Start by marking “Tomorrow All Will Be Beautiful” as Want to Read:
Tomorrow All Will Be Beautiful

Tomorrow All Will Be Beautiful

Quirky, creative, and tender,this honest, beautiful anthology of stories and poetry by an acclaimed young adult writer is about growing up and leaving home, about feeling wobbly and learning how to be wonderful, about friendships and freedom and flaws. It deals with love, death, coffee, bad-hair days, and everything in-between.Forgirls who are 13and lonely, or women who ar ...more
Published January 1st 2010 by Allen & Unwin (first published March 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Tomorrow All Will Be Beautiful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tomorrow All Will Be Beautiful

Yasmine
Nov 14, 2010 Yasmine rated it it was amazing
Brigid Lowry is a brilliant author with a quirky and gentle personality, which is shown thoroughly in each of her works. Tomorrow All Will Be Beautiful is one of my favourites, the stories are intriguing to read and there is always one that will match my current mood. When I finished the book I was left feeling very happy and felt like the world was an absolutely beautiful place.
Georgia
Dec 11, 2016 Georgia rated it it was amazing
lovely collection of beautiful short stories and poems
Anna
First things first I'm the realist it isn't that this book was absolutely terrible. No, I mean it was okay. Some of the short stories/poems were really good, the rest was okay and I skipped I think one because it was actually really boring. And that's the problem. I really don't see why I should continue reading this book because it's really boring.
When I read the synopsis of this book I was like 'hell yeah, that must be really cool!". Then I started reading it and all it really is, is boring.
Shekinah
Sep 13, 2011 Shekinah rated it liked it
1.this book fits in to the category of 3 short stories by the same author and all so a boook written by a new zealand author
2.i decided to read this book because it looked like the only intersting book on the shelf
3.i liked how there were pictures on the the book showing some of the things that they had talked about in the story
4.i didn't like how i really got into a story and then i changed the chapter and it was a completly different story
5.i recomed this book to someone who is around 14
Hayley
Jul 22, 2011 Hayley rated it did not like it
An incrediably disjointed set of short stories and poems. Best suited for young teenage girls. A couple of stories had potential, but fell short. Seemed closer to a pile of word vomit than good writing.
Karen Elizabeth
May 02, 2013 Karen Elizabeth rated it it was ok
didnt much care for the format. think I'm too old for target audience. writing was quite good though. overall didn't grab me though.
Rhi
Aug 25, 2010 Rhi rated it it was amazing
This will always be my all time favourite book. i can always go back to it, read another stor and connect on a whole new level! its truely fantastic!
Brit McCarthy
Sep 03, 2010 Brit McCarthy rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Every single young girl
Recommended to Brit by: Rhi
A collection of short stories and poems that every girl should read and will be able to relate to. Borrowed from a friend, now I want my own copy. Recommended to every young girl.
Margaret
Dec 17, 2012 Margaret rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-again
Short stories, poems, quirky and enjoyable so glad so many of Brigid's poems are published in one place!
Adele
Nov 19, 2014 Adele rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-stars, amazing
An amazing compilation that gives you a brilliant view on the world around you. I just love how it is a mix of short stories and poems - great!!
Nadia
Apr 07, 2012 Nadia rated it did not like it
I really liked the summary of this book but that's about it. I like books that keep me intrigued and this book definately wasn't one of them.
Neha
Neha rated it really liked it
May 07, 2012
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2014
Joyce Chua
Joyce Chua rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2012
Thebookbutterfly
Thebookbutterfly rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2011
Mikayla_
Nov 15, 2010 Mikayla_ rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010
Read this for English.
IT WAS SO GOOD!
Especially Bittersweet, Alphabetical Destiny & Petalheads.
Millie Summers
Millie Summers rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2011
Sarah Watson
Sarah Watson rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2012
Jessica Chan
Jessica Chan rated it it was ok
Dec 04, 2011
Sarah rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2015
Safi
Oct 18, 2013 Safi rated it it was amazing
Perfect (:
Sunzhibo
Sunzhibo rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2015
Sierra
Sierra rated it it was ok
Jul 06, 2010
Esemel
Esemel rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2014
Lili
Lili rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2010
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was ok
Nov 18, 2012
Gracia
Gracia rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2013
Fiona
Fiona rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2012
T-kay101
T-kay101 rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2013
Natalie Rochester
Natalie Rochester rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Brigid Lowry was born in New Zealand into a rather strange but very creative family. Here she learned a love of books, too many swear words and how to cook a decent omelette. Brigid's early, rather awful poetry was made into a small book by her father, a printer and typographer, and sold to kindly relatives for two and sixpence a copy. Thus her writing career was launched, but it took about twenty ...more
More about Brigid Lowry...