Start by marking “The Mind of Christ: The Transforming Power of Thinking His Thoughts” as Want to Read:
The Mind of Christ: The Transforming Power of Thinking His Thoughts

The Mind of Christ: The Transforming Power of Thinking His Thoughts

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Thousands of grateful readers have shared T.W. Hunt's interest and benefited from his insights. With this new edition of The Mind of Christ, still others will find themselves embarking on the never-ending quest to become more like Jesus.
Published April 1st 1997 by B&H Books

To ask other readers questions about The Mind of Christ, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mind of Christ

Pamela
Nov 03, 2010 Pamela rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone
Shelves: christian-reads
"The Mind of Christ: The Transforming Power of Thinking His Thoughts" by T.W. Hunt served to be an insightful and exhilarating read for those searching to have "the mind of christ." In my opinion, having "the mind of christ" is having the ability to think like Jesus thought, or according to exercises that T.W. Hunt has you work on throughout the book, it's the ability of directing your thoughts to be as close to the thoughts of Jesus Himself.
Dr. Hunt begins with several exercises for the reader
James B
To present the mind of Christ in 170 pages is just ludicrous. So I would expect the book took an approach of how to study and be conformed to the mind of Jesus. Instead, the book listed many qualities of Christ (first section) and then life of Christ,including Crucifixion and resurrection, which was more of describing what happened rather than the mind... It was a bit disappointment to read that, because the book did not present any deeper insight. The book is accurate in what it writes and supp ...more
Bruce
Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians 2 that we "have the mind of Christ." Yet for me and many others that I journey with, this seems an empty statement. T. W. Hunt writes an amazing book describing what this means, how it can change our lives, and what we need to do to more fully experience the "mind of Christ" within our day-to-day lives. Highly recommend this book. It is an outstanding read, maybe not entertaining, but challenging and outstanding.
Clara Roberts
A friend describe T. W. Hunt as a saint. This is a book about the transformation of the mind as one commits oneself daily to the Christ. I have heard of Dr. Hunts conference on prayer and I am sorry that I never got to attend a conference. I do want to read his books on prayer. This is a book I will reread several times.
Lisa
Our biggest challenge and the seat of change in our lives is the renewing of our mind. Seeing people, the world, understanding and thinking more like Christ.
Keven Newsome
An intellictual read that borders on stuffy at times. Contains a great retelling of the crucifixion and a really nice overview of the names of God.
Chris Bates
Challenging study. At times overwhelming but ultimately led to my complete surrender to follow Christ on this amazing journey.
Chris Nissley
Few things that I don't care for, but very worth the read! On my second time through.
Martin A Pitcher
Martin A Pitcher marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Tatyana
Tatyana marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Brie
Brie marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Julie Cronan
Julie Cronan marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Doug White
Doug White is currently reading it
Oct 01, 2014
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Josephine
Josephine marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Howard Woodruff
Howard Woodruff marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Seeing the Unseen Disciple's Prayer Life: Walking in Fellowship with God From Heaven's View: Making Sense of Life by Seeing the World Doctrine of Prayer Pray in Faith

“man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart” (1 Sam. 16:7).” 0 likes