Leadership Secrets of Jesus

Leadership Secrets of Jesus

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  5 reviews
By the time you've finished this powerful book, you'll have mastered all seven of these leadership secrets, plus many more just like them. And you'll be well-equipped to achieve your dreams!
Published January 1st 1997 by Honor Books (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Leadership Secrets of Jesus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leadership Secrets of Jesus

Ben Lall
My colleague Barbara Thomas presented this book to me last week. Thank You Barb.
Looking at the book, I can tell you ‘Never judge a book by the cover’. Personally despite my belief and faith I do have an aversion to the overselling of Jesus, I am easily put off by something that has the name of Jesus on it simply because it is hard to know whether it is a sales gimmick or something of substance.
I started reading the book right away and I have been pleasantly surprised, this is a great book. Here...more
Ashley
This book covers a range of topics. The ones I remember most are planning and learning when to speak and when to remain silent. The book gives lessons and brief synapses on how Jesus handled situations in his own life.
Jonathan Togonon
Jan 22, 2009 Jonathan Togonon rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone in the ministry
This book is simply great. It is straightforward and enlightening. Christ's leadership examples are all we need to succeed in any God-ordained calling.
Supaflygirl
I keep on going back to this book, it is just amazing! definetely a jaw dropping book.
Elaine Venegas
i have never absorbed any other book than this!..:)
Aman Mudaliar
Aman Mudaliar marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Colyn Major
Colyn Major marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Glenda Hand-spivey
Glenda Hand-spivey marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Leopole Chery
Leopole Chery marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Bassey
Bassey marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Tony Miller
Tony Miller marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Iyiola Beejay
Iyiola Beejay marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Antony Toledano
Antony Toledano marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Van Duong
Van Duong marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Mawuli Denteh
Mawuli Denteh marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Timi
Timi added it
May 14, 2014
Salvador Amador
Salvador Amador marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Chibyke Dickey
Chibyke Dickey marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Joe Andam
Joe Andam marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Law of Recognition The Assignment: Powerful Secrets for Discovering Your Destiny The Assignment: The Dream & The Destiny Volume 1 31 Reasons People Do Not Receive Their Financial Harvest The Holy Spirit Handbook