Start by marking “A Love For All Time (O'Malley Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Love For All Time (O'Malley Saga, #3)

A Love For All Time (O'Malley Saga #3)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  1,384 ratings  ·  19 reviews
In this sweeping historical epic featuring Skye O'Malley's brother, Conn, Bertrice Small chronicles the lives of two lovers separated by the royal deceptions of 16th century Europe...
Published January 6th 1987 by Signet (first published 1986)

To ask other readers questions about A Love For All Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Love For All Time

Karina
This is the first Bertrice Small book that I read (out of order) and still love to read it again and again.
Marq
Apr 15, 2007 Marq rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Bertrice Small fans
This is a book about Skye O'Malley's youngest brother, Conn, who becomes a favorite of Queen Elizabeth I. While at court he meets one of the Queen's maids, Aiden, who is also a ward of the great Queen. When Conn gets in trouble, the Queen arranges for him to marry Aiden who is an heiress of an estate near Conn's beloved sister, Skye. This book follows Conn and Aiden's courtship and marriage and troubles along the way. Great book for fans of Skye O'Malley and Bertrice Small.
Mona
Beatrice Small is one of my favorite authors of Romance. She knows how to tell a story to make you laugh and cry all a tthe same time. She makes you fall in love with the heroes and heroines and absolutely loath the villans. She is truely amazing and you would be entranced to read any one of her books. I know I am! I can't wait for her new ones to come out!
Jennifer Mann
Yet another great historical romance by Bertrice Small. I do wish that Conn would have played a bigger role in the story!
Jeanette
I can't get enough of the O'Malleys!
Lillian Nightshade
This was the first book I discovered from the Skye O'Malley Saga. I admit, I first picked it up in middle school to annoy my parents - they didn't like me reading anything with sex scenes. I didn't anticipate falling in love with it! I've always been able to identify with the heroine, Aidan, having been a wallflower myself for a long time.

I love that Bertrice Small doesn't write your typical swooning lead females, and Aidan doesn't disappoint in this book. She is smart, witty, well educated and...more
Jen
We continue with the O'Malley saga learning Conn's story - the handsome youngest brother. This is another bodice ripper with a lot of action and adventure - though not near the level of the first two books of Skye's story. I think I would suggest that you don't read this series straight through. It seems that everyone gets sold into slavery at some point, so I can see that getting repetitive if you are reading one ok after another. Queen Bess was not such a villain in this story, so she was slig...more
Lynnett
A love story fraught with crime, drama, suspense and gut wrenching horror. I LOVED it!
Maryann
Continuing adventures of Skye and her brother Conn!
Shamilla
I was about 10 or so when I first read this book. I was captivated, I never moved until I was done reading, my legs fell asleep. This was the first of her books that I read, after that, the only book that could measure up to this one was The Kadin. The love between Aidan and Conn truly was a love for all time.
Cathie Smith
great book, Conn's character was introduced in the last B. Small book, in this book he finds love with Adian and the story of there love and how one crossed the ocean to get to his love, loved it
Suanne
There are six books in the Skye O'Malley series; too many words, too much gratuitous unimaginative sex, too little story, getting progressively worse through the series.
Abra
No, it's not an April Fool's joke that I reread this book. Guilty pleasure. Spring Break. There may be more Small titles coming, sigh.
Denise
I have read almost all of her books. I've enjoyed reading every one of them!
Shannon
Fairly boring in comparison with the other books in this series.
♥ CHR!$T!N3
May 17, 2008 ♥ CHR!$T!N3 rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who loves romance
Recommended to ♥ by: Kathy
it is great so far, just like all the others
Kathleen
Zero stars. Smut. Pure and simple.
Jennifer Helf
Jennifer Helf marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Stephanie Levy
Stephanie Levy marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Cj
Cj marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Cora Petralito
Cora Petralito marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Amanda Cross
Amanda Cross marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Kate
Kate added it
Oct 12, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
  • Desired
  • Wicked Loving Lies (Morgan-Challenger, #3)
  • Wild Bells to the Wild Sky
  • The Tiger Lily
  • Love's Tender Fury
  • Forever My Love
  • Never Call It Love
  • Captive Passions (Captive, #1)
  • Forbidden Ecstasy (Gray Eagle, #3)
Bertrice Williams was born on December 9, 1937 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA, the daughter of Doris S. and David R. Williams, both broadcasters. She studied at Attended Western College for Women and Katharine Gibbs Secretarial School. On October 5, 1963, she married George Sumner Small, a photographer and designer with a History Major at Princeton. They had a son Thomas David. She has...more
More about Bertrice Small...
Skye O'Malley (O'Malley Saga, #1) The Kadin All the Sweet Tomorrows (O'Malley Saga #2) This Heart of Mine (O'Malley Saga, #4) Wild Jasmine (O'Malley Saga #6)