi
Ajiboye Olayemi marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
Essie Rogers
Essie Rogers marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
joe ross
joe ross rated it did not like it
Sep 02, 2016
Dalica Yateda
Dalica Yateda marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
Mike marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Christopher Usina
Christopher Usina marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Lawrence Omegah
Lawrence Omegah marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Sylvester marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Jarves marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2016
Godswork Ewere
Godswork Ewere marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
  • Maxwell 3-in1 Special Edition: The Winning Attitude,Developing the Leaders Around You,Becoming a Person of Influence
  • How to Reach Your Life Goals
  • The Power of Vision
  • Leading an Inspired Life
  • It's Called Work for a Reason!: Your Success Is Your Own Damn Fault
  • Miracles: A 52-Week Devotional
  • The Best Question Ever
  • Leadership Lessons of Jesus
  • Moments Together For Couples: Devotions for Drawing Near to God and One Another
  • The Book of Proverbs, Chapters 1-15
  • Who Made God?: And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of Faith
  • Russell Rules: 11 Lessons on Leadership From the Twentieth Century's Greatest Winner
  • Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye?: Trusting God with a Hope Deferred
  • Fish!: Omnibus
  • Simple Steps to Impossible Dreams: The 15 Power Secrets of the World's Most Successful People
  • Redefining Success: Still Making Mistakes
  • Lord, I Need Grace to Make It Today: A Devotional Study on God's Power for Daily Living
  • Certain Trumpets: The Nature of Leadership