Start by marking “Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)” as Want to Read:
Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

4.39  ·  Rating Details ·  14,142 Ratings  ·  50 Reviews
Rabbit plans to unbounce Tigger, but he discovers he likes a bouncy Tigger best.
Hardcover, Disney, 40 pages
Published January 1st 1996 by Grolier (first published 1976)

To ask other readers questions about Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too

Cara Mcmannis
Dec 11, 2013 Cara Mcmannis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
Winnie the Pooh stories always have awesome themes and lessons that are great for a classroom setting. Themes like teamwork, friendship, and persistence are portrayed in this story.
Becky
Jul 01, 2014 Becky rated it it was amazing
Just so sweet! I loved reading this to my children and now to my grandchildren. If Pooh is a bear of very little brain.....well, I don't believe it.
Dane Morgan
Oct 06, 2013 Dane Morgan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Jamie
Oct 14, 2015 Jamie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
Several of these books have the same basic story but written differently.
Jon(athan) Nakapalau
Tigger (and Rabbit) learn important lessons...it is far better to talk to each other instead of trying to trick each into changing. Timeless lessons presented in a simple way.
Felicity The Magnificent
Aug 11, 2011 Felicity The Magnificent rated it it was amazing
In this book Winnie the Pooh was walking to go see Piglet, and Tigger came bouncing by. Tigger was going to Rabbit's house. And Tigger bounced on Pooh. I liked this book because Pooh and Piglet and Rabbit were hiding in a log after they left Tigger in the woods. Then Tigger came on top of the log. It was not scary. Tigger got stuck on a tree and Tigger came down and Rabbit said no more bouncing. And Tigger said he was not going to bounce anymore and Rabbit was not being nice. -by Felicity
Aubrey
Jun 02, 2016 Aubrey rated it it was amazing
This. Was. A. Page. Turner!!

LOVEEEEEDDDDD IT
Crystal Dawn
One of the first books I received in my collection of the 'Disney's Wonderful World of Reading' and what a wonderful collection it is! The art style is beautiful (And I proudly state that in the entire collection, all of these books have brand new illustrations, instead of just the common screenshots you see in todays releases). The story is a classic and as a child I fondly remember being truely concerned about the misadventures that Winnie the Pooh would have in his stories. They are original ...more
Kelly Powell
This book was definitely one of my favorites growing up because I loved everything Winnie The Pooh! I was so excited to find this book and to read it again. This would be a great read aloud so that the different voices could be used for the different characters that most know. I also enjoyed the use of descriptive words to teach the reader and they are used twice most of the time to practice the word once and to sound it out and then to read it again.
Molly Schoonover
Feb 25, 2015 Molly Schoonover rated it it was amazing
This story is sure to entertain any child and has been a very popular and beloved tale for many children for years. I love how the story is shown through its detailed illustrations because it does have a lot of words for a children's picturebook. However, it introduces many different sentence structures and is great for discussing storytelling within the classroom.
Ahmad Worthy
Jul 28, 2010 Ahmad Worthy rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Winnie the Pooh has always been the kids favorite character since i was a kid over ten years ago. In this particular story, Winnie and Tigger go on an adventure to try to find there friend in the woods. With great pictures and vocabulary, the kids will be well entertained.
Edel
May 03, 2013 Edel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a really sweet story that helps young kids learn things about life while telling it through the cute characters in the story. The book is adorable with great pictures that younger kids will enjoy.... This will be going to my niece who is going to love it!
Megan
Nov 03, 2012 Megan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PB 40: This book is great for showing children that you should accept others for who they are. Rabbit did not like Tigger's bouncing, but when he finally got him to stop bouncing he realized that he likes the bouncy Tigger better. Great lesson with classic characters.
Claire
Nov 25, 2012 Claire rated it did not like it
READ THE REAL WINNIE THE POOH BOOKS THIS IS RUBBISH!!!!!!!
John Yelverton
Dec 01, 2013 John Yelverton rated it it was amazing
Such a great and classic children's novel that has delighted children for generations, and will continue to delight for generations to come.
Shannon Futrell
Mar 12, 2017 Shannon Futrell rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
This is an awesome children's book. It is about Rabbit wanting to stop Tigger from bouncing,so he tries to plot something with Piglet and Pooh. The plan ends up backfiring and Rabbit eventually decides that he likes when Tigger bounces.
Dharia Scarab
Dec 13, 2014 Dharia Scarab rated it liked it

Myself, I go ou
Karen
Jun 27, 2014 Karen rated it liked it
Disney is not my favorite anymore...it just seems to be a recap of a movie, when it comes to the books. They tend to leave out the character building parts of the movie and focus on storyline only, which is becoming annoying to me. What is the point of a story without some kind of a message. The message in this one is don't leave Tigger in the woods - he will find his way out and you won't.
Amber Henrie
Dec 16, 2010 Amber Henrie rated it really liked it
This is a really cute beginning reader book about Winnie the Pooh and all his friends. It might be a little bit too difficult to be considered a true beginning reader, but I think you could definitely make a good argument for it. It would be a fun book for kids, who are familiar with Disney characters, to take home and read with their parents.
Theresa
Jul 24, 2011 Theresa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review
retelling of the movie with movie stills
Kaethe
Jul 08, 2014 Kaethe rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Veronica loved Pooh in all his many merchandized forms as a small child.
Glenda Fralin
Dec 13, 2011 Glenda Fralin rated it it was amazing
My grandchildren asked me to read and read this story so many times I almost had it memorized. It's a great story for kids and adults to share and interact with each other.
Cws
Jul 16, 2009 Cws added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: je
JE-Dis
Bethany
Jan 27, 2014 Bethany rated it liked it
This book wasnt my favorite, the images are a little more dull than other books I have read in this catagory. The story doesnt seem to have a point that is too educational, just a fun read.
Cara Byrne
Nov 08, 2016 Cara Byrne rated it liked it
Two related but disjointed stories about Tigger and his vivacious bouncing.
Jackie
Jun 15, 2010 Jackie added it
i love the winnie the pooh
Galit  Balli
Apr 27, 2015 Galit Balli rated it it was amazing
If I could give 10 stars I would <3
Stephanie - Adventures Thru Wonderland
A great children's book
Angela King
Aug 27, 2013 Angela King rated it it was amazing

Brought up on A. A. Milne. Super, super, lovable.
Marie
Jun 25, 2016 Marie rated it really liked it
Winnie the pooh was one of my favourite childhood characters!
  • Winnie The Pooh And The Honey Tree (Little Golden Book)
  • The Honey Tree (Little Golden Book)
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Disney's the Lion King
  • The Lion King: A little Golden Book
  • Frosty the Snowman (Frosty the Snowman)
  • Sleeping Beauty (Disney Princess, 5)
  • Lady and the Tramp
  • The Three Little Pigs
  • The Three Bears
  • Clifford The Firehouse Dog
  • The Country Mouse and the City Mouse; The Fox and the Crow; The Dog and His Bone
  • Three Little Kittens
  • Pinocchio
  • The Three Little Pigs (Disney Classic)
  • Bears on Wheels
  • Curious George Visits the Library
  • Curious George Learns the Alphabet
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias “Walt” Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,
More about Walt Disney Company...

Disney's Wonderful World of Reading (1 - 10 of 176 books)
  • Across the Big Country: An Alphabet Adventure with Donald Duck
  • Brer Rabbit and His Friends (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, No. 13)
  • The Brave Little Tailor (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, No. 18)
  • Goofy's Gags (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, 19)
  • The Emperor's New Groove
  • One Hundred and One Dalmatians
  • 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure (Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading)
  • 102 Dalmatians (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Aladdin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Aladdin And His Wonderful Lamp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)