Start by marking “Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)” as Want to Read:
Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  13,026 ratings  ·  39 reviews
Rabbit plans to unbounce Tigger, but he discovers he likes a bouncy Tigger best.
Hardcover, Disney, 40 pages
Published January 1st 1996 by Grolier (first published 1976)

To ask other readers questions about Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too

The Cat in the Hat by Dr. SeussEli the Minnow and The Coral Cave Adventure by David L. SterlingHoles by Louis SacharThe Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric CarleBrown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr.
Childrens
66th out of 108 books — 9 voters
Katy and the Big Snow by Virginia Lee BurtonThe Berenstain Bears in the Dark by Stan BerenstainMake Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskeyAlice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis CarrollHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
my favorite books from childhood years
60th out of 105 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Felicity The Magnificent
In this book Winnie the Pooh was walking to go see Piglet, and Tigger came bouncing by. Tigger was going to Rabbit's house. And Tigger bounced on Pooh. I liked this book because Pooh and Piglet and Rabbit were hiding in a log after they left Tigger in the woods. Then Tigger came on top of the log. It was not scary. Tigger got stuck on a tree and Tigger came down and Rabbit said no more bouncing. And Tigger said he was not going to bounce anymore and Rabbit was not being nice. -by Felicity
Dharia Scarab

Myself, I go ou
Claire
READ THE REAL WINNIE THE POOH BOOKS THIS IS RUBBISH!!!!!!!
Kelly Tisdale
This book was definitely one of my favorites growing up because I loved everything Winnie The Pooh! I was so excited to find this book and to read it again. This would be a great read aloud so that the different voices could be used for the different characters that most know. I also enjoyed the use of descriptive words to teach the reader and they are used twice most of the time to practice the word once and to sound it out and then to read it again.
Molly Schoonover
This story is sure to entertain any child and has been a very popular and beloved tale for many children for years. I love how the story is shown through its detailed illustrations because it does have a lot of words for a children's picturebook. However, it introduces many different sentence structures and is great for discussing storytelling within the classroom.
Kaethe
Veronica loved Pooh in all his many merchandized forms as a small child.
Galit  Balli
If I could give 10 stars I would <3
Michael
Classic kids story, Love this book.
Karen
Disney is not my favorite anymore...it just seems to be a recap of a movie, when it comes to the books. They tend to leave out the character building parts of the movie and focus on storyline only, which is becoming annoying to me. What is the point of a story without some kind of a message. The message in this one is don't leave Tigger in the woods - he will find his way out and you won't.
Amber Henrie
This is a really cute beginning reader book about Winnie the Pooh and all his friends. It might be a little bit too difficult to be considered a true beginning reader, but I think you could definitely make a good argument for it. It would be a fun book for kids, who are familiar with Disney characters, to take home and read with their parents.
Ahmad Worthy
Winnie the Pooh has always been the kids favorite character since i was a kid over ten years ago. In this particular story, Winnie and Tigger go on an adventure to try to find there friend in the woods. With great pictures and vocabulary, the kids will be well entertained.
Edel
This is a really sweet story that helps young kids learn things about life while telling it through the cute characters in the story. The book is adorable with great pictures that younger kids will enjoy.... This will be going to my niece who is going to love it!
Megan
PB 40: This book is great for showing children that you should accept others for who they are. Rabbit did not like Tigger's bouncing, but when he finally got him to stop bouncing he realized that he likes the bouncy Tigger better. Great lesson with classic characters.
Bethany
This book wasnt my favorite, the images are a little more dull than other books I have read in this catagory. The story doesnt seem to have a point that is too educational, just a fun read.
Vendea
Disney MURDERED the wonderful 1976 edition in this AWFUL reprint. They made it all mushy and took out the whole ending which ruins the entire story. The sound effects don't help.
Cara Mcmannis
Winnie the Pooh stories always have awesome themes and lessons that are great for a classroom setting. Themes like teamwork, friendship, and persistence are portrayed in this story.
Glenda Fralin
My grandchildren asked me to read and read this story so many times I almost had it memorized. It's a great story for kids and adults to share and interact with each other.
Becky
Just so sweet! I loved reading this to my children and now to my grandchildren. If Pooh is a bear of very little brain.....well, I don't believe it.
John Yelverton
Such a great and classic children's novel that has delighted children for generations, and will continue to delight for generations to come.
Cathy
I still have the book and it has a pouch in the front cover from when I used to play librarian.
Nabeel
Must have read it like, a thousand times! Never grew old -- until I did, that is.
Jessica
Nice picture book. As much as I enjoyed it, I still prefer the original Pooh books.
Yadira
Mar 12, 2009 Yadira added it
this book is the most cutest book ever i'm in love with winnie the pooh
This was my favorite book when I was two. "Don't. . .feed the bears."
Jo
Another of his Lordship's favourites... "T - I - double - Gur - Rrr"
Angela King

Brought up on A. A. Milne. Super, super, lovable.
Theresa
retelling of the movie with movie stills
Eric
one of the all time classics for my kids.
Lauren
Winnie the Pooh was better with Tigger around.
  • Winnie The Pooh And The Honey Tree (Little Golden Book)
  • The Honey Tree (Little Golden Book)
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Disney's the Lion King
  • Frosty the Snowman (Frosty the Snowman)
  • The Three Little Pigs
  • The Lion King: A little Golden Book
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Sleeping Beauty (Disney Princess, 5)
  • The Three Bears
  • Clifford The Firehouse Dog
  • Lady and the Tramp (Disney: a Little Golden Book)
  • Bears on Wheels
  • The Three Little Pigs (Disney Classic)
  • The Country Mouse and the City Mouse; The Fox and the Crow; The Dog and His Bone
  • Pinocchio
  • Three Little Kittens
  • The Complete Adventures of Peter Rabbit
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias "Walt" Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,
More about Walt Disney Company...

Disney's Wonderful World of Reading (1 - 10 of 174 books)
  • One Hundred and One Dalmatians
  • 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure (Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading)
  • 102 Dalmatians (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Across the Big Country: An Alphabet Adventure with Donald Duck
  • Aladdin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Aladdin And His Wonderful Lamp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Aladdin and the Sly Magician (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • The Brave Little Tailor (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, No. 18)
  • Brer Rabbit and His Friends (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, No. 13)
Dumbo: A Little Golden Book Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Little Golden Book) Bambi (Disney Bambi) Aladdin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading) Pinocchio (a Little Golden Book: Classic)