Start by marking “A Love For All Time (O'Malley Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Love For All Time (O'Malley Saga, #3)

A Love For All Time (O'Malley Saga #3)

4.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,687 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
In this sweeping historical epic featuring Skye O'Malley's brother, Conn, Bertrice Small chronicles the lives of two lovers separated by the royal deceptions of 16th century Europe...
Published January 6th 1987 by Signet (first published 1986)

To ask other readers questions about A Love For All Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Love For All Time

HJ
I'm putting this on my read shelves because I KNOW I read it, but it was a long time ago (probably around when it was first published, lol). No rating because although I probably loved it back then, if I did a current reread, I'm not sure what I'd think.
Karina
Jan 21, 2011 Karina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first Bertrice Small book that I read (out of order) and still love to read it again and again.
Marq
Apr 15, 2007 Marq rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Bertrice Small fans
This is a book about Skye O'Malley's youngest brother, Conn, who becomes a favorite of Queen Elizabeth I. While at court he meets one of the Queen's maids, Aiden, who is also a ward of the great Queen. When Conn gets in trouble, the Queen arranges for him to marry Aiden who is an heiress of an estate near Conn's beloved sister, Skye. This book follows Conn and Aiden's courtship and marriage and troubles along the way. Great book for fans of Skye O'Malley and Bertrice Small.
Bambi Unbridled
We continue with the O'Malley saga learning Conn's story - the handsome youngest brother. This is another bodice ripper with a lot of action and adventure - though not near the level of the first two books of Skye's story. I think I would suggest that you don't read this series straight through. It seems that everyone gets sold into slavery at some point, so I can see that getting repetitive if you are reading one ok after another. Queen Bess was not such a villain in this story, so she was slig ...more
Mona
Aug 07, 2012 Mona rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beatrice Small is one of my favorite authors of Romance. She knows how to tell a story to make you laugh and cry all a tthe same time. She makes you fall in love with the heroes and heroines and absolutely loath the villans. She is truely amazing and you would be entranced to read any one of her books. I know I am! I can't wait for her new ones to come out!
Dee
Mar 01, 2015 Dee rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
boring...her formula has worn thin....all Bertrice Small books are the same; change name/description of characters, otherwise she doesn't have to rewrite much.
Abra
No, it's not an April Fool's joke that I reread this book. Guilty pleasure. Spring Break. There may be more Small titles coming, sigh.
Jennifer Mann
Jul 10, 2011 Jennifer Mann rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yet another great historical romance by Bertrice Small. I do wish that Conn would have played a bigger role in the story!
Denise
Jan 12, 2011 Denise rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read almost all of her books. I've enjoyed reading every one of them!
Shannon
Jun 22, 2012 Shannon rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Fairly boring in comparison with the other books in this series.
Jeanette
Aug 19, 2012 Jeanette rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't get enough of the O'Malleys!
Debbie Cunningham
Awesome!!!
Lillian Nightshade
This was the first book I discovered from the Skye O'Malley Saga. I admit, I first picked it up in middle school to annoy my parents - they didn't like me reading anything with sex scenes. I didn't anticipate falling in love with it! I've always been able to identify with the heroine, Aidan, having been a wallflower myself for a long time.

I love that Bertrice Small doesn't write your typical swooning lead females, and Aidan doesn't disappoint in this book. She is smart, witty, well educated and
Lynnett
Jun 29, 2014 Lynnett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A love story fraught with crime, drama, suspense and gut wrenching horror. I LOVED it!
Maryann Korzeniewski
Continuing adventures of Skye and her brother Conn!
Shamilla
Mar 22, 2013 Shamilla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was about 10 or so when I first read this book. I was captivated, I never moved until I was done reading, my legs fell asleep. This was the first of her books that I read, after that, the only book that could measure up to this one was The Kadin. The love between Aidan and Conn truly was a love for all time.
Marion Kuehne
I liked it less on rereading because I'm sorry there is no way that Aidan would have responded to Sultan Murad's attention the way she did when he first brought her to his bed. With her Prince, he gently wooed her and so she was able to accept his attentions , but Murad was an ass.
Teresa
Jan 05, 2014 Teresa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
Good
Cathie Smith
Mar 07, 2016 Cathie Smith rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
great book, Conn's character was introduced in the last B. Small book, in this book he finds love with Adian and the story of there love and how one crossed the ocean to get to his love, loved it
Suanne
Jul 23, 2012 Suanne rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, erotica
There are six books in the Skye O'Malley series; too many words, too much gratuitous unimaginative sex, too little story, getting progressively worse through the series.
♥ CHR!$T!N3
May 17, 2008 ♥ CHR!$T!N3 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who loves romance
Recommended to ♥ by: Kathy
Shelves:
it is great so far, just like all the others
Tamara Lee
Feb 03, 2015 Tamara Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's my favourite Small book.
Kat
Sep 18, 2013 Kat rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Zero stars. Smut. Pure and simple.
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Bianca Brogan-yasika
Bianca Brogan-yasika marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Denise True
Denise True rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2016
Jessica Porter
Jessica Porter marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Jae
Jae added it
Jun 19, 2016
Jennifer Dillon
Jennifer Dillon rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2016
Haley D
Haley D marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
  • Valentina
  • Desired
  • Wicked Loving Lies (Morgan-Challenger, #3)
  • The Tiger Lily (Louisiana, #2)
  • Wild Bells to the Wild Sky
  • Forever My Love
  • Nightsong
  • Dangerous Obsession
  • The Taming (Cameron, #1)
  • Love's Tender Fury
Bertrice Williams was born on December 9, 1937 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA, the daughter of Doris S. and David R. Williams, both broadcasters. She studied at Attended Western College for Women and Katharine Gibbs Secretarial School. On October 5, 1963, she married George Sumner Small, a photographer and designer with a History Major at Princeton. They had a son Thomas David. She has ...more
More about Bertrice Small...

O'Malley Saga (6 books)
  • Skye O'Malley (O'Malley Saga, #1)
  • All the Sweet Tomorrows (O'Malley Saga #2)
  • This Heart of Mine (O'Malley Saga, #4)
  • Lost Love Found (O'Malley Saga, #5)
  • Wild Jasmine (O'Malley Saga #6)