Start by marking “Mini: A celebration of Britain's best-loved small car” as Want to Read:
Mini: A celebration of Britain's best-loved small car

Mini: A celebration of Britain's best-loved small car

3.6  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  1 Review
A worthy addition to the Haynes Great Cars Series, this book chronicles the history of the legendary Mini, from humble beginnings as the brainchild of Alec Issigonis, through 41 years of production, to its rightful status as a British motoring icon. The author also devotes space to the Mini’s success in motor sport, where it proved to be a formidable performer. Detailed, ...more
Published February 15th 2007 by Haynes Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mini, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mini

Alex
Oct 18, 2012 Alex rated it really liked it
I have been a mini fan for years and a few weeks ago I became the proud owner of a MINI one. Ok its not a traditional mini, but I can just about change a light bulb so I need a car that just works.

With this in the background I have been keen to read everything that I can about mini's. This book was the first one that I managed to get hold of from a local library.

Its a bit of a mix. There are lots of pictures and that makes it a fun book just to flick through. There is a reasonable amount of his
Shelly
Shelly rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2008
Middalia Fonseca
Middalia Fonseca rated it it was ok
Jun 12, 2016
Rosane
Rosane rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2014
Doug Buchanan
Doug Buchanan rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2015